• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Cannabis Hardware (formerly NewVape) FlowerPot Twax Vaporizer

Makes sense. Loved my WE while I had it but the B1 is another league. Thicker and less harsh clouds since I’m able to get it working at 580 degrees vs 680 with the WE + carb cap
That's good to hear. That's really my biggest problem. It works better closer to 700, but at that temp it's so harsh on my throat that it's constantly sore. I have to keep the temps down to like 630-650 so it's not as bad. Keeping it under 600 sounds really good.

I'll have to take my WE apart tonight and see what it looks like. It looks threaded for some reason, but I'm not sure if the groove for the threads would be deep enough, or if there's a deeper groove once the bottom half is removed.

Thought I was going need a couple wrenches to get the WE apart but it was easy enough by hand lol

It looks like I'll need the whole B1 assembly though. A 3/4" screen is just a tad too big to fit into a WE top.

ManFlies352

Go for the B1 and you will love it. I had literally the exact same issue with my WeedEater as you have and the B1 solves it absolutely perfectly. Not only did I have to have my temps near 700 with the WE, I ALSO needed the carb cap.

I’m getting thick clouds at 580 with the B1 and see 0 use for a carb cap so I can also use it one handed. It’s worth the price of admission.

Go for the B1 and you will love it. I had literally the exact same issue with my WeedEater as you have and the B1 solves it absolutely perfectly. Not only did I have to have my temps near 700 with the WE, I ALSO needed the carb cap.

I’m getting thick clouds at 580 with the B1 and see 0 use for a carb cap so I can also use it one handed. It’s worth the price of admission.
Just ordered one a few minutes ago. :rockon:

graydeh1

REP for TRVP ATTY, Shellshock/Tectonic and more.
Company Rep
I packed the rubies very full on my B1 but I am getting a tiny rattle after a few uses. Anyone else having this issue? Do I need to just jam more in there?
I filled mine up completely as well and I get a bit of a rattle, I also noticed when it takes heat for the first time, meaning when I take my first draw there's a slight click sound as well, I think it's just possibly some expansion? Should be all good though.

The Stray Fox

Separated from the group
I love this new Snook Lips Stand. It’s got a really nice size and heft to it. I’m definitely going to be using it as a stand-alone stand separate from my 5”. There are no unsightly tool marks and it looks like it’s been polished. The treading on the base feels very nice and everything lines up nicely when tightened. I did get a new V3 heat post for my Injector, which works perfectly, but I wish it fit the head just a bit tighter. OCD stuff.
D4-C30242-DAD0-49-E1-8-C48-1-C2-F2443-DE99.jpg

73-F0536-A-13-E5-4-AAB-9-DDB-968-B44-C95-A61.jpg

710yota

Have you heard about the boom on Mizar 5?
That's pretty damn fly how the heat shield threads into the bottom stand area. I realize now that I've always been thinking of it as just a tube of ti, I never even thought about what they'd be going for the actual stand part. I guess I might be somewhat worried about not pulling the head all the way out and bringing it to the side of the stand. As long as your not acting out the end of Rocky or something while doing this, I guess this wouldn't be a disaster :nope:

I think it would be cool if they made pretty much the same thing but have the base flared out to keep it stable. It wouldn't work in the 5" stand but I think it could look pretty clean and safe. Though you'd know a lot better then me though if it's stable enough as is Mr.Fox and I can see CH not wanting to remove things from the 5" ecosystem.

The Stray Fox

Separated from the group
I think it would be cool if they made pretty much the same thing but have the base flared out to keep it stable.
That could definitely be cool. Honestly though, I’m pretty happy with how heavy and stable it feels. Im not going to use it in the 5”. I can’t give up my AVB Can spot. I am curious if they can adapt this to become an AVB Can. I’ve got two but it seems like a lot of people would love to have at least one.

SquirrelMaster

That could definitely be cool. Honestly though, I’m pretty happy with how heavy and stable it feels. Im not going to use it in the 5”. I can’t give up my AVB Can spot. I am curious if they can adapt this to become an AVB Can. I’ve got two but it seems like a lot of people would love to have at least one.
When did they discontinue the AVB can? I remember looking at it at some point, but I don't recall if they were still for sale when I made my first CH order on 420 of 2021.

710yota

Have you heard about the boom on Mizar 5?
It was around mid 2020 I think. I got my Vrod in December 2019 and the AVB can was readily available along with other now discontinued items like the old PID stand or the dual PID options. I got my AVB can in a limited run during November of 2020 so it was discontinued by late 2020.

I'm really surprised it went away but they kept the 5" stand. I love my can and see the stand as more of a accesory to the can then something I'd buy just to stick a heat post in the large area.

Top Bottom