• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Cannabis News UK

Adobewan

They aren't blind at all though, they know what they are doing. Stalling prolonging denying prohibiting controlling oppressing and then punishing too.

One single word accounts for cannabis's illegality- evil.
I'd add the all important "profiting" to your list.

Adobewan,
Reactions: Alexis

Alexis

I'd add the all important "profiting" to your list.
Haha, yes ofc but money though we forever regard to keep the (hold on, it DEFINITELY round? Lol)....you know, spinning & all that

I see finance as a control tool, bind.

To pave way for serving the greater agendas.

But yes sure still, within these walls, money is the monopoly at large.

It funds lottsa....stuff! Lol

Profiteerer, my term here, they were (are I still bet, it's hardly like her Majesty put any hours into watering, harvest cure etc lol.

Alexis,
Reactions: kellya86

kellya86

Herb gardener...
Is anyone here part of any pro cannabis advocate groups?

I'm kind of thinking that I should be doing more for the cause rather than just sitting around moaning about the current UK situation.
Looks like we have fuck all power there.. no point..
Hopefully they will need to legalise it soon to bring in money for the economy.. it would be a huge boost.. imagine how much tax our greedy government would wack on it..
50 a gram anyone ?

stuey

Hopefully they will need to legalise it soon to bring in money for the economy.. it would be a huge boost.. imagine how much tax our greedy government would wack on it..
50 a gram anyone ?
Its a pity, but I do agree we seem powerless

stuey,
Reactions: kellya86

chlorophyll_man

AVB Inspector
I've only just caught up with this, feels on the positive side for a change:

Another one, posters up in North London:

Edit: I understand the dispensaroo one to be genuine but don't know about the other store.

Curious Gorilla

Sounds like something smells purple.
Unfortunately growing will never be legal as our government make too much money doing that themselves..
But again you cannot get a custodial sentence for less than 9 plants...
This number was reduced to 7 plants in early 2022, and you can still get a custodial sententce if they choose, although i have heard that is not the case for 1 plant and some Constabularies are more lenient/tolerant than others regarding the 7 plants thing , depends on your local police forces attitudes at the time. It is still considered illegal to grow even if nothing happens, you only get a caution or you successfuly fight it in court. As far as i know.
If you look at projections from 2019 they talk about upto 250,000 prescribed medical cannabis patients in the uk by 2023. They cant even supply the current 6.8% of that.
They have about 17,000 people on prescriptions, not all on a regular basis, according to this article (i have not verified its accuracy yet) https://cannabis.net/blog/news/ther...uk-and-many-of-them-still-use-the-illicit-mar
It looks like they want a chunk of (all?)the illicit market, but for all the talk of dangerous black market products, the quality and steady supply make it hard to stick with the route sanctioned by our great government and corporate OverLards.
(Lard is a semi-solid white fat product obtained by rendering the fatty tissue of a pig.)
Consider the uk exported more pharmacuitical cannabis than any other country in the last 20 years.
"The UK accounts for 67.7 per cent of exports, while the Netherlands is the second largest exporter at 16.4 per cent. "
https://inews.co.uk/news/health/uk-worlds-biggest-producer-exporter-legal-cannabis-132568
The supply issue seems to be artificialy created so companies can sell cannabis flowers that are not up to medicinal standard. I think there are elements within the pharmacuitical industry that would happily have flowers banned from medicinal use to force people to use oils concentrates and products they can make to 'add value' and vastly increase their profit and for which they do not need to grow good quality medicinal flowers which takes far more skill,knowledge and attention to detail than some companies are currently putting in. Many cant grow worth a damn. Some can.
70% of medicinal patients in the uk want flower, that is bad for profits, and they dont have enough patients yet.
There are companies producing good cannabis flower, but the reactions from both patients and dispensaries is a little unreasonable if there is any bud rot, looking at recent reddit posts(needed a bath after looking on reddit...) .
Botrytis forms in the middle of a bud, can be hard to spot. To be able to get good flower, the patient having a responsibility to check it isnt unreasonable, if someone wants non irradiated bud. Breaking big buds open to check should be automatic. People and companies need a measured reaction when it does occur.
Replacing it as soon as possibly and not trying to blame the patient is the pharmacy/clinic/suppliers responsibility, not to treat people as if they know nothing and should pay for the suppliers mistakes.
The other issue is the further reduction of stock if mould is found and the excuse to irradiated cannabis flowers.
Far as i can tell most irradiated Cannabis Flower wasnt good enough in the first place and still contains the contaminants they used irradiation to kill/deactivate. There may be a place for irradiating good medicinal flower for particularly sensitve patients, but it shouldnt be used as standard to pretend to make contaminated flowers safe to vapourise.
It does seem the suppliers are being overly protected, rather than the patient protected much at all.
If you want to find out accurate stock levels it is basicaly impossible, so what we buy can be completely manipulated by these "verticaly intetrgrated companies", but we shouldnt need to know stock levels. It shouldnt be an issue. No wonder legal medicinal cannabis hasnt taken off yet, all the things it should improve it seems guilty of, and the illicit market appears to be upping its game in response.
All this said, I suspect many clinics, or the people in them , are stuck between patients, suppliers and government regulation.
The big pharma suppliers and government regulation seem to be the biggest problem. Seems Clinics are being used as a buffer and a carrot in some cases and a stick in others.
Rant, rant rant rant, rave, rant.

