Cannabis Hardware (formerly NewVape) FlowerPot Twax Vaporizer

greenganja

Can you get at the coil in a FPP?
Yes, just unscrew the nut from the head assembly and you will have access to the coil. Flat head screw driver is all you need to spread the coil a little bit. Don't get crazy with it, just a wee bit of spreading the coil is all that is needed in most cases. I spread mine and it dropped my temps significantly. Works much better now.

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
Yes, just unscrew the nut from the head assembly and you will have access to the coil. Flat head screw driver is all you need to spread the coil a little bit. Don't get crazy with it, just a wee bit of spreading the coil is all that is needed in most cases. I spread mine and it dropped my temps significantly. Works much better now.
I don't own a Flower Pot Pro, but I just watched the assembly video now. Looks like ilthe coil is right there like you said. Neat! Seems worth a try. Works for the B* series.

Grass Yes,
Reactions: Sonics420

Alligator427

Do we know when the glass bowl for 22mm head will be again available ? I asked to my french vaporizer website to order some, but I think he did not.
Maybe one day I will have one ...
Availabe again at vgoodiez. This time, I don't wait my retailer in EU. I ordered 2 of each size. I hope It will not be too much a mess with custom and other shit ...

RedZep

Does the B0 perform well with easy low slow hits. Like you are just breathing?

Would this produce good vapour? And would it cause issues with extraction like hot spots/over extraction etc?

RedZep,
Reactions: BigJr48

ManFlies352

Just nabbed this piece for my B1 from an Evol Empire drop:

0sX2hLJ.jpeg

Really looking forward to trying this out, especially with the B1. I think they're gonna work very well together

redrum891

which glass piece is the best for the injector in your opinion?(anyone who replies)

curious if alibaba is worth buying also?...

debating on a vgoodies v2 or alibaba...is 50 for the elev8 bowl really that worth it?

redrum891,

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
which glass piece is the best for the injector in your opinion?(anyone who replies)

debating on a vgoodies v2 or alibaba...is 50 for the elev8 bowl really that worth it?
Are you looking for a bowl or a piece?

My favorite bowl, right now is from Good Vibes Boro . I talked about it a bit in the Altas thread. I also really love the One from Dfreez. I have a couple of Vgoodiez bowls and other inexpensive glass ones that all have honeycomb glass screens, which I don't like. The bowl is fine and worth trying. And I believe the v2 has an option for a ss screen. You can also set a screen on top of the honeycomb, of course.

If I misunderstood, I am happy to talk about my favorite glass for the FP.

redrum891

Are you looking for a bowl or a piece?

My favorite bowl, right now is from Good Vibes Boro . I talked about it a bit in the Altas thread. I also really love the One from Dfreez. I have a couple of Vgoodiez bowls and other inexpensive glass ones that all have honeycomb glass screens, which I don't like. The bowl is fine and worth trying. And I believe the v2 has an option for a ss screen. You can also set a screen on top of the honeycomb, of course.

If I misunderstood, I am happy to talk about my favorite glass for the FP.
oh this guy has injector and diffuser bowls? was looking for injector but wouldnt mind both.

which one do you prefer from there? looks sold out on most

redrum891,

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
i meant the bowl. the site you linked are all sold out.

between a vgoodiez/elev8/alibaba/etc are they all the same or any pro's/cons to each one?
It can be hit or miss with a good seal. I like ones with a handle, and if they can accommodate a SS or To screen. The Vgoodiez XL is nice because it can support a lot of different injectors.

Grass Yes,
Reactions: redrum891

greenganja

debating on a vgoodies v2 or aliba...is 50 for the elev8 bowl really that worth it?
I have the Eleve8R bowl & two of the Vgoodiez injector bowls one in 14 and another one in 18. I Also have a Sticky Brick injector bowl in 14. Out of my injector bowl collection I actually prefer the Vgoodiez injector bowls. The Vgoodiez bowls have a handle and also create an excellent seal with the injector head and you can pick two of them up for $25 dollars. OldHead Trading company also makes the Hot Rod bowl which I hear works really well with the flower pot injector, I don't own a Hot Rod bowl so I can't personally verify that. You can order the Elev8R bowls in two options built in glass screen or stainless steel screen. I own the Elev8R bowl with the built in glass screen, and the holes in the glass screen let too much material fall through in my opinion. You can fix that by putting a stainless screen over the top of the glass screen. The Elev8r bowl does not come with a handle.

