Cheap High Quality Bubbler

Abele Rizieri Ferrari

Oh I see, just with a modular mouth, yeah it's nice, but no base? Could be more prone to getting knocked over... Also it's a shame they don't have a holey downstem, just basic slits, not sure if that would work as well really based on my past experience with them...
Op asked for a piece to hang back with on the couch. That should be safe enough to not drop, at least in my case. So you would just need something to put it away safely.

And yes the downstem would have to be replaced for the best experience. I'm not saying it'd be worth the price to get that all or anything, but if I wanted something with water for couch sessions this piece and added modularity on the mp and a nice downstem or two would no doubt please me.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
My biggest concern is being able to pull through it freely with my V3 Xmax attached to it. Since it'll only be used with that vape while I travel. I tried a disc perc and that was a major no go lol. I'm not a big fan of super chuggy percs.

Oh, okay, if this is with the v3pro, it would do well with that six hole inline shower head, I use mine well with similar configuration, depending on the size of the piece of course... It wouldn't be super chuggy, I think just enough, depending on the size of the holes and how you pack, should be quicker to milk. However I think the hammerhead perk could have a smoother pull, it is inline, only it splits off into two directions, from there it has slits all around, I expect the top slits to fire more than the bottom, helping it to pull and fire smoother, the slits could also offer less resistance than the holes, less chug, although a bit more inhale to milk perhaps and depending on the rest of the size comparison too

Op asked for a piece to hang back with on the couch. That should be safe enough to not drop, at least in my case. So you would just need something to put it away safely. And yes the downstem would have to be replaced for the best experience. I'm not saying it'd be worth the price to get that all or anything, but if I wanted something with water for couch sessions this piece and added modularity on the mp and a nice downstem or two would no doubt please me

Oh okay, yeah, in that case is probably is pretty good to hold and handle that way, an effective choice indeed, maybe a cup holder or as long as it's off to the side when not in use lol

Shit Snacks

$38.99, wish i could see how it functions

Give it a shot, looks decent to me, thought I saw function video on Reddit, but it was a 10 mm different version, though this one is not much cheaper than vgoodiez if even with current sales and it looks similar enough

CANtalk

Wanted to share a good experience with a DHGate seller. While the glass I got isn't a bubbler (dry piece), there are bubbler versions available.... as well as other bubbler styles. The glass I got was good quality, well made.

khsvgcp061y91.jpg

Seller is Lumin88 and has already been endorsed by other members here.

Cheers & have a great weekend.

:peace: :leaf:

Boreus

Wanted to share a good experience with a DHGate seller. While the glass I got isn't a bubbler (dry piece), there are bubbler versions available.... as well as other bubbler styles. The glass I got was good quality, well made.

khsvgcp061y91.jpg

Seller is Lumin88 and has already been endorsed by other members here.

Cheers & have a great weekend.

:peace: :leaf:
I just got a jhook delivery from that seller about an hour ago. I think it took about 2 weeks.

Alligator427

I always wanted to try one of these, almost got the chance, but overall they just seem tedious, you have to keep it in the freezer and then you get a certain amount of time with it and have to put it back, but the other problem is the long spiral vapor path does not work with a lot of vapes, and you're probably going to have a lot more of vapor sticking in there and condensing the way the moisture is condensing from the frozen parts as well?? I don't know I still want to try it, but I never want to spend the money on it, after all my research lol

I don't think to use it with fridge if I will buy one. The spiral help to cool and to remove smal piece of plant. The balls give a nice looking and keep a little bit the glass at RT°.

Alligator427,

coolbreeze

I don't think to use it with fridge if I will buy one. The spiral help to cool and to remove smal piece of plant. The balls give a nice looking and keep a little bit the glass at RT°.
I have one and it's fun. I have used mine with a whole bunch of different gear, from inline the DBV hose, with a mouthpiece as an elev8r stem, etc. I do keep it in the freezer and the cold will last through a session (~15 mins). I haven't noticed it being any worse really than other glass with reclaim. Works pretty much as described, tapering off within a reasonable timeframe. As you've mentioned it will still cool somewhat without being chilled.

