Cheap High Quality Bubbler

SD_haze

that site is now book marked now the honeycomb to tree looks nice. along with a ton of there other stuff is it all american made and not china glass?
I definitely couldn't say one way or another.
Perhaps imported sections that are assembled in USA. That can bring down the costs.

If I recall, I've only seen one FC member purchase a tube off there @Bob Loblaw
He said they took longer than expected to ship but that it certainly functions.

redglassgallery

JHANPIXEL
Glass Blower
that site is now book marked now the honeycomb to tree looks nice. along with a ton of there other stuff is it all american made and not china glass?
price indicates that the entire piece was imported . esp the bowl

the piece does look solid tho
very good deal for the price

redglassgallery,

Bob Loblaw

Astralnaut
I definitely couldn't say one way or another.
Perhaps imported sections that are assembled in USA. That can bring down the costs.

If I recall, I've only seen one FC member purchase a tube off there @Bob Loblaw
He said they took longer than expected to ship but that it certainly functions.
also @Tamataz .

build quality is low on mine, intake isn't 7mm, hell it's thinner than the joint. bubbles galore around the disks. that said, my subs been in it constantly since purchase and it's still doing fine. if i was in the market i might get this last one from a similar retailer

http://www.ioffer.com/i/13-single-fritted-disc-perc-w-cyclone-perc-water-pipe-556188488

last one left from a great find, @Frederick McGuire!
tempted as hell to take it myself!

otherwise, for the price, thickquality does decent enough work. don't expect speedy delivery, tho!

Bob Loblaw,
Reactions: SSVUN~YAH

SSVUN~YAH

You Must Unlearn, What You Have Learned...
Checking my order on Ali and noticed a couple new ones got posted

http://www.aliexpress.com/store/pro...-bubbler-Free-shipping/705605_1386278604.html

http://www.aliexpress.com/store/pro...rig-glass-bubbler-Free/705605_1386272476.html

the 2nd one looks a bit like the one posted from thick-quality-glass...though a bit cheaper in price...
Nice finds! That 2nd one has me tempted, argghh GAS! Sweet double honeycomb ac too, they also have 18mm.
http://www.aliexpress.com/store/pro...-bubbler-Free-shipping/705605_1386272895.html

Tamataz

Icelander
@Bob Loblaw

Yeah the intake is definitely less in thicknes , but the body is 7mm. Its pretty common for bongs to have skinny intakes. I have very few bubbles in my disks.

clouded vision

I will be buying the 10 arm honeycomb tomorrow I am still gonna need a bowl would my local head shop carry one
you would need a 14mm female bowl for that one which is a pretty specialized piece, I know none of the LHS around my would have it but you could get a female to female adapter and bowl separate though

clouded vision,
Reactions: SSVUN~YAH

Deadshort480

We're here to fuck shit up.

Throwie

So this HC handheld bubbler arrived today. Here's some pics of it: http://imgur.com/a/kQlVx

There's a very noticeable weld you can almost see in the last pic, that I can feel when I run my fingernails over it. I have to test around water levels and draw speed, have gotten a mouthful of water a few times. This thing stacks pretty nice, though. Overall I'm pretty impressed with it, I just wanted to try a honeycomb perc before I spent money on a bigger piece, for $35 this is a nice little test piece.

I got my piece at maxqualityglass com, Super Thick and super cheap. I got my order in 2 days! they had shipped priority mail at no extra charge. The fritted disc stacks like crazy and the cyclone perc keeps any water from reaching the neck. I couldnt be happier with my purchase!! I had no idea there was stuff out there this nice this cheap.
max-quality-glass.myshopify.com /products/ 13-single-fritted-disc-perc-w-cyclone-perc-high-flow-direct-inject-water-pipe

Last edited by a moderator:
LazyDEnterprises,
Reactions: Bob Loblaw

Anonymouse

Sith I care

At $15 with free shipping it was a bargain. At the new price of $29 it's a lot less so; with it's too-high perk and low build quality, it's a lot less compelling (though still okay value, I guess).

These guys seem to like to list things cheap, then jack up the price on anything that sells (look at the honeycomb bubbler), so we can expect more of this with the other pipes if they come back too (plus their newer scientific listings seem to be climbing in price). According to stats they only ever sold 14 of the tree bubb over the last six months but apparently that's enough demand to pretty-much double the price from US$15 to US$29.

Deadshort480

We're here to fuck shit up.
And if they don't sell at $29 they will lower the price. That's how AliEx always works. I've purchased a bunch of stuff from AliEx and it's always the same story.

Anonymouse

Sith I care
That's the 8 arm tree. I've got that one. Not bad.

Interesting. The page text still says "5-arm" from last time, though they've updated the title to say "6-arm" this time. However, if you count them, there's eight arms, like you say. I didn't even notice last time (missed the high-res pics when you scroll down) and just assumed it was 5-arm.

Still, at this rate, after two more price rises, the page (or at least the title) will be accurate, since they're making their way up to eight slowly, it seems. :p

Last edited:

poonman

I've never ordered from aliexpress ,
but can you make them a lower offer to see if they will accept ?

tia

poonman,
Reactions: ou812?
Top Bottom