Cheap High Quality Bubbler

Hogni

Honi soit qui mal y pense
They are 2,000 years behind CIVILIZATION.

CIVILIZED is not in their CULTURE.

Excuse me, dont want to offend anyone, but this you are talking as an American??? :huh: :hmm:
Didn't know that (US)America is famous for its culture.....:p
Chinese were civilized while your ancestors (and mine too) were still sitting in the trees.

And medical properties of cannabis were first described by chinese emperor Shen Nung (2700 b.c.) while cannabis was still unknown in Europe.

Here is a nice pic of this mysthical emperor chewing on a hemp leave.

Last edited:
I got the bomb clone with the base in the mail today! The bomb section is almost identical except a bit bigger than the Evo one, and functions amazingly well. Also, that's only 6 business days from emailing the tracking. Fairly impressive.

BUUUUUT, the base can't be used with the Evo!!! It's not far enough away from the can!!! Is this common knowledge and I just didn't know it? Or should I complain to yingmin5? It seals and sits wonderfully into the base, but I am just shocked it's not far enough out.
Those are the first editions that had the wrong measurements for the downstem and what not. If you go to sunshine store i had him correct all the joints by extending them away from the can. I've purchased all of the versions from him and they all have the extended arm to allow the EVO to fit. Unless you're like me and just needed them all, I'd stick with the Tree version. As far as function goes its hands down the best of the 3

Cannabis Connoisseur,

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Excuse me, dont want to offend anyone, but this you are talking as an American??? :huh: :hmm:
Chinese were civilized while your ancestors (and mine too) were still sitting in the trees.

And medical properties of cannabis were first described by chinese emperor Shen Nung (2700 b.c.) while cannabis was still unknown in Europe.

I know the HISTORY.
However in some ways other cultures are more advanced.
Politically is what I meant.
The US poisoned the world stage concerning CANNABIS.
CHINA was a victim of the war on drugs.
The middle east was a great culture at one time.
Even they are back in the stone age.

RELIGION poisons everything!
Even CANNABIS.

As far as AMERICAN (USA) point of view?
I lived 4.5 years in FRANCE.
2.5 years in CHILE.
2 years in GUATEMALA.
I go to TAHITI often.
I travel to most states in MEXICO.
CANADA I've been EAST to WEST.
USA (I've been to most states)
CARIBBEAN Islands as well.
AFRICA, CHINA, JAPAN and I have some family in OZ.

PLUS I speak other langues than ENGLISH.
I when to school in ENGLAND during the 90's.
Been all over EUROPE (East & West).

So my point of view is not NATIONAL.
KxC2Zj0.jpg

Have a nice day!
Time for some cheap glass and COLAS.

Hogni

Thanks @ataxian! You are right, religion and (nationalistic) politics are the poison of the world - fuck 'em all!
China was a victim of british drug trading and communism. Guess american war on drugs was totally uninteresting for them. Anyway - back to topic

brainiac

log wrangler

I think you'll find @Hogni that Adam, the first man, was an American. Well, him and his brother Hoss who you don't hear much about these days. In fact that Cartwright family pretty much kicked off the whole civilisation thing as we know it!!

ADAPTERS are a must for water world.
Completely agree.
True. Sadly.

coalroller

Do they even make this??? I'm trying to find the cheapest bubbler possible, without sacrificing quality. I would also like to avoid anything made in China, because FUCK CHINA!! :ko: I'm new to glass and am not sure what characteristics make for a better glass piece; I assume that there is an optimal thickness, diffusion style (for vaping at least), etc. I simply can't believe that some pieces are $300+ but again, I'm new to glass and so probably would not be able to appreciate some of the higher end products. Anyway, I prefer something with a little less diffusion to preserve flavor (I believe I read somewhere on here that diffusion reduces flavor, of vapor). If I can't find anything sub-$80-100, I'll probably just get an Ehle 250, but I prefer the aesthetics of a bubbler versus any bong. Thanks for the help, peoples of the FC community.
Btw, it's for vaporbonging with a CRZ (shipped today :D).
And also, I have skimmed the other threads containing similar content; however, those threads placed emphasis on optimizing quality, whereas I am looking for the cheapest while not being crappy, so mods don't go banhammer on me pl0x ;)

I got a thickassglass water pipe. https://www.thickassglass.com/products/tag-11-bent-neck-single-fritted-disc-50x5mm-14mm-female. With their 420 coupon:

Discounts : $-16.39 USD

Subtotal : $49.20 USD

Shipping : $14.25 USD

Total : $63.45 USD

A review on youtube plus this post followed by some replies will knock off another $15!

