• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Cheap and Easy DIY Accessories (Hacks) for Vape Stuff

flyin911

Use, Misuse, and Abuse!
man its been a while since I put that j hook stand together, didn't get around to baking it till today lol. I was not able to smooth it out with water like regular clay :( came out of the oven, lumpy, bumpy and covered in fingerprints:mad: and to top it off the j hook doesn't fit as well as before baking.

ZGuvBhJ.jpg

decided to see if I could salvage it, so I got some sandpaper to fix the curves but decided to sand the whole thing. its still a work in progress but this pic shows its potential.

jdt9Bab.jpg

once I'm done sanding, and that's going to take days, I think I'm going to stain it with turmeric :lol:
I can’t decide if it reminds me of a slide or a high heel shoe?

Bad Dog

Yeah I pissed on the rug...... so what
well I'm the artist and I say its a really poor wonton spoon....... high heel shoe, the very idea! I assure you I am the manliest of men :cool:.......:lol: my mom thought shoe too:lmao:. the worst part is I still haven't finished it and I no longer use that hook:rofl:.

flyin911

Use, Misuse, and Abuse!
well I'm the artist and I say its a really poor wonton spoon....... high heel shoe, the very idea! I assure you I am the manliest of men :cool:.......:lol: my mom thought shoe too:lmao:. the worst part is I still haven't finished it and I no longer use that hook:rofl:.
I wasn’t the only one

flyin911,

Bad Dog

Yeah I pissed on the rug...... so what
I wasn’t the only one
no lol but it wasn't my intention to make that shape. It's merely a coincidence just like how those Georgia O'Keeffe paintings of flowers look like vaginas:D

Bad Dog,

tinctorus

Accessory Maker
nice hacks @Jill NYC ! I keep my most frequent used vape (my tinymight) on a tablet stand I made. its not tailor made for vapes and is more of a safe spot on my coffee table in case I spill my drink or something. the stand is just scrap pieces of 2X4 and 2X6, pine from Home Depot, stained with tung oil.
seeing that vape/tool holder of yours reminded me I have this
I bought it to make a mask but figured it wasn't enough for any of my ideas and the art store I got it from is way far away so I never got any more. even after sitting in my art supply box for several years and its still good! your pipe cleaner stand reminded me ive always wanted a j hook stand, so I figured it try to make one :nod:. came up with this
the shape reminds me of a wonton spoon :lol:. still needs smoothing out and wiping down with water to smooth it out, then bake it.
I don't think I ever realized just how large the "tiny" might really is, it looks enormous in that cabinet

tinctorus,
Reactions: Ramahs
Top Bottom