CBD Cannabis UK & EU

kel

FuckMisogynists!
Everything is suspect I think... :suspicious:

Just found this

I gave up after I found two of the people who supposedly work there are stock photo models... who knew there was such a strong overlap in career progressions :hmm:

I guess they have never heard of google image search!?

kel,
Reactions: snaffle

Some-new-user

Unfortunately still seems sketchy all around at the moment. I haven't even looked at CBD hemp strains as I'm not going to pay the same price as street weed for a gram of something that's worse quality than thai stick(or dressed up to be something else). I go to highkind (formerly synergy) for my extracts mainly. I use CBD distillate or isolate in a dab rig, I sort of know what's what with that - they do still seem a bit added terpy at times.

For herbs to vape in your beloved herbal vaporiser I have had enjoyable results with a 'chillzone' brand hemp tea. One of them was lemon verbena with hemp tea and a few other herbs. Not high CBD content but it was about a tenner for an ounce ish pouch full. I guess it all depends what you're looking for. I did get the odd nice strain a few years ago but I got disheartened and found cheaper, more pleasurable alternatives as mentioned above.

Hemp tea on its own is sort of enjoyable and placebo like for me - great to have on a lunch time at work instead of the 'full fat' variety. I know I've had a vape but I still have a clear head. The lemon verbena does add a bit of a buzzy effect for me too.

Just offering an alternative, I know it might not be exactly what you're looking for but there's quite a few brands of hemp tea that have been around for many years, these aren't spraying with anything or trying to dress it up by adding terps. Just treat it like shake :tup:

Still a shame as it was nice to see a bit of a 'legal weed' industry over here and it was nice to think I was supporting this but it has been stomped on - I guess rules and covid and people taking advantage of the situation/consumers combined didn't(doesn't) help. Some fire looking CBD hemp strains in the USA and Europe.

kel

FuckMisogynists!
Hey @Some-new-user

Thanks, yes, I am a huge fan of vaping all kinds of herbs, my favourites are thyme, chamomile and lavender. Oregano is good but a bit 'hot', sage is nice too! YMMV on the actual volatile compound content though, some are definitely more enjoyable than others, buy organic in relatively small quantities for best results. Got to watch the temperature with these though, much lower temperatures.

I hope things get better, seem to be a lot of people taking advantage at the moment, which is annoying, because when it is good it is really good.

Thanks again :)

Some-new-user

Few more years it will be fully legal over here. They can't have segregation for medicinal and export it and also prosecute average Joe for the odd gram while the UN say its not dangerous. That's when things will get interesting with growers finding those with higher yields of other cannabinoids.

Also yes very good advice on the herbs be careful of temperature and the source and humidity again.

kel

FuckMisogynists!
Yep, there is one good side to the far right neo-liberal government we have at the moment - they will let anything happen if they think it will make them money - morals, safety, humanity, compassion, care, duty, etc. out of the window of there's a few £££ to be made!

kel

FuckMisogynists!
Seeing a lot of this kind of notice:

IMPORTANT NOTICE: WE HAVE A PROBLEM WITH OUR PAYMENT MERCHANT. AT THE MOMENT WE ARE ONLY ACCEPTING PAYMENTS VIA BANK TRANSFER​

Obviously - this is 100% scam territory. Avoid any site that does not have a proper payment processor, of if you really want to take a risk, just order a very small amount.

Remember the golden rule, if it seems too good to be true, it probably is!

Squidge

Butane powered
I've been ordering from Herbal Eyes in the UK for the past couple of months. Prompt delivery and they're double bagged in the box, too. Their leaf and solid teas are very decent.

Unfortunately, they're out of my favourite Cookie Kush strain at the moment... :(

snaffle

I've been ordering from Herbal Eyes in the UK for the past couple of months. Prompt delivery and they're double bagged in the box, too. Their leaf and solid teas are very decent.

Ah, right, so is it the case then that in the UK to try to stay the right side of regulators "CBD tea" is the thing to look for, if you want flower from legal businesses?

Thanks for the recommendation for the company, anyway, it's good to hear of a good company for once!

Squidge

Butane powered
Ah, right, so is it the case then that in the UK to try to stay the right side of regulators "CBD tea" is the thing to look for, if you want flower from legal businesses?

Thanks for the recommendation for the company, anyway, it's good to hear of a good company for once!
I've no idea, to be honest. I can only say how they describe it on their website. And apparently, they even sell frabric tea-bags to brew it in, though I've never looked for them.

There's another company where you have to email them for their current list. I've never used them so can't say how good they may or may not be, which is why I'm not naming them.

kel

FuckMisogynists!

