• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Cannabis Hardware (formerly NewVape) FlowerPot Twax Vaporizer

cvs8floz

has anybody found a glass/quartz bowl that works with the classic weedeater head?
I asked the same question a few pages back and got no replies, the good ones on DH Gate are all gone and I have never found anything domestically either. 22mm is not a common size, I ordered dozens of bowls from China that looked promising but ultimately didn't fit. There isn't much in glass for the injectors either, the Elev8r bowl is too big in my opinion and the Q bowls are the same size or even bigger. Best in size I have found for the injectors is the DDave modified bowl for the Arizer Extreme Q but you need a metal screen.

cvs8floz,
Reactions: BigJr48

checkyourlibido

If you can only warranty something from defects for only a month, then you probably need to find a different vendor if you are going for quality. Again it is all good as I will look to more reputable vendors that stand behind their product.

Also what makes you think that my next coil from CH will last me years when the coil I bought from them started showing problems before 4 months? I'm not buying that it will last me years, and I'm definitely not buying it to see if it will or not.
Spitting facts. I don't think they did anything wrong based on their policy. But yeah, you make a great point on vendors.

I love my B1, I hope it doesn't have any problems, I don't have a good desktop backup. At least everything is super ez to service myself and has worked flawlessly for me.

checkyourlibido,

zor

Still been loving my vrod and sic dish. I think last time I posted here I was dealing with a stuck dish, and I had to break it off, little piece by little piece. This time I didn't screw it down tightly, have been much better about dry qtipping after I'm done with a dab, and make sure the dish can still rotate after each session. So far so good!

I've spent the last few weeks going through my different glass pieces with the vrod at 630F. Uncapped for flower, capped for concentrates. My bubblers with stronger draw resistance tend to perform worse for flavor, vapor, and effects as compared to my larger pieces with good airflow. One glass piece with multiple honeycomb percs gets gunked up especially quickly.

I want to try the B1, B2, and all the other models which have come out since, it's hard for my feeble mind to imagine anything better than this.

It's crazy how much cleaning it can help. I didn't think it was that dirty, but I separated the pieces of the bowl today and cleaned it really good. I put a new filter in it too. Now I'm actually using a lower temp and getting more vapor.

PharaohJ

It's crazy how much cleaning it can help. I didn't think it was that dirty, but I separated the pieces of the bowl today and cleaned it really good. I put a new filter in it too. Now I'm actually using a lower temp and getting more vapor.
Agreed. I usually do a weekly cleaning on Saturdays. There is nothing as refreshing as a rip from a clean shovelhead. I have 4 screens that I rotate out. I just let them soak in ISO and do a burn off once I swap them out. They always come out looking brand new!

checkyourlibido

Agreed. I usually do a weekly cleaning on Saturdays. There is nothing as refreshing as a rip from a clean shovelhead. I have 4 screens that I rotate out. I just let them soak in ISO and do a burn off once I swap them out. They always come out looking brand new!
Another data point here. Cleaning this thing is so important. I thought something was broken, but I had just forgot to clean the screen one week.

I clean it once a week. And it always is so much better for the first few days afterward. I might just start using the extra screen I have midweek, that way I still only clean once a week. And my shovel head and screens just get thrown in iso and get a very light brush, that's it. It takes a couple minutes.

Ripstar

Is everyone who has the B1 Injector enjoying their experience =? Thinking about going with that option.

Ripstar,

checkyourlibido

Is everyone who has the B1 Injector enjoying their experience =? Thinking about going with that option.
I love mine. No regrets at all. I just clean it once a week and it rips. Easy cleaning as well. I Pretty much dump it in iso and pull it out a few hours later

checkyourlibido,

viceroy420

I’m looking for some advice, for flower only, does the b2 hit harder than the b1 because of the dish?

I was planning on getting a b1 with 3mm beads but was wondering if the b2 might slap a little harder and also does it have a tighter draw?

would b2 with 3mm be too tight?

viceroy420,

delta hotel

I’m looking for some advice, for flower only, does the b2 hit harder than the b1 because of the dish?

I was planning on getting a b1 with 3mm beads but was wondering if the b2 might slap a little harder and also does it have a tighter draw?

would b2 with 3mm be too tight?
Your mileage may vary, but my experience has been the following: I started with the VROD even though I'm 99.99% a flower user, I wanted the option though. I ended up converting the VROD to the B2, using that for awhile, then picking up the piece to make it a B1 and I've used that since. The B2 is indeed a little restrictive, but the B1 is so open it just dumps the heat into the bowl. I've said it in here before, but it's the closest approximation to putting a lighter to a bowl and hitting a bong in their lineup. At least in my opinion.

