• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

CBD Cannabis UK & EU

kel

FuckMisogynists!
Try ordering from Herbal Eyes. I ordered late night Monday, was dispatched Tuesday, and it arrived today. I've also ordered on a Thursday night and got it on Saturday in the past. (Yes, I do usually order stuff at odd hours lol)

Refunds do often take 3-5 business days, Tesco's are the same. It's the BACS system, I'm afraid. It's also the cheapest way of transferring money.

The system is changing, but it's slow to filter through.

That's reassuring, thanks!

Maybe it is just unfortunate, still doesn't really explain why their deliveries went from next day to 5-7 days overnight - there's a message no the website now saying allow 5-7 days.

Fingers crossed all will be well

re. Herbal Eyes - thanks - sounds promising :)

edit: it may just be one guy, the sun is out, maybe he wanted a week off, which is totally cool - but would probably be better just to say that 😂

kel,
  • Haha
Reactions: Squidge

Squidge

Butane powered
That's reassuring, thanks!

Maybe it is just unfortunate, still doesn't really explain why their deliveries went from next day to 5-7 days overnight - there's a message no the website now saying allow 5-7 days.

Fingers crossed all will be well

re. Herbal Eyes - thanks - sounds promising :)
It may not be their fault. The post in some parts of the country are seriously undependable due to staff shortages at the moment. Everything is upsidedown what with having to isolate/ covering holidays/ etc.

I'm used to things taking a couple of days to arrive but I've also had to wait over two weeks for things (it was only coming from Taunton, not the Outer Hebrides, FFS! Lol)

Squidge,

kel

FuckMisogynists!
It may not be their fault. The post in some parts of the country are seriously undependable due to staff shortages at the moment. Everything is upsidedown what with having to isolate/ covering holidays/ etc.

I'm used to things taking a couple of days to arrive but I've also had to wait over two weeks for things (it was only coming from Taunton, not the Outer Hebrides, FFS! Lol)

Good call, but that's definitely not it, the latest reply confirmed it had not yet been shipped - hence the refund. The site says 'please allow 5-7 days for dispatch'.

kel,

Squidge

Butane powered
Good call, but that's definitely not it, the latest reply confirmed it had not yet been shipped - hence the refund. The site says 'please allow 5-7 days for dispatch'.
Ahh, then you are probably right re the one man band thing. My bad.

Squidge,
Reactions: kel

kel

FuckMisogynists!
My friend
Just had my friend on the phone pretty upset because communications have 'gone quiet' with https://paradisecbd.co.uk after they said delivery would be a week before dispatch and they asked for a refund.

This is tentative, it may still all come good, but it's pretty dodgy right now! Be careful! I will report back on the outcome - but if you were thinking of ordering from them - I would suggest holding off for now.

This did come good - refund received apparently :tup:

kel

FuckMisogynists!
Heard from my friend again, they gave ParadiseCBD a second chance, they delivered promptly and the product is very good by all accounts, so looks like the previous experience was just unfortunate.

Also recommended thecbdflowershop.co.uk, so was checking them out, but while I was doing so they put their prices up and are now the most expensive I have found yet 🙄

It's hard to imagine a bigger price difference for what is essentially the *same product* - £56 an ounce (if you buy 3) or £266 an ounce?

That's nearly FIVE TIMES the price and suggests hundreds of ££ profit per ounce.

Just shows how much these f*ckers are ripping people off, it's a weed ffs, it literally grows like a weed! Okay, I know that there's more to it than that, but there's no hiding from the truth that one company can sell top quality bud so cheaply and the other is taking the proverbial! A shame as otherwise they had nothing but good things to say about them.

:shrug:

kel,
  • Wow

WelshBrok

Yeah was looking on hempelf as they’ve just opened some massive factory to produce it and its the same or more expensive than actual cannabis :doh:
£302 an oz gtfo

WelshBrok,

kel

FuckMisogynists!
Yeah, this is the way a lot of people in the UK are these days - I hasten to add that it is only about 50% of the population though, there's a lot of really good people who are absolutely horrified at the way things are going and have nothing to do with it here too.

But the nasty half - christ, if there's a £ to be made, you better believe they will find some way to turn it into £££££ at the expense and suffering of everyone else, it seems a lot of the time the greater the suffering and pain they cause the more they enjoy it, their attitude is 'well if you are not able to make me suffer rather than me making you suffer - that's your problem - you should learn to be a nasty c*nt like me'.

No prizes for guessing how this will all end. I for one will certainly not be supporting - no fucking way - I will give up vaping before I pay those prices!

edited to make it a little less angsty heh, but it does make me angry that something that grows so vigorously that can help so many people is once again being turned into a profit making scheme when it should literally be free in the same way as you can pick brambles or mushrooms for free! I don't mind paying for someone to grow, process, package my herb, but there is a limit.

Last edited:
kel,

Squidge

Butane powered
Yeah, this is the way a lot of people in the UK are these days - I hasten to add that it is only about 50% of the population though, there's a lot of really good people who are absolutely horrified at the way things are going and have nothing to do with it here too.

But the nasty half - christ, if there's a £ to be made, you better believe they will find some way to turn it into £££££ at the expense and suffering of everyone else, it seems a lot of the time the greater the suffering and pain they cause the more they enjoy it, their attitude is 'well if you are not able to make me suffer rather than me making you suffer - that's your problem - you should learn to be a nasty c*nt like me'.

No prizes for guessing how this will all end. I for one will certainly not be supporting - no fucking way - I will give up vaping before I pay those prices!

edited to make it a little less angsty heh, but it does make me angry that something that grows so vigorously that can help so many people is once again being turned into a profit making scheme when it should literally be free in the same way as you can pick brambles or mushrooms for free! I don't mind paying for someone to grow, process, package my herb, but there is a limit.
You think it's expensive now? Wait until it's all fully legalised and the government add their take onto it... :lol: Eighty percent of the cost of a packet of cigarettes goes straight to their coffers. Seventy-five percent of the cost of a bottle of whisky goes straight to them as well. How much do you think they'll want with cannabis?