Last edited:

Shit Snacks

Well if you're not going to keep it in the freezer, there is zero reason to buy it, since you can just get a plain spiral adapter for much much cheaper without the glycerin...

redrum891

Well if you're not going to keep it in the freezer, there is zero reason to buy it, since you can just get a plain spiral adapter for much much cheaper without the glycerin...
yeah, glycerin or cooling devices that need to be thrown in the freezer are the worst thing, on top of heating up vapes etc lol.

going to the freezer every single time, right after vaping had me feeling like a zombie like state, every single time I got high, I had to take apart the piece, grab my foam to put it in, walk in there and toss it back in.

I don't think they help that much in vaping, I can turn my fan on my volcano through a small bubbler at 446F and the air is very cool.....I think people go overboard, and logically glycerin products do seem better but I fell a sucker to them before vaping and absolutely regret buying them(except my klein, i can put a whip on it and lazy vape or put a mouth piece on it or glycerin) but would sell it in a heart beat if given the chance.

I hate holding that cold ass glycerin coil too......

redrum891

While I’m lazy, now and then after cleaning my rig, I use the old online tip of using WARM WATER. Less coughing, more moisture. Never hurts to try a FREE technique…
I legit think warm water is better, especially if I have a cough from smoking (i like a cig here and there)

i know when i turn on the fan on my volcano hybrid, using the whip attached to a bubbler will give cool air with room temp water. I'm not sure why you would want it any cooler.

unless you are taking dabs every 15-30 minutes?... or back to back? idk....

i do get a tickle after a while in the back of my throat, maybe cooler vapor from glycerin would help or maybe just the vapor particles in general start to tickle if you don't wait a little between each pull? i'll test it out, but felt like my glycerin coil took away flavor...i'll give it a shot tonight again. i just don't like keeping in the freezer, it will stay for a year probably and end up breaking. better to keep in the box

Last edited:
redrum891,

Shit Snacks

Seems like everyone loves an RBR but they don't necessarily work well with every vape. The Lamart Piro/Calibear RBR combo works like a dream.
IMG-2674.jpg

Yeah the tricky thing with them and some others is that you need wide open air flow which is often difficult with loaded herbs, but I've found the Piro to be similarly effective with everything, I think it is the most like just smoking a bowl, which is what a lot of these pieces are designed for unfortunately

Abele Rizieri Ferrari

I think it is the most like just smoking a bowl
Just the whole experience? Or a specific part like quickness of extraction. I ask because I have avoided butane vapes with direct flame intake, but I have grown used to torches this year and am more open to the idea of adding a piro or Roasty.

E: not the Roasty lol that was one I was eyeing a while ago specifically because it's indirect heating

Last edited:

coolbreeze

Just the whole experience? Or a specific part like quickness of extraction. I ask because I have avoided butane vapes with direct flame intake, but I have grown used to torches this year and am more open to the idea of adding a piro or Roasty.

E: not the Roasty lol that was one I was eyeing a while ago specifically because it's indirect heating
I think he means that openness of the hit, the lack of restriction. The Piro is awesome in this regard. You can take a nice, long, open pull, which drives the recycling of the water/vapor.

Shit Snacks

Oh, both really, and neither! Because I was actually referring to the open air flow nature of it in reference to proper functioning of certain pieces that would be better for smoking theoretically... Yep CB got it of course because I was distracted in my reply! I have a few pieces in my collection that are really only usable with the Piro (not that I've tried everything in my collection with them per se like maybe Dreamwood/Bricks can)

I really like the Piro, because you're running it through water anyway, and it is really easy to get a torch that is pointing upwards, consistent easy aiming (tricky for me) and hopefully easier on the hands (All reasons I don't really use any of this style of vape anymore in my large collection but I consider Piro first to reach for now) it is just so simple and effective, with the 18 mm male bowl stems, easy one hit extractions too!

coolbreeze

Thank you now I want one :)
You won't regret it, they're really nice! One notable feature: because of the direction the heat intake points, the Piro works well on some waterpieces that other torch vapes won't because their intakes are too close to your eyes. So mostly smaller pieces like the RBR or little dab rigs, which are often very nice for vaporizing.