Last edited:

Curious Gorilla

Things do seem to be grinding foward on the recreational front in germany tho, which will hopefully soon bring better quality and steady supplies for medical patients in the UK and decriminalise the other several million regular users here. Just saw this...

I've only just caught up with this, feels on the positive side for a change:

With the clever illicit businesses(not scammers) as competition it might speed up the proccess. Hopefully they can exist happily together....
I would love to be able to go to a coffee shop, sit and have a civilized coffee and vape talking bollocks to like minded people , listening to (live?) music.
on that note, off topic tho it may be, Bireli lagrene is one of the best guitarists in the world .
. original by Bobby Hebb. great track.

blackstone

:o:cuss::cuss::goon::myday::lol::leaf::popcorn:

=============

Curious Gorilla

There has been much paranoia lately regarding Botrytis in Medicinal Cannabis on both the patient side and the industry side, which while understandable is somewhat laughable.
The specific variety im refering to has now passed inspection, I hope to get some soon.
Forgive me quoting myself, i realized i should add something.
There are companies producing good cannabis flower, but the reactions from both patients and dispensaries is a little unreasonable if there is any bud rot, looking at recent reddit posts(needed a bath after looking on reddit...) .
Botrytis forms in the middle of a bud, can be hard to spot. To be able to get good flower, the patient having a responsibility to check it isnt unreasonable, if someone wants non irradiated bud. Breaking big buds open to check should be automatic. People and companies need a measured reaction when it does occur.
Replacing it as soon as possibly and not trying to blame the patient is the pharmacy/clinic/suppliers responsibility, not to treat people as if they know nothing and should pay for the suppliers mistakes.
The other issue is the further reduction of stock if mould is found and the excuse to irradiated cannabis flowers.
Far as i can tell most irradiated Cannabis Flower wasnt good enough in the first place and still contains the contaminants they used irradiation to kill/deactivate.
If you have flower and you wish to check it closely beyond breaking buds open and using optical sensor mk 1* 👀 , then you can use Ultra Violet light( a "black light")to highlight the Botrytis as it will flouresce (UV A that is , avoid UV C as although it can kill the mould it can also damage and kill you). UV will not show up all contamination, but good bud shouldnt glow.
You can then clearly evidence it to the dispesary/pharmacy if its prescribed and they have issue taking it back. And you know not to smoke it.
Equaly , it means you can also evidence to yourself that the colour of your bud is fine, there is no mould and you dont need to be running round waving arms in the air.
Unless you need the excersise...
Have to say I never had a problem the rare occasions ive found budrot(or had any other issue)and returned it to an illicit supplier. Cant say that of Sapphire/Curaleaf or is that Sapirates/Conleaf. They need a decent FuckCombustion in their back harley street door. I reckon im not the only one gave up on them with a bad taste in my mouth and left in alot of pain. Took more opiates in the time with them than i have for years. Hadnt used any for months before that. Or much since i left them.
Only good thing from SappaLeaf is I quit combustion when i got a medical prescription. FuckCombustion. Say it loud, say it proud, suck that vape, blow that cloud.
Some of whats available on presciption IS worthwhile. For any medical users considering it, it is no more expensive than the illicit market, especialy if mobility or transport is an issue. Supply of good medicinal varieties seems a bit of an issue but its improved in the last 9 months. Good non-irradiated flower is becoming more readily available as the rosy glow off amazement wears off and people start to smell the Unique Radiolytic Products left by irradiation and want better. I am very curious about dispensaroo, the company Mushroomturtle
pointed out.
Keep in mind we live with mould spores all around us, and our bodies can deal with small amounts, and do all the time. Those with compromised immune systems or lungs are likely to be more sensitive(the only good argument for limited use of irradiation on UNcontaminated cannabis flower).
Rough figures and some approximation but Colony forming Units that grow on your pillowcase in a week are the same as a years worth of Flower(@ 30 grams a month) if below Canadas 2019 permited CFU levels(10,000 per gram).
We must now lobby for a law that all pillowcases must be irradiated. Daily.
Food for thought- it would seem tricomes are anti fungal and antibacterial, anyone else agree/Know?

