• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Cannabis Hardware (formerly NewVape) FlowerPot Twax Vaporizer

chairman o the bored

I believe there is a video on the product page where the owner shows how to break it down for cleanup. I'm still fascinated by this device and have waivered on purchasing it. I was dissuaded by a friend who told me that the Pro utilized old VROD parts, as opposed to the b2. Please post some more feedback. What other desktops do you have that you could compare its performance and flavor to?
the only video is just a usage video... i have been in contact with them and new videos are apparently being done right now, and i asked about a cleaning one.

my previous desktop was a volcano, i got one years ago, was waaaaay better than combustion, so i was happy with that and didnt really look around till a few months ago as i needed a portable and found the tinymight... i then wanted an upgrade for my desktop that didnt have a noisy air pump or wrinky bags and the FP Pro with the whip is a nice discreet setup but with enough power to get a nice flavour or a harder hit.

drbadass

the only video is just a usage video... i have been in contact with them and new videos are apparently being done right now, and i asked about a cleaning one.

my previous desktop was a volcano, i got one years ago, was waaaaay better than combustion, so i was happy with that and didnt really look around till a few months ago as i needed a portable and found the tinymight... i then wanted an upgrade for my desktop that didnt have a noisy air pump or wrinky bags and the FP Pro with the whip is a nice discreet setup but with enough power to get a nice flavour or a harder hit.
There's actually a cleaning video on the product page (The one where you actually add it to your cart, it's linked at the bottom of the main page for the FPP).

That video has been up for a while. I wouldn't mind some instructions coming with this thing re: cleaning etc... but I just got it yesterday and it feels like a game changer. The fact that I can keep it out in the living room as one self contained unit without complaints from my wife is a nice plus. Looking forward to putting it through the paces at various temps/loads but man I was fighting to make myself go to bed last night instead of just loading it up over and over.

I'm actually feeling like I will probably use this in small frequent increments because it really does get every last wisp out of the material and it's so much fun to use I don't want to limit myself to one bowl at a time. It is going to wreck my tolerance though, woof.

JollyGreenGiant

I believe there is a video on the product page where the owner shows how to break it down for cleanup. I'm still fascinated by this device and have waivered on purchasing it. I was dissuaded by a friend who told me that the Pro utilized old VROD parts, as opposed to the b2. Please post some more feedback. What other desktops do you have that you could compare its performance and flavor to?
Get a new friend - he’s wrong. This is a custom rig, with a B2 head, it’s the cutting edge from CH. I have most of the “heavy hitters” and far and away this is the best by a country mile. It’s also VERY tough to burn yourself with, it would 100% be user error and require a real bone head move for this thing to hurt ya, and with just one clean power cord - it’s an awfully tidy package. If you’re on the fence, buy it. I can assure you - the only regret you’ll have is that you waited, and didn’t get it for 20% off at the 4/20 sale price.

Esquire

Get a new friend - he’s wrong. This is a custom rig, with a B2 head, it’s the cutting edge from CH. I have most of the “heavy hitters” and far and away this is the best by a country mile. It’s also VERY tough to burn yourself with, it would 100% be user error and require a real bone head move for this thing to hurt ya, and with just one clean power cord - it’s an awfully tidy package. If you’re on the fence, buy it. I can assure you - the only regret you’ll have is that you waited, and didn’t get it for 20% off at the 4/20 sale price.
Wow thank you. I still love my Herborizer (I see you own one) and I purchased a Qaroma/Ceroma a few months back. I totally should have cashed in on the 420 deal. Do you know if they run the deal around the holidays as well? Can you compare flavor-wise between the Pro and the Herborizer?

mugatu09

this is the cleaning video

JollyGreenGiant

Wow thank you. I still love my Herborizer (I see you own one) and I purchased a Qaroma/Ceroma a few months back. I totally should have cashed in on the 420 deal. Do you know if they run the deal around the holidays as well? Can you compare flavor-wise between the Pro and the Herborizer?
Depends. You can get softer, more flavorful hits from the Herbo, but if you want big hits the difference between them becomes marginal.

Thick Vape

In the Ballpark
Well
I got me a B1 injector with an auber PID. Import taxes were as expected.

Filled it with the 3mm rubies and put 1 layer of 4mm balls on top of the screen for piece of mind.
First try was at 710°F. Very nice.
Second try at 747 °F provided really thick tasty vape and a calm fat flight at high altitude.
But the ABV a bit too dark/black for my taste. A high with quite a bit of body. It seems I was missing that a bit since I use vaporisers.
For the third and most of the following tries I chose 707°F because of the boeing :ko:.