Last edited:

BL4ZE

Grabbed this piece off Ebay for $54. Grav Labs Hammerhead perc. Was needing something kind of small and portable that could be used with my Xmax during travel. Seems to work pretty well. Only the top four holes fire when I've got the vape put in. I could maybe find a piece more fitting that has slightly less drag but I'm not sure what to go with. A sidecar would also be a better option since vape is right in front of your face.

redrum891

Oh, both really, and neither! Because I was actually referring to the open air flow nature of it in reference to proper functioning of certain pieces that would be better for smoking theoretically... Yep CB got it of course because I was distracted in my reply! I have a few pieces in my collection that are really only usable with the Piro (not that I've tried everything in my collection with them per se like maybe Dreamwood/Bricks can)

I really like the Piro, because you're running it through water anyway, and it is really easy to get a torch that is pointing upwards, consistent easy aiming (tricky for me) and hopefully easier on the hands (All reasons I don't really use any of this style of vape anymore in my large collection but I consider Piro first to reach for now) it is just so simple and effective, with the 18 mm male bowl stems, easy one hit extractions too!
got my sidecar matrix perc in. I like it a bit more than my klein incycler.

Rip, will have to be my whip piece for relaxing on the couch with people >.<

I'm about to grab a flowerpot soon. I can extract and get good hits from a mighty or volcano and ppl have said to grab the injector, my only thing is it seems lot of people who vape, like flavor a lot...I wouldn't give up getting fully blasted to give more flavor unless I had access to some purple haze from 2003 that feels like someone sprayed shit on it, it tasted like straight up grapes....I see those guy have more milky vapor than a volcano with glass bowl but when Troy uses shovel head, his hits look super dense. I'm more into getting faded sometimes, especially at night.

I wonder if I will need to upgrade my glass for a FP? I'm using volcano hybrid or mighty+ which virtually feel identical, even though my avb is darker at max temp 410F on a mighty and my volcano at 446F is lighter? lol, no idea why it is darker on the mighty with lower temps. I wish they did a software update to let us hit 500F+

Shit Snacks

got my sidecar matrix perc in. I like it a bit more than my klein incycler.

Rip, will have to be my whip piece for relaxing on the couch with people >.<

I'm about to grab a flowerpot soon. I can extract and get good hits from a mighty or volcano and ppl have said to grab the injector, my only thing is it seems lot of people who vape, like flavor a lot...I wouldn't give up getting fully blasted to give more flavor unless I had access to some purple haze from 2003 that feels like someone sprayed shit on it, it tasted like straight up grapes....I see those guy have more milky vapor than a volcano with glass bowl but when Troy uses shovel head, his hits look super dense. I'm more into getting faded sometimes, especially at night.

I wonder if I will need to upgrade my glass for a FP? I'm using volcano hybrid or mighty+ which virtually feel identical, even though my avb is darker at max temp 410F on a mighty and my volcano at 446F is lighter? lol, no idea why it is darker on the mighty with lower temps. I wish they did a software update to let us hit 500F+

Injectors are just very capable, denser vapor, and potentially simple pure materials for great flavor, you'll be fine with what you have for starters, but it will probably send you down the rabbit hole of getting something that allows for larger smoother hits with better airflow and form factor...

LesPlenty

Company Rep
Was needing something kind of small and portable that could be used with my Xmax during travel
This is my pick so far for the V3P, the donut version 'A'

redrum891

Injectors are just very capable, denser vapor, and potentially simple pure materials for great flavor, you'll be fine with what you have for starters, but it will probably send you down the rabbit hole of getting something that allows for larger smoother hits with better airflow and form factor...
They are cheaper and everyone is saying to get them. Ergh! I will probably will get b1 injector with vgoody 18mm glass. I was told I could turn my 14mm to 18mm adapter to a bowl for it.

herborizer stays sold out due to all the glass making tasty hits? I know theres usually 2 types of people who vape, those who want flavorful hits and those who want to replicate smoking. Injector is the latest updated flowerpot? well b2 is but injector was after the shovelhead? I know there are 22mm bowls but still not sure. So hard deciding without being able to try.

I like jerry but his style is opposite of mine, low temps are a no go for me, like ever lol. I wonder if that bong xl I have if I took middle perc out would work for a FP.

550labelnb2_revolver_side.jpeg

redrum891,
Reactions: LesPlenty
Top Bottom