• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Cannabis Hardware (formerly NewVape) FlowerPot Twax Vaporizer

Esquire

49649280-F0-A0-4-DAF-A94-F-CEB79814-ACF2.jpg
Currently all I can do is open the case, hyperventilate, then close the case. Best birthday gift ever!

Any Pro owners want to weigh in on their experience/tips/tricks? Much appreciated!
Nice purchase. I am still breaking mine in. I run it at about 610. I just barely cover the screen with herb, which means you are changing out the bowl every 1-2 hits, but it preserves flavor best. I do find that I get much less flavorful hits from the FPP, but it hits like a freight train. I recommend slowing your draw speed. The tendency is to hit it really hard because of the restricted airflow, but I find that if I take it lower and slower, I get better tasting hits that pack a big punch. Cannabis Hardware is producing videos for this beast now. If you can't find them, go to their website and start a chat with Chris, and he will send you links.

If you want more open airflow, use the whip. You will be destroyed.

Esquire

Less flavorful compared to what? I know comparisons are frowned upon, but need a point of reference here...
My Herborizer for sure. Best in class for flavor. Don't get me wrong; I'm not knocking the FPP. Like I said, it hits like a freight train. I also believe my Qaroma gives me more flavor, but it does not hit me as hard as the FPP. I have some other devices that give great, terpy hits, as well, but I'm not comparing them because (a) they are portables, and (b) they do not hit as hard as the FPP (the Bowle might be an exception to that). Okay I did name one :)

Texus

My Herborizer for sure. Best in class for flavor. Don't get me wrong; I'm not knocking the FPP. Like I said, it hits like a freight train. I also believe my Qaroma gives me more flavor, but it does not hit me as hard as the FPP. I have some other devices that give great, terpy hits, as well, but I'm not comparing them because (a) they are portables, and (b) they do not hit as hard as the FPP (the Bowle might be an exception to that). Okay I did name one :)
That tracks with my B2 experience. Freight train coming!!

Texus,

Alligator427

Just received a new newvape coil. Little too much tight with the vrod, but work more or less at the same temperature than my old one (530-540°F). Fit better with the B1 head (not loosy like the vrod coil), but doesn't work at the same temperature. Before I was at 475°F to milk. With the new coil I tested until 520°F, but I think that I will need little bit more.

Onits

Nice purchase. I am still breaking mine in. I run it at about 610. I just barely cover the screen with herb, which means you are changing out the bowl every 1-2 hits, but it preserves flavor best. I do find that I get much less flavorful hits from the FPP, but it hits like a freight train. I recommend slowing your draw speed. The tendency is to hit it really hard because of the restricted airflow, but I find that if I take it lower and slower, I get better tasting hits that pack a big punch. Cannabis Hardware is producing videos for this beast now. If you can't find them, go to their website and start a chat with Chris, and he will send you links.

If you want more open airflow, use the whip. You will be destroyed.
That’s (mostly) great to hear. The clincher was the all in one form factor with similar FP performance. As my wife commented, “This is the first device you’ve bought other than the Vapbong I don’t mind you leaving out. We can put it in the kitchen next to the espresso machine!”. Will share more thoughts this weekend. Thank you!

Abele Rizieri Ferrari

CH will have a 24h sale during 7/10 (EST) store wide https://www.instagram.com/p/CfwztFiJtko/?igshid=MDJmNzVkMjY=

If I were to purchase FlowerPot B1 Essentials Bundle and I would want to add the function of (added: baller) injector, would that be as simple as purchasing Flowerpot B1 "Injector" Baller Head Assembly along with it? Or do I need more shit to make it useable without hassle?

Also I consider purchasing one of those heat shields with it. Would that be compatible with all the FP heads I would then own? It would bother me if it were only compatible with say the injector, but to when using another head I'd need to screw it off.

I'm also going through the thread, sorry if this has been answered already as I haven't all yet. Reason I'm somewhat hasty is what I began my post with ;) This gives me as a European the chance to get a nice kit for pretty much market price. Vas is rising.

Last edited:

Alligator427

You just need :
and
and maybe :
https://www.docteur-vaporisateur.co...p-with-cocobolo-handle-cannabis-hardware.html
It is to decrease the airflow at the beginning (depend also from your glass)
3mm ball are better I find.
Injector give a taste little bit better but need a long long draw. B1 give faster cloud and more intense.
Shield should be compatible with all the current head I think, but I preffer let a guy that have one give you the response. I would like to buy one also because I burned my fingers few time ...