On a different topic... I've recently been experimenting with concentrates and damn, they're intense. Got some crystalline distillate which I'm using with a terp pen xl and I think I've wrecked my tolerance. Oops! :ko:

kel

FuckMisogynists!
You think it's expensive now? Wait until it's all fully legalised and the government add their take onto it... :lol: Eighty percent of the cost of a packet of cigarettes goes straight to their coffers. Seventy-five percent of the cost of a bottle of whisky goes straight to them as well. How much do you think they'll want with cannabis?

On a different topic... I've recently been experimenting with concentrates and damn, they're intense. Got some crystalline distillate which I'm using with a terp pen xl and I think I've wrecked my tolerance. Oops! :ko:

You are probably right, but then, if it is legalised, I would hope that in the same way that home brew is duty free, so would home grow!

Maybe I am deluding myself...

kel,

Squidge

Butane powered
Herbal Eyes (.co.uk) have an offer on until midnight. An ounce (30g) of "hemp tea" for £70. I haven't tried these strains so can't comment on them.
Screenshot_20210830-164032~2.png

Squidge,

im not a robot

Hey guys!
For anyone looking for the best cbd in Europe check out dispensr.eu
They are based in the Netherlands and their strains are incredible.
I tried them all with the conclusion that Red Rattler and Siesta Sidewinder are my favourite.
You get a free Dynavap with every order above 100€ and the quality is like real weed from a dutch coffee shop.
Incredibly nice shop with killer deals and no Im not related to them in any way, but I scored 4 nice Dynavaps so far and tons of very pleasent cbd and cbg!
i have tried their viper's haze and siesta sidewinder, and they are both great. i think viper's haze has better taste & vapes better, this could be due to siesta sidewinder being a cbg strain maybe? pretty new to this. but effects of the sidewinder are great & a nice alternative / complement to viper's haze. looking forward to trying the red rattler.
i had ordered a couple of times from cbdnol before, so this is my main frame of reference. was underwhelmed with my last cbdnol order (might have been the particularities of the strain (lemon haze), but it was pretty useless in a vaporiser. they have tons of glowing trustpilot reviews, not sure what to make of this), so looked for alternatives, & now am really happy i came across dispensr. it is on the pricey side, but amount received was weighed very generously. if there are any other premium recommendations for continental europe id love to know? dispensr actually made me pretty excited about cbd. there are still more strains there i want to try, but other options are always welcome.

Last edited:

Alexis

^ only 1 post. This guy is obviously just pimping his product.

I saw yesterday, expected to see removed but he was clever. Can always say in court....na nah, I just joined enit, thought there was some good information on this page....and isn't removed right away.

These guys have probably realised now spamming every forum with product links threads vanishing same day, isn't a sufficiently profitable strategy.

Alexis,

GoldenBud

https://cbd420.ch/gb/

If the product looks as good as the pictures then it looks superb. The tangerine dream looks like quality weed, smells like quality weed and vapes like quality weed. It just doesn't get you blitzed!

I also checked out what is required to get a license and it doesn't seem too difficult and is £580 for the 1st year and £326 for a renewal.
hello, thanks for the link. is the CBD good quality? I guess so but want to be sure, thanks ;)

GoldenBud,

GoldenBud

GoldenBud,

Perfect_Speed4069

I am the beetle in a box that only you can see
Hey guys,

Herbaleyes have split off their tea selection and that's now found here.
Nothing but good things to say about this outfit (before and after the HE/TS split). Their current batch of Caramello hash is well worth a punt.

im not a robot

^ only 1 post. This guy is obviously just pimping his product.
what, me?
really happy i came across dispensr.
well they have not had cbd flower in stock for months, i think my last order was july 22. i wrote them at some point re this, but no reply, not a good sign. not that it makes that much of a difference to me personally, as legal situation re cbd here in germany ironically took a turn for the worse last year - i would not be able to order from anywhere now i suspect anytime soon (but i have not tried).
hopefully that will change. if anyone has suggestions for quality cbd flower here in the EU - id still love to know.

im not a robot,

erka

Hi
I just want to share a good expérience with cannapoitou.fr, they sell what they grow, it's outdoor cbd with no treatment to down thc.
The kanabia is my favourite, i like peach too.
2€ the g.
No financial interest with this, just share for people who find that cbd sell in the shop have the same aftertaste...

Haze Mister

Verdant Bloomer
Manufacturer
Hi
I just want to share a good expérience with cannapoitou.fr
That link is aready dead??

So has anyone tried mixing one of these high CBD strains with a high THC strain to get a more or less 1:1 blend for vaping? I think this is the way to go to reduce THC intake... All the CBD flower I tried so far didn't have a great flavour when vaped...

Edit : before buying from cbd420.ch people may want to scroll down the main page at the "press& partners " section... You don't get a plug from The Guardian or Forbes for having nice flowers...

Last edited:

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
Anyone tried Goldbar ( goldbar420.ch )? Their hash looks pretty interesting but seems suspicious that they only take a bank transfer or crypto.

Grass Yes,

erka

That link is aready dead??

So has anyone tried mixing one of these high CBD strains with a high THC strain to get a more or less 1:1 blend for vaping? I think this is the way to go to reduce THC intake... All the CBD flower I tried so far didn't have a great flavour when vaped...

Edit : before buying from cbd420.ch people may want to scroll down the main page at the "press& partners " section... You don't get a plug from The Guardian or Forbes for having nice flowers...
Sorry it's cannapoitou.com

Top Bottom