Cannabis Hardware (formerly NewVape) FlowerPot Twax Vaporizer

Teedub

Wanted to share a couple of tweaks that have improved my B1, aim is dark roast thick milky one hitters. I found the airflow was too high for that sweet spot milk, but that suits me it's much easier to restrict airflow then improve it!

- 2 double weave screens in top of B1 ( Slight restriction with more heated mass/airflow contact area. I would try 2 in the bottom as well but I'm out of screens.)

- Bulging with 3mm rubies

- 2 screens with another solid holed screen sandwiched between them in shovelhead bowl (Added restriction and slightly raised height of material)

The screen grooves easily accommodate the 2 screens in both the SH and B1 which is great.

- High temp o-ring (from the old solo mod) around the 18mm post where it meets with top part of sh bowl (Better seal between the sh parts and also the glass joint. (Will obviously depend on design of your glass joint whether it works well or not.)

Shes a f*ckin rip monster now! Only day 2 of experimenting, I'm sure i'll tune it some more in time but these lil tweaks have made a vast improvement for me. Much love.

🤙🤙🤙

David Root

I put a high temp o ring on the outside top of an Aspire banger. B1 fits perfect. Zero air leak. Have to be careful not to pull the bowl out.

Works better than shovelhead.

My nub fits inside the aspire banger perfect.

David Root,
Reactions: DHV8654

cvs8floz

Probably depends on what glass bowls you can get.
I have 3 plusplus bowls so the b1 works like a champ.
But appears the injector is useable with more glass options.
I fully agree, it is all about the bowls and I still haven't seen a glass injector bowl that can match the plusplus bowl. Both the original Qaroma bowl and Elevr8 bowl are too big in my opinion, the glass screen on the 18mm GRAV kind of sucks but it is still the best size I have found. I also find you get more hot spots with injector vapes and not the same even heat distribution, plus the material along the side of the bowl gets less heat because the injector sits inside the bowl, whereas the B1 sits on top and the heat comes down evenly across all your material.

The Stray Fox

Separated from the group
The options nowadays are just awesome. Here’s a couple new pieces from @Ed's TnT
59848757-4619-4736-8192-184-C44-D66-EA7.jpg

1232391-E-77-DB-458-C-9-E6-C-F0-BBE53-B9721.jpg

Texus

Do you honestly need to modify the B1 in any way just to use it appropriately? Is it not sufficient out of the box?
I think that the reasons @Teedub modified the B1 are probably the main reason you'd want to mess around with it much. Much more open and unrestricted airflow than B2. Sometimes a tighter draw might be preferable, especially if hunting for super milky hit. If a tighter flow is your general preference, B2 might be the better choice. And as Teedub did, using 3mm instead of 4mm balls.

noobvaperct

I think that the reasons @Teedub modified the B1 are probably the main reason you'd want to mess around with it much. Much more open and unrestricted airflow than B2. Sometimes a tighter draw might be preferable, especially if hunting for super milky hit. If a tighter flow is your general preference, B2 might be the better choice. And as Teedub did, using 3mm instead of 4mm balls.
The thing that throws me off is even after using a head full of 3mm rubies it's still not sufficient. I don't think any user should have to tweak anything if you're paying that much money for a vape that still doesn't do what you want. Despite this, this is pretty much what I think I'm going to get.

delta hotel

The thing that throws me off is even after using a head full of 3mm rubies it's still not sufficient. I don't think any user should have to tweak anything if you're paying that much money for a vape that still doesn't do what you want. Despite this, this is pretty much what I think I'm going to get.
My VROD was run out of the box with no tweaks other than the fact that I used the carb cap 100% of the time. My B-2 the same. I switched to the B-1 since I use flower only right now and I couldn't be happier with it and I've quit using a cap of any sort. I haven't felt the need to tweak it at all, and some of the modifications I've seen to them I don't understand the functionality of, but that's also how people find new things that work and I like to tinker in other areas, so I get it.

rollerskater

i think you could only call it insufficient if your goals are the same as teedub's, i.e., "dark roast thick milky one hitters"! the b2 might be more your style in that case! i dont really know because i love my weedeater too much!