So I'm really happy with this. It's not ridiculously large, but the intensity of bubbles definitley seem to help cool the smoke and make it really smooth.

coalroller,
Reactions: ataxian

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT

FFR3eAg.jpg

I study every day, however I have to VAPE inorder to read?

I spent some time in West Germany however never made it to BERLIN.

Denmark, SWEDEN, POLAND however never BERLIN?

When I go to FRANCE next year.
Now I need to see it?

Hogni

Not legal but cops generally don't pay much attention. But public consum should be a bit discreet.

BTW nice bubbler. Does it work good? It's already on my list of possible must-haves

Hogni,
Reactions: ataxian

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
I got a thickassglass water pipe. https://www.thickassglass.com/products/tag-11-bent-neck-single-fritted-disc-50x5mm-14mm-female. With their 420 coupon:

Discounts : $-16.39 USD

Subtotal : $49.20 USD

Shipping : $14.25 USD

Total : $63.45 USD

A review on youtube plus this post followed by some replies will knock off another $15!

So I'm really happy with this. It's not ridiculously large, but the intensity of bubbles definitley seem to help cool the smoke and make it really smooth.

FC 186 $40 > shipping my front door.
Love it very much!
Now I'm a cheap MF even thought I'm CIVILIZED
(so I think?)

This cannabis is too strong!
The taste is very GRAPE like?
68xp7me.jpg

Buzzbomb Almighty

Last edited:

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Mine came today, and I love it! (Using it with an Arizer Solo) I call it the @ataxian piece.
http://www.dhgate.com/product/new-lighters-for-vaporizer-lighter-amazing/254197240.html
It reminds me of the old Smith boiler at work.
I use it with a SOLO normally.

FC186 FC187 the NANO works as well.

420 is more significant than Christmas.

420 is real
Christmas is fiction; Tooth Fairy; GENIES are as well.

420 was respected today!

CANNABIS is safer than meatloaf!
Did I say CIVILIZED?

CIVILIZED to the MAX!

In my opinion no! Water takes the path of least resistance. I have a piece with slits on the side of the perc with an open end on it. The slits on the side of the perc are mostly passed for the wider opening and it creates a chuggy pull. To each his own! That artist Turbo does some nice work i also noticed he uses several versions of that perc and not all have that opening

Cannabis Connoisseur,

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
And @ataxian - check out his link....this bubbler has a tapered MP!! Whoot Whoot!! :rockon:
I have it and used yesterday before I used my FC 186.
DUTCH TREAT and KEIF today = CIVILIZED
Maybe GSC as well?

I am so ashamed.

20 water pipes from dhgate.com (had 40)
All my custom HEADY GLASS is destroyed?
0MLD0xU.jpg

COLAS are more forgiving than GLASS.
Today my set-up to be = CIVILIZED
I will turn my FC pieces into giant ASH COLLECTORS so I can use a JHOOK.
A glass blower worker will do it as long as he doesn't have a famous name?
CANNABIS is dropping in price? @lazylathe same in the great white north?

Last edited:

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Not legal but cops generally don't pay much attention. But public consum should be a bit discreet.

BTW nice bubbler. Does it work good? It's already on my list of possible must-haves
When I was in HOLLAND we went to a Coffee
Shop. The best in EUROPE. They need Glass that's Cheap there? I never vape outside of my home. Some do however at home it's more enjoyable!
Does using a MOD outside count? (ROSIN + KEIF + EJUICE + 37.5 watts = CIVILIZED)

The BUBBLER is used in the garden with a SOLO. (simple however love it!)
MOUTH-PIECE = PERFECT

Last edited:

Avolate

I was looking for a Fab Egg Mothership clone to use with my E-nail. A cheap China version is ok but I wanted it to be as close as possible to the originals.

I saw a guy on youtube who had a Quantum Fab Egg. It seemed to be a really nice version of a China made Fab Egg.

Bakebros is reselling the Quantum fab egg for $229 on their site but I saw some seller on Amazon had some for $150.

