Cannabis News UK

WelshBrok

“Reacting to Mr Khan's announcement Ms Patel tweeted that the mayor's time "would be better spent focusing on knife and drug crime in London".”

But isn’t that exactly what’s he’s doing by looking at alternatives to prohibition

Cheebsy

Organicly inVerted
“Reacting to Mr Khan's announcement Ms Patel tweeted that the mayor's time "would be better spent focusing on knife and drug crime in London".”

But isn’t that exactly what’s he’s doing by looking at alternatives to prohibition
That was my immediate reaction too!

What I don't understand is that 2 or 3 days ago there was a report about the increasing use of opioids in the UK, and that should have been part of the conversation regarding the availability of medical cannabis in the UK today and in the future.

One the other hand I do commend Sadiq for getting the conversation started again even if both of the biggest parties had their knee jerk reaction 🙄.

Nooky72

Dog Marley
5SBUMw.jpg

blackstone

Alexis

In a younger, naiver more immediately optimistic mind, I might have revelled in this I admit to me, unexpected sufdennturn up (literally lol)

But the truth in how I feel is I feel like I probably COULD throw Patel further than I trust Sadiq!

Mmm. Not sure I could achieve reversed but I trust her no more.

Alexis,
Top Bottom