CBD Cannabis UK & EU

Marko94

Sour Blueberry Kush, Purple Shao and Blue Shao are excellent.
From these three strains, blue Shao has the best taste and sour blueberry kush has the mellower vapor profile.
I've had a free sample that is not as good as these three strains but still very effective.
Ah, none of them are in stock :(

Marko94,
  • Sad
Reactions: DgN'R

DgN'R

I've tried izno CBG (Iznokush & Pink Garlic) varieties and I find this one really weak in terms of flavour but it relaxes incredibly well (in my opinion more than the CBD varieties but it's very personal and depends on you). I've also noticed that this one is extracted very quickly, with my SBL OG, for example, everything is extracted in one/two puff (compared to three or four puffs approximately with CBD varieties). Otherwise the buds are as usual very beautiful (looks like it snowed in Corrèze :D) and the smell is also very mild. It's a shame that the flavour isn't very present, but maybe that's just me.

For CBD varieties here is what I have tried and classified among my personal preferences:

1. Blue Shao (I think most of us can agree on that, it's a real success)
  2. Hashcream
  3. Purple Shao
  4. Shao K

(Note that there may be even better ones, as I haven't tried them all and it depends a great deal on your personal taste)

I liked this farmer so much that I'm thinking of trying the others soon :brow:. I'd like to try Nano Nuggs Afghan Kush by SwissBotanic to have a point of comparison with the people here.

I hope izno will offer more stock in the future :lol:

Good luck to all!

DgN'R,
Reactions: Marko94

DgN'R

For information there are a lot of discount codes for many CBD brands here:

For example, 3G free on purchases of €50 or more at izno, or 15% off at INHALE with the code: TESTEURDECBD

There are also quite a few interesting articles and review :tup:

Top Bottom