Hippie

Qaroma bowls have dimples to hold a screen on top of the glass screen
I'd like one of them, without the glass screen (like a short Herborizer bowl) as I can't really see the point in both screens to be honest.

redrum891

I have the Eleve8R bowl & two of the Vgoodiez injector bowls one in 14 and another one in 18. I Also have a Sticky Brick injector bowl in 14. Out of my injector bowl collection I actually prefer the Vgoodiez injector bowls. The Vgoodiez bowls have a handle and also create an excellent seal with the injector head and you can pick two of them up for $25 dollars. OldHead Trading company also makes the Hot Rod bowl which I hear works really well with the flower pot injector, I don't own a Hot Rod bowl so I can't personally verify that. You can order the Elev8R bowls in two options built in glass screen or stainless steel screen. I own the Elev8R bowl with the built in glass screen, and the holes in the glass screen let too much material fall through in my opinion. You can fix that by putting a stainless screen over the top of the glass screen. The Elev8r bowl does not come with a handle.
are XL versions not too far away from the flower? when using a flowerpot?

redrum891,

Sonics420

i meant the bowl. the site you linked are all sold out.

between a vgoodiez/elev8/alibaba/etc are they all the same or any pro's/cons to each one?
I have the new vgoodiez one. I like it, fits the injector snug and I don't worry about it falling off. It also has the carb handle which is pretty convenient.

greenganja

I don't have one of the XL ones. Just the regular sized in both 14 & 18. I copied and pasted this next sentence from the Vgoodiez website: "The XL chamber is high enough (+20mm) where it WILL work with Herborizer, Cloud Connoisseur gear and the Musa!" I would suggest calling Vgoodiez and talking to Scott to see if the XL would work with FlowerPot injector. Also I just found this in a review of the Vgoodiez injector bowls on the VG website. Here is what one customer had to say regarding the XL VG injector bowl:
"The XL is really super for the Herborizer and Halo. Probably looking at about double the distance between heater and glass screen for the Halo compared to the long ole Herborizer. But both close enough to do the job right. And the non-XL is superb for my B-Zero."
And I agree with Sonics420 as for the regular sized Vgoodiez injector bowls they do fit the injector head just right with no wiggle and having a handle is nice as to not have to touch hot glass. I don't know if you would be interested in a wood bowl. But if you are I suggest the Ed's TNT V2 injector bowl. Hope this helps.

Last edited:
greenganja,
Reactions: Grass Yes

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
The XL bowl works fine with my B1 injector. I hardly notice a difference between that and the non-XL for the FP. With my Atlas, the regular is just a little too close to the load, but it also is workable.

Grass Yes,
Reactions: jasp3r

redrum891

when cleaning, should I clean the coil off too and do a burn off? also curious if I can remove the coil and connect the heads back with balls in it and just dump in a cup of ISO and soak/shake a little? or remove all the balls and clean the other parts with q-tips?

hate I accidently combusted and my screen has discoloration now :( ...

redrum891,
  • Wow
Reactions: BigJr48

710yota

Have you heard about the boom on Mizar 5?
when cleaning, should I clean the coil off too and do a burn off? also curious if I can remove the coil and connect the heads back with balls in it and just dump in a cup of ISO and soak/shake a little? or remove all the balls and clean the other parts with q-tips?

hate I accidently combusted and my screen has discoloration now :( ...

To start I've never felt the need to clean any of my heads, I usually just focus on the bowl but I can understand why you'd want to especially with the new ball designs. I wouldn't worry about cleaning the coil, I would probably just dump the balls out into a small bowl of iso along with the screens and focus on cleaning them but you could do the same with the rest of the head assembly. I think any of the ways you mentioned would be fine though, really as long as you use common sense and don't try to fire it up while its still wet its going to be fine :spliff:

redrum891

To start I've never felt the need to clean any of my heads, I usually just focus on the bowl but I can understand why you'd want to especially with the new ball designs. I wouldn't worry about cleaning the coil, I would probably just dump the balls out into a small bowl of iso along with the screens and focus on cleaning them but you could do the same with the rest of the head assembly. I think any of the ways you mentioned would be fine though, really as long as you use common sense and don't try to fire it up while its still wet its going to be fine :spliff:

I have to help an older person rip it and sometimes the air blowback and I think(bro science!) the balls might get some resin on them from the blow back vapor possibly, maybe would take a longgg time to probably show any resin but I keep a habit of cleaning my daily pieces.

felt like maybe keeping the balls in a iso wash cup with the coil off would be fast but I imagine dust and such getting on the vape(instantly burning it? no need to clean?)I was using a dusting brush and I barely touched it but can't even tell anything is on it, just a small smell of fibers for a faint second.

Maybe it'll get cleaned once in a while when I'm super stoned or bored ;P

Top Bottom