*eYeballs.

Last edited:
Curious Gorilla,
Reactions: blackstone

blackstone

===========================

If you have flower and you wish to check it closely beyond breaking buds open and using optical sensor mk 1* 👀 , then you can use Ultra Violet light( a "black light")to highlight the Botrytis as it will flouresce (UV A that is , avoid UV C as although it can kill the mould it can also damage and kill you). UV will not show up all contamination, but good bud shouldnt glow.
You can then clearly evidence it to the dispesary/pharmacy if its prescribed and they have issue taking it back. And you know not to smoke it.
Equaly , it means you can also evidence to yourself that the colour of your bud is fine, there is no mould and you dont need to be running round waving arms in the air.
Unless you need the excersise...
Have to say I never had a problem the rare occasions ive found budrot(or had any other issue)and returned it to an illicit supplier

That sounds like a good tip with the the blacklight I might try that, thanks!
Although unfortunately I'm nearly so experienced with it (or it just gets so bad at times) I can often tell pretty quickly!

I saw an article recently where they have had to loosen mold limits in New York, in order to get their legal adult use market of the ground quicker, as most of the product available would not pass the original limit.
You might be more familiar with the figures than me, here's the article:
(NOTE: This article is about New York, not UK!!)

Curious Gorilla

UV will not show up all contamination, but good bud shouldnt glow.
@blackstone , I shouldnt have been ranting on when i had very little sleep and very little cannabis.
My apologies to all, UV does work but the second part of the statement is not so simple. it may not be easy for someone who doesnt have as much experience to be able to identify it if its not obvious, even with a black light. If its not obvious, you need a jewelrs loupe or microscope.
I should have said Ultra Violet might help identify if mould is present.
If in doubt, show it to someone who knows what they are looking at.

Would be good to get a guide together on identifying mould and indentifying non mouldy cannabis flowers, but pictures that show mould flourescing on buds seem hard to come by.
I am also uncertain how easy taking UV pictures would be. Therefore...
Normaly the last thing anyone would want to do, I will try to grow some botrytis on fruit or veg and try and take pictures of it flourescing.
Good excuse for a mould experiment in the fridge. My missus may not agree...

Curious Gorilla,
  • Haha
Reactions: blackstone

blackstone

Where I live, they would probably be locked up for selling weed too!
They say here it's a guy in his 20s running the service, and that vapes can also be bought from the company.

Haze Mister

Verdant Bloomer
Manufacturer
That's apathy, but under the current regime it's probably better to keep it illegal. Those big firms (basically mafias with connections) in London have pushed out small growers who care about what they produce. They indicate what will happen if it was decriminalised. And that's because most users are lazy and like to order weed like it's pizza. What you reap is what you sow.....

Neither the Tories neirther Labour will bring anything good to the table. Small Batch Cannabis for £50 a gram - definitely. Cured for a whole week!

chlorophyll_man

AVB Inspector
It's pricey and lots of the products are often out of stock, but I hope the business sticks around. I've only ordered trim from them, which was meant to be for Christmas edibles, but I've ended up vaping some of it because it's potent enough for me. So tempted to buy some of the delicious looking hash.

Cheebsy

Microbe minion
Yeah, I browsed the site when the news about the posters in the underground was posted here, it's definately pricey, and as you say mostly out of stock. It's interesting that the trim was potent though!

Curious Gorilla

Happy New gregorian calender Arbitrary Time/Space/Date Point to all !

Is anyone here part of any pro cannabis advocate groups?

