• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Carta by Focus V

NoSmoke

Hi I just received mine today. I can't for the life of me get the Addy unscrewed. I know it's reverse threaded but it's so tight I even tried a pliers to hold the metal base and nothing. Any tips? I would love to try this thing out.

NoSmoke,

freddiegibbs

Hi I just received mine today. I can't for the life of me get the Addy unscrewed. I know it's reverse threaded but it's so tight I even tried a pliers to hold the metal base and nothing. Any tips? I would love to try this thing out.
Screw the atomizer into the base. Keep twisting after it locks in place, and the top should come right off.

freddiegibbs,
Reactions: LTBOOKEM

mc

It depends. I'm down to my last 2 quartz cups. One of them works pretty well at level 2 in most of my atties. The other one gets poor, wispy hits on every single atty at level 2, and requires level 3 temps to milk up. So it seems to be bucket-specific. I think the one that doesn't work well is an older one.

for me it's atomizer specific, they will have a slightly different resistance. Maybe I should try my other bucket but for sure I use the same bucket in 3 atomizers and they all 3 work differently.

subway13029

Ok guys i got it. Should i use the app and change temps? Or should i just use whats there?? I was connected to the app but we had to go to dinner before i could use and im dying to try it..

subway13029,

started@52

Ok guys i got it. Should i use the app and change temps? Or should i just use whats there?? I was connected to the app but we had to go to dinner before i could use and im dying to try it..
Both, try preset now and custom later, duh :D

FYI, these are NOT included to be used as pearls in your bowl :rofl:
29-FB7-AC7-E880-4541-9272-898-A43-D47465.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

tblaze330

Finally got my Carta in mail today and finally glad i can join into the forum officially. So far so good after as you guys advised ditching the app and started using the presets. Also learning to try to hit the bottom as much as possible because sides havent been effective for me at all.

I’ve been debating getting extra batteries just curious if anybody can give an approximate on battery life or their experience with battery consumption vs charge time.

Lastly is there even a reason to try Titanium bowls? I’m typically quartz or ceramic with my “old-fashioned” rigs lol

subway13029

I just got mine and went straight with the titanium that was in there..first on lvl 1 and there was reclaim left and then did a 2nd dab on lv2 and such nice taste..im impressed..cant wait to get aquainted.

subway13029

Ok ive only used the titanium on stock lv1 thru 3 and pretty much on all 3 temps i get great hits on first.two a little reclaim on the walls but some black char marks on the bottom..i qtip after every hit so im asduming its just carbon or the concentrates? Right now im using some diamonds..??

subway13029,
Reactions: Azn2101

mc

Ok ive only used the titanium on stock lv1 thru 3 and pretty much on all 3 temps i get great hits on first.two a little reclaim on the walls but some black char marks on the bottom..i qtip after every hit so im asduming its just carbon or the concentrates? Right now im using some diamonds..??

Ya that's just chaz from carbon and it'll happen. I scrape it off once in a while and Q-tip it clean as much as I can. You could torch them clean or use ISO but I'd rather not do either to mine. The Quartz will run a little hotter for longer but also take longer to heat up.

Azn2101

Hmmm. It seems like certain people are getting a 10% off discount code email from Fadespace and others aren't but it's still able to be applied by everyone if anyone is looking for a discount on the SiC insert.

"SPACEMANSPLIFF" is 10% off

Just seems strange cause in his Live Streams leading up to the preorder release he said that there would be no discounts because he didn't want someone to come in and scoop up a just released AiN insert at a discounted price and without the preorder wait or the Carta inserts because he had never had such a demand for them from retailers.

I hope he allows those of us who already placed an order to get the discount without having to cancel and reorder or something.

Azn2101,
Reactions: flammy

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
I thought Focus V had a SiC insert coming out?

I wouldn't support Fadespace anything with the way they carry themselves on social media. A number of buddies on here have been disappointed with their lack of quality control.

b0

Cloudy...

I wouldn't support Fadespace anything with the way they carry themselves on social media. A number of buddies on here have been disappointed with their lack of quality control.

Personally his CS has been great IME, and if the reviews of it are good and I like my carta I will get one for sure.

b0,
Reactions: Eedee

Eedee

Anybody wanna let go of a v1 atomizer or 2? Been using the beta as the daily driver and the black plastic lid cracked and none of the 6 v2's i have fit smh

Eedee,

Mynameismud

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
Hmmm. It seems like certain people are getting a 10% off discount code email from Fadespace and others aren't but it's still able to be applied by everyone if anyone is looking for a discount on the SiC insert.

"SPACEMANSPLIFF" is 10% off

Just seems strange cause in his Live Streams leading up to the preorder release he said that there would be no discounts because he didn't want someone to come in and scoop up a just released AiN insert at a discounted price and without the preorder wait or the Carta inserts because he had never had such a demand for them from retailers.

I hope he allows those of us who already placed an order to get the discount without having to cancel and reorder or something.

Id also avoid doing anything directly through fadespace not only do they have poor quality control but they also have poor customer service skills. Would never order from them
Again

b0

Cloudy...
Id also avoid doing anything directly through fadespace not only do they have poor quality control but they also have poor customer service skills. Would never order from them
Again

Do you mind sending me a pm with what happened? Really curious, he was really nice with me when I had an issue.

b0,
Reactions: Summer

stickstones

Vapor concierge
are you using the most up to date version from our IG link?

I originally installed the version linked on the reddit post floating around. I just deleted it, and installed yours. I've still got this guy's problem

Not sure if I should have done more than just delete the app the first time. I'm using an 8+ on 11.4.1

Thoughts?

stickstones,

MothChewMoth

Gamer Extraordinaire
I originally installed the version linked on the reddit post floating around. I just deleted it, and installed yours. I've still got this guy's problem

Not sure if I should have done more than just delete the app the first time. I'm using an 8+ on 11.4.1

Thoughts?

I don't see mine on any of 5 various devices. I've tried both iOS (2 iPads /2 iPhones) and Android (1 Pixel 2xl). On iOS I'm using the version on their website. It crashes out on both iPads when I try to open the device dropdown in the app. The iPhones seem to run fine, but when I open the dropdown everything is in kanjii. I can see other bluetooth devices, but no vape. Vape is on for 10+ seconds before starting the app. Tried uninstalling / reinstalling to same effect. On Android (Google Play version) everything is in English, but the vape still isn't showing up.

MothChewMoth,

mc

Hey man, I can't use the app in the store, says my phone is not at the right version. Did I see someone say you have a newer version on IG?? Is it different than the app store one?

mc,
Top Bottom