Cant catch a buzz

Siebter

Less soul, more mind
I agree high temp vaping is much like combustion.

Just want to add that while I agree with the idea of lower temp vaping, it's not correct to put „high temp vaping“ at the same level as smoking. Things start becoming a serious issue when we cross the line to actual smoke. It's also very possible to get the full spectrum a strain offers by practicing the very common temp stepping technique.

It's also not true that we need higher temps to have a throat hit by the way, at least for me (= big throat hit fan) that's mostly dictated by the terpene profile and the volume of the hit.

Again: I support and prefer lower temps, but the idea that high temp vaping is the devil is just wrong in my opinion.

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
Just want to add that while I agree with the idea of lower temp vaping, it's not correct to put „high temp vaping“ at the same level as smoking. Things start becoming a serious issue when we cross the line to actual smoke. It's also very possible to get the full spectrum a strain offers by practicing the very common temp stepping technique.

It's also not true that we need higher temps to have a throat hit by the way, at least for me (= big throat hit fan) that's mostly dictated by the terpene profile and the volume of the hit.

Again: I support and prefer lower temps, but the idea that high temp vaping is the devil is just wrong in my opinion.
Overboiling compounds is bad for health,same as overcooking food. Tempstepping aids that,but inhaling benzene is just not worth it. I'd rather have an edible if i want to experience the compounds released over that temp.
I just made a simple scaling. Imo the jump from Combustion to Vaping is as big as stopping to overboil compounds and avoiding benzene f.ormation

Abysmal Vapor,
Reactions: fangorn

Siebter

Less soul, more mind
@Abysmal Vapor – There's no overcooking taking place when you go higher in temps, what does that even mean? It's remarkable how people try to morph their own preferences to become some kind of a norm.

Vaping at higher temps is not „much like combustion“, end of story. To claim that is nothing short of spreading FUD.

Siebter,

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
overcooking = overboiling ... Food gets bad when it is processed at high temps same goes with herb. Anyway do reasearch if you like ,i know which is the way for me. I feel respiratory distress from high temp vaping and i am 99% sure it is worse for your health,than low temp vaping.. Having Iron Lungs doesnt mean it is not harmful.Enough to this.

Abysmal Vapor,

Siebter

Less soul, more mind
I feel respiratory distress from high temp vaping and i am 99% sure it is worse for your health [...]

I respect that and understand why you come to that conclusion. However, I am referring to your claim that high temp vaping „is much like combustion“. Which it is not. I know that higher temps can release substances that at a certain amount can be harmful, but the reality is that there's no research on how much and in what way it actually affects us, and when you introduce the harms of smoking to this thread, the question of how much and if *is* actually important because we do know very well how harmful smoking is. To put both side by side claiming they're both on the same level is just factually wrong.

Siebter,

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
Glad you found a good start with the Dynavap, @HyDrOpOnIc1987 .

Episode 5 GIF by The Simpsons

Top Bottom