• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Cannabis Hardware (formerly NewVape) FlowerPot Twax Vaporizer

delta hotel

Hi,

What the difference between the old heat post and the new one that is compatible with the B1/2 injector head ?
I want just to know if I have to change mine (buy two years ago with the vrod) if I upgrade to the injector head.
What the best bowl with arm for the injector head ? The herborizer work fine ? (I have two from my Ti)
I asked about this awhile back and @snackmaster was helpful enough to explain and provide comparison photos.

Old heat post vs. new heat post

NachoDorito

Hey y’all! Just received my B0 from CH and noticed how loose it feels in the 20mm coil and the top screen spins around freely. Is this normal? I wanted to be sure before I fired it up and everything gets hot. Thanks!!

NachoDorito,

arefx

Hey y’all! Just received my B0 from CH and noticed how loose it feels in the 20mm coil and the top screen spins around freely. Is this normal? I wanted to be sure before I fired it up and everything gets hot. Thanks!!
That's how mine is and from what I understand and read on a vaporents post before that sub was destroyed was that it is in fact normal, and fine. If the wiggle annoys you the coil can be stretched out a little to tighten it up. Personally I chose to just ignore it and I've already forgotten all about the wiggle even though it's still there.

JollyGreenGiant

My new Flowerpot Pro kit arrived today. I took it for its maiden voyage 575 degrees, 10-15 min at temp to heat soak the head. I now understand why this is being referred to as the end game vape. It hits so hard and effectively, that it literally makes other vapes feel disappointing.

It does seem to strip a lot of the terp flavor, and it replaces it with a generic “toasty” taste - but that’s also a sign that the extreme heat is completely exhausting the materials.

It’s a neat and well thought through little system, and after just two uses - I packed up and put away all my other vapes to put this one on duty exclusively. Time will tell if the romance fades… but one thing is for sure - this hits WAY harder/faster than any of my other heavies. The B2 head on the Pro is just a monster.

Last edited:

Texus

My new Flowerpot Pro kit arrived today. I took it for its maiden voyage 575 degrees, 10-15 min at temp to heat soak the head. I now understand why this is being referred to as the end game vape. It hits so hard and effectively, that it literally makes other vapes feel disappointing.

It does seem to strip a lot of the terp flavor, and it replaces it with a generic “toasty” taste - but that’s also a sign that the extreme heat is completely exhausting the materials.

It’s a neat and well thought through little system, and after just two uses - I packed up and put away all my other vapes to put this one on duty exclusively. Time will tell if the romance fades… but one thing is for sure - this hits WAY harder/faster than any of my other heavies. The B2 head on the Pro is just a monster.
Very jealous. You may need to temp step and/or play around with ball material a d /or size to get a more flavorful hit.

Texus,

JollyGreenGiant

Very jealous. You may need to temp step and/or play around with ball material a d /or size to get a more flavorful hit.
I did get the 3mm rubies as well, but I have the 4mm in there now. Frankly - I don't really want to mess with it yet.... it's just so darn good. Now, WTF am I going to do with all my other vapes. Any buyers? 😁

Custom Flower Hardware

Manufacturer
I did get the 3mm rubies as well, but I have the 4mm in there now. Frankly - I don't really want to mess with it yet.... it's just so darn good. Now, WTF am I going to do with all my other vapes. Any buyers? 😁
If you have it heat soaked and slap the bowl in there you'll get more convection. If you let the bowl heat up for a bit with the weed in there then Oooo Weee watch out! SUB like baby!:nod:

Bad Dog

Yeah I pissed on the rug...... so what
here's a usage vid
did I cough? 4 times my usual dose, 31% thc bud, in a cannabis hardware vape???? fuck ya! sometimes you got to cough to get off!!!! so far it tastes better than my dhgate stereo matrix and I've only tried it with water, can't wait to try it dry!

Alligator427

You put the cover to have more restriction in the air flow. That's right that there is almost no restriction on this bong, but the vape is very smooth and you can have a very deep hit with it.
Mine is a little bit different :

Bad Dog

You put the cover to have more restriction in the air flow. That's right that there is almost no restriction on this bong, but the vape is very smooth and you can have a very deep hit with it.
Mine is a little bit different :
mine has a FOL perc and I think yours has a showerhead? I love my OG 2 hole carb, pairs wonderfully with my Vrod, haven't felt the need to upgrade to a B anything

Alligator427

Vrod is nice. Maybe I will come back to its head .... but not sure. I just received the injector head. I tryed it in B1 with the herborizer bowl. Seem that I need 20°F more than with B1. I have to taste more. But the vap is smooth, less agressiv and I think that we will be friends.
CIMG1226.jpg

Mndeadhead

Question for you B2 users. Ive tried to look here first, but there is a lot to sift through. I’ve had mine for a couple of weeks now, and love the effects, but noticed a dramatic taste difference between this an my mighty, which leads me to wonder if I am running too hot? I’m running at about 640. Turned it up from 625 because thought I something up here that running at 625 is hitting the material somewhere in the high 300s. I’ve even tried different pieces of glass, the the taste from my mighty is far superior. what temp are you running that gives the perfect mix of taste and potency?

Mndeadhead,
Reactions: BigJr48

WelshBrok

Question for you B2 users. Ive tried to look here first, but there is a lot to sift through. I’ve had mine for a couple of weeks now, and love the effects, but noticed a dramatic taste difference between this an my mighty, which leads me to wonder if I am running too hot? I’m running at about 640. Turned it up from 625 because thought I something up here that running at 625 is hitting the material somewhere in the high 300s. I’ve even tried different pieces of glass, the the taste from my mighty is far superior. what temp are you running that gives the perfect mix of taste and potency?
Can never remember which ones b1 and which is b2 :lol: but the vrod type version I run at 560 and the weedeater type one I run at about 580. Both are the non-injector versions

Bad Dog

been looking for a little flavour the past few days myself. settled on this, Vrod 575, starting with small 10 sec hits, little lip smacking, going a little longer each hit. once flavour has mostly gone I switch to the weedeater 640 to finish the bowl, big hit for effects.
as long as my hits are in quick succession I pretty much get as high as 1 or 2 big hits, maybe less intense come on but stronger end high.

Esquire

I have been pondering making this most expensive purchase. I know you've only had it for a few days, but I'm curious if you can compare it's performance to the Herborizer, which I see you own (as do I). I'm a little disappointed that the flavor of the Pro Kit seems to be poor in comparison to the Herborizer, which I think is best in class when it comes to flavor. Penny for your thoughts.

Esquire,
Reactions: BigJr48

caliganja420

How the hell are you people doing back to back sessions with the Elev8 glass bowl? I couldn’t even touch it after one bowl! How do I vape 4 bowls back to back with my wife? Do I need some finger-mitts? LMFAO looks like this ain’t gonna work…

BigJr48

I'm interested in the B1 & B0, any recommendations or what's the difference between the two? Is the injectors better than non injectors?

BigJr48,

pxl_jockey

Just a dude
How the hell are you people doing back to back sessions with the Elev8 glass bowl? I couldn’t even touch it after one bowl! How do I vape 4 bowls back to back with my wife? Do I need some finger-mitts? LMFAO looks like this ain’t gonna work…
you could rotate 2 bowls so they get a opportunity to cool off
^ this is the way, 2 bowl minimum

Top Bottom