I love the B1 and haven't switched on my enail since I got it... Not that I won't anymore. I still think it is better for my lung at the end.
I was a bit worried my lung would not like the titanium for some weird reason, but no bad reactions up to now.

And yeah I got out my old bong. It was never fun to use it with my other vaporisers. Even the Plenty didn't provide the hits I was after.
With the B1 like above, I can milk that bong almost like in the old days.
Just tasty thick vapor. Wonderful!
I am often more a 1 bowl, 1 hit guy than sipping a bowl for a flavourful session that takes a couple minutes.
So this B1 injector fits me perfectly for that.
I also love the twist-knob of the auber and the customisable auto-switch off function.
It works well, but I wish there was an auto-tune or something like that.

I am still experimenting and this is a very open "interactive" system, which I love.
Draw speed and filling amount all do affect the extraction temps and efficiency and color of the ABV.
I am also still unsure about recovery time, if any, between hits and session use with several people.

With my Mighty I could get most effects I needed out of my weed.
The B1 takes care of the rest.

Esquire

Just ordered my Flowerpot Pro! I am hoping I did not make a huge mistake on a product that I cannot return, but if I'm right, it would replace my Herborizer and my Qaroma/Ceroma. I just hope the terps are there, especially if I use the whip.

Jeeshy

Wow, Just got my B-zero setup yesterday and it's tremendous! So glad I finally have myself a heavy hitter.

I'm nervous having just this one elev8 bowl so I started experimenting with various glass joints and adapters I have and I've had great success with basically every attempt. A extreme Q cyclone bowl and a 18mm male to male joint combined make a great giant bowl for example, Really any 18mm female glass piece I can fit a screen into seems to work awesome so far. This is probably obvious to you guys but I was excited to learn I can break a few bowls before I need to make another order online :)

Bad Dog

Yeah I pissed on the rug...... so what
finally got around to grabbing a 45 to 90 degree adapter so I can use my Vrod with my thick walled elev8 beaker bong and I love it! that raw diffusion really has a lot of flavour for how much water is in the bong and as a kicker with the dropdown I get no blowback, super nice.

Zuhdj

Charles Mingus
Does anyone have any microdosing suggestions for the B-0? I want to get solid hits from a dynavap sized amount. The anvil will do it so I'm sure the b-0 can too with a small enough bowl. I'm just unsure of where to get one.

Edit: someone on Reddit told me to buy a b-1 and shovel head. Just to clarify looking to buy just a bowl. Hopefully one like the herbo microdose bowl (that doesn't exist anymore)

Last edited:
Zuhdj,

Bad Dog

Yeah I pissed on the rug...... so what
for my e elev8r I liked a plain old 18 to 14 adapter I cut a screen to size for, worked better than the big elev8r bowl. got it from vape north, but you might find a better selection at thick ass glass @Zuhdj

Bad Dog,
Reactions: Zuhdj

Jeeshy

Does anyone have any microdosing suggestions for the B-0? I want to get solid hits from a dynavap sized amount. The anvil will do it so I'm sure the b-0 can too with a small enough bowl. I'm just unsure of where to get one.

Edit: someone on Reddit told me to buy a b-1 and shovel head. Just to clarify looking to buy just a bowl. Hopefully one like the herbo microdose bowl (that doesn't exist anymore)
I'm new to the b-zero and injection vapes in general but I've found small loads work great in my elev8 glass 14mm bowl. Just a thin layer of flower on the screen and you get dense vapor for the first few hits.

When I first got this thing I was going through flower at combustion like speeds so I've been trying to slow it down and see just how much I can get out of a small amount of weed and I've been pleasantly surprised. You can kill a gram of weed in 5 minutes in this thing but you can also sap every bit of goodness out of a very small amount of flower if you want to.

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017

Dude, one of the things I love about my Flowerpot (with the standard Shovelhead bowl) is that I don't need anything extra to microdose. This is because I don't even have to cover the screen for it to function properly. I can literally sprinkle a few crumbs on the screen (significantly less than a Dynavap bowl) and my Flowerpot will extract the vapor just fine, no problem. :tup:

Last edited:

Jeeshy

I've seen a few photos of other people's B-zeros looking all dope and purple. Mine seems to just be turning brown/gold... Temp wise I jump back and forth between 580F and 630F on the auber. Do I need to run it higher to get some cooler colors or will that just come with time?

Thanks

Jeeshy,
Reactions: BigJr48
Top Bottom