Unfortunately, they're out of my favourite Cookie Kush strain at the moment... :(

In the dozens of websites I've been erm... investigating, this is yet another supplier that I haven't found yet - so thank you

I will give them a try :)

DonMarteng

Hey guys!
For anyone looking for the best cbd in Europe check out dispensr.eu
They are based in the Netherlands and their strains are incredible.
I tried them all with the conclusion that Red Rattler and Siesta Sidewinder are my favourite.
You get a free Dynavap with every order above 100€ and the quality is like real weed from a dutch coffee shop.
Incredibly nice shop with killer deals and no Im not related to them in any way, but I scored 4 nice Dynavaps so far and tons of very pleasent cbd and cbg!

kel

FuckMisogynists!
Some bad reviews on trust pilot, but nothing out of the ordinary and mainly related to shipping issues, but one or two that are erm, interesting!

Link to Facebook isn't there.

Same photo used for two different strains; honey lemon and banana kush 🧐

Address in Manchester published in the terms and conditions is a terraced house.

https://web.archive.org/web/*/https://paradisecbd.co.uk first captured August 2019, some curious renditions over the last year or two.

Other than that the site looks fairly reasonable, the reviews on trust pilot generally good, the product looks like the same product every shop is selling, I guess you have a reasonable chance of getting something and it being alright.

I sincerely wish you the very best of luck and hope it works out well :tup:

Squidge

Butane powered
Arrived next day. Pineapple Express:
Smells very terpy, almost like it’s had terps added. Haven’t tried it yet but will update when I have.
Also the very cheap “shatter” they have is almost definitely isolate based + terps
Genuine question: How can you tell if terps have been added?

Squidge,
Reactions: kel

WelshBrok

Genuine question: How can you tell if terps have been added?
Only that the smell reminded me of artificial terps I’ve had added to cbd crumbles before from synergy extracts (think they called highkind or something now).
Actually though smelling it again it might be because the orange cbd “shatter” they sent me opened up in transit and smeared across the whole box so was all over my hands when I was smelling the Pineapple Express :lol:

DonMarteng

Most CBD I order smells very artificial, so Id say thats pretty normal.
I asked a store about it and they said its due to the high growing quality, no sprays or anything like that.
Well compared to what my first tasteless CBD orders looked like Im really happy how the market has evolved!
These pineapples look great mate!

kel

FuckMisogynists!
Just had my friend on the phone pretty upset because communications have 'gone quiet' with https://paradisecbd.co.uk after they said delivery would be a week before dispatch and they asked for a refund.

This is tentative, it may still all come good, but it's pretty dodgy right now! Be careful! I will report back on the outcome - but if you were thinking of ordering from them - I would suggest holding off for now.

kel,

WelshBrok

Just had my friend on the phone pretty upset because communications have 'gone quiet' with https://paradisecbd.co.uk after they said delivery would be a week before dispatch and they asked for a refund.

This is tentative, it may still all come good, but it's pretty dodgy right now! Be careful! I will report back on the outcome - but if you were thinking of ordering from them - I would suggest holding off for now.
Weird, they reshipped the concentrate that had opened in transit to me special next day delivery

WelshBrok,
Reactions: Cheebsy

Squidge

Butane powered

Thanks for the heads-up. Hope the situation resolves in your friend's favour, be it getting their order or getting the refund.

Squidge,
Reactions: kel

kel

FuckMisogynists!
I can only report what I am told, apparently they have responded and have issued a refund, but this will take 3-5 working days - leaves my friend in a bit of a pickle, refunds usually take an hour or two.

So yeah... I would suggest still holding off until this does actually come good, all they have is an email saying the refund has been made, which anyone could generate and send.

I guess we will find out next week sometime... going to see if I can get something together to help my friend out so they're not left without this weekend.

kel,

Squidge

Butane powered
I can only report what I am told, apparently they have responded and have issued a refund, but this will take 3-5 working days - leaves my friend in a bit of a pickle, refunds usually take an hour or two.

So yeah... I would suggest still holding off until this does actually come good, all they have is an email saying the refund has been made, which anyone could generate and send.

I guess we will find out next week sometime... going to see if I can get something together to help my friend out so they're not left without this weekend.
Try ordering from Herbal Eyes. I ordered late night Monday, was dispatched Tuesday, and it arrived today. I've also ordered on a Thursday night and got it on Saturday in the past. (Yes, I do usually order stuff at odd hours lol)

Re Refunds/banking: they do often take 3-5 business days, Tesco's are the same. It's the BACS system, I'm afraid. It's also the cheapest way of transferring money.

The system is changing, but it's slow to filter through.

Top Bottom