you definitely dont have to tweak anything to get stoned as hell off of any cannabis hardware vape! its nice that you can though, because usually when you buy a product that doesnt fit you, your recourse is just to buy a different product!

noobvaperct

My VROD was run out of the box with no tweaks other than the fact that I used the carb cap 100% of the time. My B-2 the same. I switched to the B-1 since I use flower only right now and I couldn't be happier with it and I've quit using a cap of any sort. I haven't felt the need to tweak it at all, and some of the modifications I've seen to them I don't understand the functionality of, but that's also how people find new things that work and I like to tinker in other areas, so I get it.
This is certainly good to know. Are you using a head full of 3mm rubies? I was hoping that would be enough. Also, do you have the regular diffuser B1 or the injector? That's one thing I don't understand. Why you would want to use one more than the other? There's a big price difference in the bundles.

noobvaperct,
Reactions: DHV8654

rollerskater

which head style comes down to what bowls you want to use! the injector bottom lets you use the same bowls as herborizer, qaroma, elev8r, etc! these are typically glass but qaroma has a ti one and eds tnt has a wood one! the og bottom lets you use the ti shovelhead bowl, which is itself a great and versatile bowl with many joint options!

delta hotel

This is certainly good to know. Are you using a head full of 3mm rubies? I was hoping that would be enough. Also, do you have the regular diffuser B1 or the injector? That's one thing I don't understand. Why you would want to use one more than the other? There's a big price difference in the bundles.
I'm using 3mm rubies on the B-1, yes. To answer your other question, I just use the regular diffuser for my B-1/2, though I've been considering the injector diffuser with an injector bowl for no reason other than to try it out. I feel no real reason to though other than the fact that I like to play and tinker, the B-1 really is fine enough on it's own for me.

noobvaperct

I'm using 3mm rubies on the B-1, yes. To answer your other question, I just use the regular diffuser for my B-1/2, though I've been considering the injector diffuser with an injector bowl for no reason other than to try it out. I feel no real reason to though other than the fact that I like to play and tinker, the B-1 really is fine enough on it's own for me.
I wonder if the injector offers marginally more flavor if you're adding more glass and taking metal away from the equation...Probably not. I'm leaning more towards the injector version now simply because it seems to be more versatile with glass that's out there. Is that really the way to think about it? It just opens up glass you can use which in turn alters your experience?

noobvaperct,

delta hotel

I wonder if the injector offers marginally more flavor if you're adding more glass and taking metal away from the equation...Probably not. I'm leaning more towards the injector version now simply because it seems to be more versatile with glass that's out there. Is that really the way to think about it? It just opens up glass you can use which in turn alters your experience?
I could be mistaken, I don't own the injector diffuser or any injector style vape or bowl, but my thought would be that the shovelhead with 14/18mm posts is more versatile. Maybe someone else will correct me though.

Yung Coconut

If you want a "one size fits all user experience" the FP probably isn't for you... There are a bunch of variables that can change the FP experience (pearl size, glass piece, screen type, nut type, diffuser type etc) and not everyone has the same preferences. Tweaking your devices can make it more personal and enjoyable also. No one is being forced to tweak anything though.

Getting slight "old man yelling at cloud" vibes.

rosedale

I could be mistaken, I don't own the injector diffuser or any injector style vape or bowl, but my thought would be that the shovelhead with 14/18mm posts is more versatile. Maybe someone else will correct me though.
I think the injector is versatile in the sense that it marries up with a lot of different glass bowls made by other companies. If the glass bowl is not imperative, the shovel head with a 14 and 18mm post will work with almost any glass piece.

DHV8654

Like you I am interested in trying the injector with my B1. I think it’s all about which bowl. Would like to get a glass bowl for the 22 mm diffuser. Also after I got my shovelhead CH released the updated one that works with injector and 22mm. What to get for science?

Like you I am interested in trying the injector with my B1. I think it’s all about which bowl. Would like to get a glass bowl for the 22 mm diffuser.
Just saw this wood bowl for the 22mm diffuser.
Wood bowl

DHV8654,
Reactions: BigJr48
Top Bottom