CBD Cannabis UK & EU

kel

Try ordering from Herbal Eyes. I ordered late night Monday, was dispatched Tuesday, and it arrived today. I've also ordered on a Thursday night and got it on Saturday in the past. (Yes, I do usually order stuff at odd hours lol)

Refunds do often take 3-5 business days, Tesco's are the same. It's the BACS system, I'm afraid. It's also the cheapest way of transferring money.

The system is changing, but it's slow to filter through.

That's reassuring, thanks!

Maybe it is just unfortunate, still doesn't really explain why their deliveries went from next day to 5-7 days overnight - there's a message no the website now saying allow 5-7 days.

Fingers crossed all will be well

re. Herbal Eyes - thanks - sounds promising :)

edit: it may just be one guy, the sun is out, maybe he wanted a week off, which is totally cool - but would probably be better just to say that 😂

kel,
  • Haha
Reactions: Squidge

Squidge

That's reassuring, thanks!

Maybe it is just unfortunate, still doesn't really explain why their deliveries went from next day to 5-7 days overnight - there's a message no the website now saying allow 5-7 days.

Fingers crossed all will be well

re. Herbal Eyes - thanks - sounds promising :)
It may not be their fault. The post in some parts of the country are seriously undependable due to staff shortages at the moment. Everything is upsidedown what with having to isolate/ covering holidays/ etc.

I'm used to things taking a couple of days to arrive but I've also had to wait over two weeks for things (it was only coming from Taunton, not the Outer Hebrides, FFS! Lol)

Squidge,

kel

It may not be their fault. The post in some parts of the country are seriously undependable due to staff shortages at the moment. Everything is upsidedown what with having to isolate/ covering holidays/ etc.

I'm used to things taking a couple of days to arrive but I've also had to wait over two weeks for things (it was only coming from Taunton, not the Outer Hebrides, FFS! Lol)

Good call, but that's definitely not it, the latest reply confirmed it had not yet been shipped - hence the refund. The site says 'please allow 5-7 days for dispatch'.

kel,
Reactions: Squidge

Squidge

Good call, but that's definitely not it, the latest reply confirmed it had not yet been shipped - hence the refund. The site says 'please allow 5-7 days for dispatch'.
Ahh, then you are probably right re the one man band thing. My bad.

Squidge,
Reactions: kel

kel

My friend
Just had my friend on the phone pretty upset because communications have 'gone quiet' with https://paradisecbd.co.uk after they said delivery would be a week before dispatch and they asked for a refund.

This is tentative, it may still all come good, but it's pretty dodgy right now! Be careful! I will report back on the outcome - but if you were thinking of ordering from them - I would suggest holding off for now.

This did come good - refund received apparently :tup:

Top Bottom