I got the Quantum Fab Egg from Amazon and its a great piece. I was looking on DHgate and Steven has some that are very close to the Quantum Fab Egg but they are 8 inches instead of the 10 inches like the Quantum. CCG are closer to 12 inch.

The Eggs they sell on Bakebros has a label on it that says Quantum and the yoububer Groovymac's egg also has the Quantum Logo on it. But the Egg I got from Amazon is totally clear.

I assumed that its China glass so I went looking more on DHgate and I think I found out that the Quantum eggs are the same as the Gorgeous_heroine seller.

When I look at the Fab eggs from Gorgeous_heroine they look exactly like the "Quantum" eggs.

So I paid about $100 extra to figure this out. You can get them from this seller for 50 bucks.

http://www.dhgate.com/store/product/2016-mothership-glass-bongs-skull-bong-high/270416604.html

I was looking for a Fab Egg Mothership clone to use with my E-nail. A cheap China version is ok but I wanted it to be as close as possible to the originals.

I saw a guy on youtube who had a Quantum Fab Egg. It seemed to be a really nice version of a China made Fab Egg.

Bakebros is reselling the Quantum fab egg for $229 on their site but I saw some seller on Amazon had some for $150.

I got the Quantum Fab Egg from Amazon and its a great piece. I was looking on DHgate and Steven has some that are very close to the Quantum Fab Egg but they are 8 inches instead of the 10 inches like the Quantum. CCG are closer to 12 inch.

The Eggs they sell on Bakebros has a label on it that says Quantum and the yoububer Groovymac's egg also has the Quantum Logo on it. But the Egg I got from Amazon is totally clear.

I assumed that its China glass so I went looking more on DHgate and I think I found out that the Quantum eggs are the same as the Gorgeous_heroine seller.

When I look at the Fab eggs from Gorgeous_heroine they look exactly like the "Quantum" eggs.

So I paid about $100 extra to figure this out. You can get them from this seller for 50 bucks.

http://www.dhgate.com/store/product/2016-mothership-glass-bongs-skull-bong-high/270416604.html
These EGGS and Steves EGGS have the same flaw. The walls have too much space between them. I have 2 of Steve's Eggs and both I would consider to be the worst pieces i ever gotten from him on quality.

Cannabis Connoisseur,

Avolate

Steven eggs do look like they have more space between the eggs glass then my Gorgeous_heroine / Quantum egg.

My egg is blown pretty well and when I compare it to a real egg the space is about the same. Ive seen some of Steves top egg globes that are strangely shaped.

Avolate,

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
These EGGS and Steves EGGS have the same flaw. The walls have too much space between them. I have 2 of Steve's Eggs and both I would consider to be the worst pieces i ever gotten from him on quality.

Really? Fuck I was going to order one after seeing people rave about them on Reddit :\ which piece would you suggest? Klein? Torus? I'm really not obsessed with mothership I just want something cheap with a female joint to dab on until I can set money aside for a proper heady rig.

invertedisdead,

Avolate

Really? Fuck I was going to order one after seeing people rave about them on Reddit :\ which piece would you suggest? Klein? Torus? I'm really not obsessed with mothership I just want something cheap with a female joint to dab on until I can set money aside for a proper heady rig.

Steven just started making his eggs but Gorgeous_heroine has been doing it for awhile. If you look at pics of the Steven eggs and Gorgeous_heroine side by side they are very similar. But you can see the space Cannabis Connoisseur is talking about more on the Steven eggs. The top half of the egg is not as close to the rest of the glass as the Gorgeous_heroine or the real motherships.

I think that Gorgeous_heroine eggs are the closest we have on the market to the real eggs.

I am really pleased with the function of my Quantum / Gorgeous_heroine egg. And I think the 10 inch size right for my setup.

I use a 14mm dropdown to keep the glass clean and it lowers the joint down 2 inches. My Enail is 2 inches tall so the joint of the glass and the top of the Enail are level.

If I had the steven egg its only 8 inches tall and its a smaller version. The dropdown would look overly large on a small egg. You can get a 1 inch dropdown instead from TAG.

I would also like to get a Torus maybe Straight Fab to have as a backup. But I have not seen a good version yet.

Last edited by a moderator:
I bought Klein from glass artist I think and that's become one my absolute favorites. Its thick as hell flawless and functions like fuck

Top Bottom