B2 with 3mm wouldn't be too tight, and a lot of people run it. I wouldn't argue that it hits harder though. The mass does hold heat between hits a little better, but I think the open air flow of the B1 might actually help it dump it's heat into the bowl quicker. I don't think you can go wrong with either though.

checkyourlibido

Your mileage may vary, but my experience has been the following: I started with the VROD even though I'm 99.99% a flower user, I wanted the option though. I ended up converting the VROD to the B2, using that for awhile, then picking up the piece to make it a B1 and I've used that since. The B2 is indeed a little restrictive, but the B1 is so open it just dumps the heat into the bowl. I've said it in here before, but it's the closest approximation to putting a lighter to a bowl and hitting a bong in their lineup. At least in my opinion.

B2 with 3mm wouldn't be too tight, and a lot of people run it. I wouldn't argue that it hits harder though. The mass does hold heat between hits a little better, but I think the open air flow of the B1 might actually help it dump it's heat into the bowl quicker. I don't think you can go wrong with either though.
I'll add the B-Zero that is also great, especially for the money. But yeah, that B1 is the sweet spot for me. I feel like I'm drowning with the B-Zero, it's just THICK clouds.

checkyourlibido,
Reactions: DHV8654

Lobby

I’m having an issue with my B1 injector. The injector keeps sticking the glass bowl. Am I doing something wrong? What ca I do stop this from happening?

Lobby,

Hippie

You could try (cerefully) rubbing the hot joints with a dry paper towel
if that doesn't work I'd let it all cool and give the joints a wipe with iso

Hippie,

delta hotel

Do I need the injector diffuser and Elev8r bowl? What are the impressions of the Elev8r bowl? I have an 18mm injector bowl, but no injector. Today is the day I've been waiting on to decide if I was gonna pick up just the diffuser and the Elev8r. I could just get the diffuser, but may as well get the Elev8r bowl to go with it so I can use it on my 14mm glass too.

I'm enjoying my B1 so much it's hard to imagine something beating it, but at this point I've got most of their tools and something else to play with is tempting. I'd hate to order it for the pieces to just end up in a drawer. I've already got a drawer full of pieces and parts that don't get used, yet I hoard.

EDIT: Welcome to all the new FlowerPot members! Always fun to see the new people during the big sales holidays.

stonewatcher

Ordered my V-Rod last year during the 4/20 sale and thought I’d share a short update.

There’s nothing to say that hasn’t already been said about this device. Hits like a truck, easy to maintain, and mind melting twax hits. I have been extremely satisfied with this device and have no regrets about my purchase. Yes, it was expensive, but I will be using it for decades to come. I see no reason I wouldn’t be.

I had been pondering the idea of adding a T-Bucket to my setup but was not looking forward to the logistical nightmare of adding another coil / controller to my already cramped vaporization station. Luckily for me, they were out of stock, so I just purchased a sapphire dish for my V-Rod and a few extra screens and called it a day. Easy peasy, lemon squeezey

Happy to see everyone enjoying their legacy devices and the newer B1 / B2 / injectors. I’ve got a Brilliant Cut Grinder that should be arriving later today, just in time for the holiday festivities :rockon::D:leaf:

Last edited:

cvs8floz

Do I need the injector diffuser and Elev8r bowl? What are the impressions of the Elev8r bowl?
I've tried the Elev8r bowl with other injectors and it doesn't live up to the standard B1 experience. The material is too far from the heat and you most likely have to stir, you don't get the same massive heat blast raining down from above on your material that sits 1mm from the heat.

Texus

I've tried the Elev8r bowl with other injectors and it doesn't live up to the standard B1 experience. The material is too far from the heat and you most likely have to stir, you don't get the same massive heat blast raining down from above on your material that sits 1mm from the heat.
Maybe look at the shorter Qaroma bowl (they offer a taller and a shorter one)? Or perhaps @VGOODIEZ new bowl will fit your needs (not sure if it is officially released yet).

I'm also digging the Cloud Connesieur and Sticky Brick wood bowls with my B0. But obviously many prefer the pure glass experience to wood that may not impart as much flavor or add a tad of flavor of its own (which I like especially for less than primo flower).

Texus,
Reactions: Summer
Top Bottom