I'm kind of thinking that I should be doing more for the cause rather than just sitting around moaning about the current UK situation.

Found this yesterday- https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/623697. I am a medical marijuana user, but no one should be arrested for growing there own.
I think setting up a cannabis patient advocacy group to look at industry,pharmacy,clinic working practices and goverment policy would be a good idea. Why not start here? I/We could think of some names for a militant wing of FuckCombustionUK ! Any 10 members of this site(or any other 10 Marijuana vapouristas) are far more expert on most aspects of Marijuana than any goverment or most medical proffessionals.

The founding member head of curaleaf admitted to dumping substandard low quality stock onto the wholesale market that was near its sell by date in 2022, rather than burning it, so they could get actual good quality cannabis into stock, and make money off their rubbish.
If Emperor Palpatine bores you skip to 4.32 to hear him explain this himself.
He also mentions automation will allow him to sack most of his labour force. MORE PROFIT! Less jobs.
I believe this low grade cannabis was partly sent to europe, judging by expiry dates and the incredibly poor quality of MANY of the available medical cannabis brands/varieties available in the UK and europe, and by the fact it was being actively pushed by claiming low stocks of certain brands or not allowing patients to choose them, when the truth is that there are not enough prescribed medical cannabis patients for the stocks of cannabis being produced.
There seem to be too many regulations in some areas, and very little elsewhere, I think some companies may be rebadging/rebranding products, and no re-testing of products once packaged. Accuracy of product amount seems flexible too. Its almost always under.
So far only one brand of cannabis flowers have been of good medicinal standard, despite any occasional issues.
The clinics and doctors dont seem to know or be interested in what good medicinal cannabis is, or less of their offerings would be so contaminated with dead bugs,dead mould and other detritus left after irradiation that it causes Ear,Nose and Throat issues, and is unusable.
The cost of cannabis, the price range, should only be based on the length of grow/flowering time. It should ALL be high enough quality to not need irradiating.
It's pricey and lots of the products are often out of stock, but I hope the business sticks around. I've only ordered trim from them, which was meant to be for Christmas edibles, but I've ended up vaping some of it because it's potent enough for me. So tempted to buy some of the delicious looking hash.

Dispensaroo is looking better and better.

Last edited:

rodders83

I wont be requesting curaleaf. I intend to stick with non irradiated and hopefully that means more medical grade non irradiated stock.

blackstone

========================

California cannabis in the UK:

florduh

========================

California cannabis in the UK:

Smuggling weed onto that island is a more honorable profession than being a headline writer for The Daily Mail.

Haze Mister

Verdant Bloomer
Manufacturer
It's pretty clear the same entities that criminalised medicinal plants and natural cures and destroyed unknown millions of lives over this issue since the Dark Ages are still desperately throwing shit at cannabis and trying to make it stick...

This blah about mold and the black market is another example. I always found exceptional quality bud in the UK black market without too much effort- if you buy from people who are not in a gang, and are not consuming or selling cocaine, you generally get good stuff.... I never came across any mold!!

Curious Gorilla

Occasional bud rot(botrytis) is just that in black market marijuana---very very occasional,and almost any dealer would replace it if you took back the mouldy weed. The legal market doesnt appear to be set up for returns. I could be wrong.
Yet most of the medical industries offereing are irradiated due to having mould and bacteria in it which after irradiating it to death is left buried in your medical weed, to be smoked by patients at later date.
Irradiation of good quality cannabis is OK for those patients with compromised immune systems if they want it but it should be just as good quality before irradiation as non irradiated cannabis.(think i said that before)
The industry seems to have improved in the past year since i became a legaly scripted medical marijuana patient (the legaly bit annoys the shit out of me for sooo many reasons), and there is at least a choice of non irradiated flower available now, which is increasing as time goes on, so the industry is reponding to stroppy, fussy bastards like Me.
The cost at the moment is pretty close to black market, the quality of a couple of brands seems good, my personal experience is 1 in 5 Brands/Growers is any good. I am particularly fussy about my M.J., tho but not without reason.

Haze Mister

Verdant Bloomer
Manufacturer
If you check almost any natural product with the right microscope you will find particles of fungus and bacteria in it... that's what they are doing there... using the same old germophobia to demonise a natural product. Irradiation is another neurotic expression of the chemical/biological warfare employed by big pharma...

Haze Mister,
Reactions: Nooky72
Top Bottom