Abele Rizieri Ferrari

You just need :
and
and maybe :
https://www.docteur-vaporisateur.co...p-with-cocobolo-handle-cannabis-hardware.html
It is to decrease the airflow at the beginning (depend also from your glass)
3mm ball are better I find.
Injector give a taste little bit better but need a long long draw. B1 give faster cloud and more intense.
Shield should be compatible with all the current head I think, but I preffer let a guy that have one give you the response. I would like to buy one also because I burned my fingers few time ...
Thanks you're right, as the bundle already includes b nut I don't need the assemble part. Yeah the carbcap seems like a good extra :tup:

Esquire

That’s (mostly) great to hear. The clincher was the all in one form factor with similar FP performance. As my wife commented, “This is the first device you’ve bought other than the Vapbong I don’t mind you leaving out. We can put it in the kitchen next to the espresso machine!”. Will share more thoughts this weekend. Thank you!
That is exactly why I bought it - form factor. I have kids who can start to have questions, and this thing is easy to take out and put away, especially with the cut-out case. It may not have the flavor of the Herborizer, but it hits harder and gets me to the moon quickly, and I'll take that trade-off any day. Don't get me wrong, I still love my Herborizer, but when I want to get super duper high, I look to the FPP.

Texus

That is exactly why I bought it - form factor. I have kids who can start to have questions, and this thing is easy to take out and put away, especially with the cut-out case. It may not have the flavor of the Herborizer, but it hits harder and gets me to the moon quickly, and I'll take that trade-off any day. Don't get me wrong, I still love my Herborizer, but when I want to get super duper high, I look to the FPP.
Yeah. That form factor is killer for sure.

And yeah ballers kick like a mule.

Thanks for the heads up.

Reading some reports though that B2 is nicer even for just dry herb, might have to go that route.
I am of this opinion. But also an air flow preferences thing. Someone here also posted a thick high mass washer that can give even more of a heat soak that can replace dab dish. But not sure how that affects experience in positive or negative way. Just not enough experience with it.

Texus,
Reactions: Esquire
Is there a discount code for the sale? Can't see anything on the website...

Ive tried setting up an Instagram account to see if it's on there but as soon as I went through the set-up process it saiid "your account has been suspended for 30 days" so can't even get on insta to check arghhh

IGNORE ME SORRY SEEN IT ON THEIR WEBSITE D'OH!!

CH will have a 24h sale during 7/10 (EST) store wide https://www.instagram.com/p/CfwztFiJtko/?igshid=MDJmNzVkMjY=

If I were to purchase FlowerPot B1 Essentials Bundle and I would want to add the function of (added: baller) injector, would that be as simple as purchasing Flowerpot B1 "Injector" Baller Head Assembly along with it? Or do I need more shit to make it useable without hassle?

Also I consider purchasing one of those heat shields with it. Would that be compatible with all the FP heads I would then own? It would bother me if it were only compatible with say the injector, but to when using another head I'd need to screw it off.

I'm also going through the thread, sorry if this has been answered already as I haven't all yet. Reason I'm somewhat hasty is what I began my post with ;) This gives me as a European the chance to get a nice kit for pretty much market price. Vas is rising.
Ive had a look as was interested in buying something - Are you sure it won't work out the same price or more expensive than buying at full price from within Europe? From the USA to the UK, once you add the much larger shipping charge, VAT rate and customs charge etc it's actually more expensive to import even with today's CH discount (unless Ive worked it out wrong but don't think so). Maybe worth you checking your country's import dues etc before you order just so you don't get a nasty surprise when it lands at customs in your country.

Alligator427

You'd only need the carb cap.witb the B2 upper assembly (wax dish/nut/B2 top). It isn't generally used with the B1 setup.
Carb is usefull to control the airflow either with B1.

Thanks for the heads up.

Reading some reports though that B2 is nicer even for just dry herb, might have to go that route.
For myself, I don't like the B2 that have an airflow too thight even with a mix of 3 and 4mm balls. You can have clouds with lower temperature but you can't adjust a lot the speed of your draw.

Abele Rizieri Ferrari

Ive had a look as was interested in buying something - Are you sure it won't work out the same price or more expensive than buying at full price from within Europe? From the USA to the UK, once you add the much larger shipping charge, VAT rate and customs charge etc it's actually more expensive to import even with today's CH discount (unless Ive worked it out wrong but don't think so). Maybe worth you checking your country's import dues etc before you order just so you don't get a nasty surprise when it lands at customs in your country.
Thanks. FP isn't that available right now either and with the extra accessories it should be okay, but yeah these extra costs suck.

Abele Rizieri Ferrari,
Reactions: Reg Prescott

Thick Vape

In the Ballpark
Thanks much for sharing. I found a CH video that showed me that stretching the coil was much easier than I realized. doing that, couple with slowing down my intake has produced much better results. it still seems like I run my B1 a little hotter than I have to run the B2, but if I am reading other folks properly, that seems to be on par?
I did stretch the auber coil of the B1 a little and my usage temps dropped from 707°F to 619°F.
As I am out of the Boeing zone I am going to switch to °C probably.:nod:
I think it would be possible to fit the coil even tighter. But too much hassle for too little effect I suppose.

I got me a couple B0's and stands (some to give away), to make the postage worth it. Last order I got the cheapest postage option, which was already pretty whopping (but fast and no complaints).
Now I am going for the most expensive, which is just a little more. Maybe our customs give me a special discount this time :sherlock::lmao:.

Thick Vape,
Reactions: Planck
Top Bottom