• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Cannabis Hardware (formerly NewVape) FlowerPot Twax Vaporizer

Vaporware

That's true😳they might be rubbish concentrates👀 I also found it a lot of hard work and it's taking me ages to properly clean the showerhead™️
I think I'll take a break from my concentrates research 🙈

It’s not necessarily that they’re *rubbish*, just that they definitely aren’t full spectrum and I find the effects of stuff made using older techniques...at least incomplete compared to flower.

I’m looking for hash rosin though, which *should* be a lot closer to flower/hash. A local company is supposedly making the first unadulterated rosin cartridges, so I’m hoping those will be a good way to try it and maybe a real step up from the concentrates I’ve tried! :)

Bad Dog

Yeah I pissed on the rug...... so what
There's more than 1 Way to dab with a flower pot and no you don't need a VRod ! ? ! Put some degumed hemp fiber or medical grade cotton in the bowl and your dab on that then vape away or on top of some flower for that full spectrum effect your looking for with some extra kick! Did the latter with my weedeater tonight 😵

iDRINKBLEACH

knowing is half the power - Gi-JOE
Accessory Maker
@iDRINKBLEACH What is your IG? I don't use it but I think I can use one of those IG viewer sites to at least see what you are doing. I would love to order a bunch of wooden handles, especially for the tools!
My IG is @iDRINKBLEACH.dx.xb or you can swing over to the diy thread and see pictures of tools and stems in my Woodworking thread and message me on here. I’m actually ordering supplies now to do some customs with special blanks so if there is any thing unique you would like if you like my art, I can toss into the order.

Bad Dog

My second quartz dnail halo arrived today and I can’t find anything wrong with it to my untrained eye. Was surprised how quick it made it through customs and if it holds true to form I’ll have my tag sic dishes in the next day or two............ now I just need my VRod but that could be another week or more. Still good news that there’s no hold up at customs 90362C11-9777-4A6B-8389-1394971E8F8C.jpeg

thevapist

@iDRINKBLEACH Thanks, I'll take a look and let you know. Do you happen to be the same person who was making handles 1-2 years ago?

@Bad Dog I have been using that same dish for 6 months at least and love it. I was previously using the NV SiC dishes, and they worked great as well, but there is something about the quartz and some ruby pearls vs the SiC with SiC pearls that I have been enjoying more. The quartz seems to "absorb" less and deliver more vapor which is something I wasn't expecting. I still don't understand why NV stopped selling quartz dishes. Not that SiC is horrible, and I'll definitely switch back at some point to see the difference from the other direction.

Bad Dog

Now I'm really glad I didn't hold back on 4\20 and got everything I could want so I can keep vaping for years! It's weird on my dnail bill in the description it says chipped or scratched and chipped was unlined in red pen , I looked all over and didn't see any chips or even a scratch either! I'll be babying my quartz Halo and using one of my tag sic dishes as a shit kicker but looking forward to seeing the difference if I can. No rubys here only 6mm Chinese quartz terp pearls from dhgate I've had for a few years, had to buy 10. My poor quartz Halo, it's like a Japanese salaryman with his neck tie undone and lampshade on his head plus being half in the bag showing up to a party only to realize he's the first to arrive and early at that LoL no saying when my VRod will be shipped? Maybe this week..... Maybe next, depends on how good 4\20 was for cannabis hardware cause I ordered late :doh:

iDRINKBLEACH

Accessory Maker
@iDRINKBLEACH Thanks, I'll take a look and let you know. Do you happen to be the same person who was making handles 1-2 years ago?

@Bad Dog I have been using that same dish for 6 months at least and love it. I was previously using the NV SiC dishes, and they worked great as well, but there is something about the quartz and some ruby pearls vs the SiC with SiC pearls that I have been enjoying more. The quartz seems to "absorb" less and deliver more vapor which is something I wasn't expecting. I still don't understand why NV stopped selling quartz dishes. Not that SiC is horrible, and I'll definitely switch back at some point to see the difference from the other direction.
No sir not I. Okay, thank you.
My flowerpot vrod getting all dolled upAC2E2FF8-9711-4B6B-893C-6098AFD9C4C7.jpeg

Circa1999

Using the WeedEater the screen gets clogged real fast. How often do you guys replace the screen?

Right now I'm replacing the screen once a day and using a dust buster vac to clear the bowls.

Circa1999,

Kins

Using the WeedEater the screen gets clogged real fast. How often do you guys replace the screen?

Right now I'm replacing the screen once a day and using a dust buster vac to clear the bowls.

Replacing the screen once a day?. You must have a ton of screens!. A vacuum to clear the bowls?. That's just hilarious!. Not making fun, just funny!.

Bad Dog

What is your temp? Are you fully extracting the bowl? How much stirring per load? All of these variables can account for a more dirty screen

Circa1999

I just brush them out after every load with a S&B brush, at that rate it never gets dirty. These desktop vapes are some of the lowest maintenance of any
I have the same brush, when I try to do that it cloggs up the screen even more I think?

Also to Bad Dog;
-right now I am settled at 670 temp.
-I'm probably not FULLY extracting the bowl, I empty the bowl when it is brown not black.
-I try to gently stir the bowl after every hit with a metal poker.

delta hotel

I have the same brush, when I try to do that it cloggs up the screen even more I think?

Also to Bad Dog;
-I'm probably not FULLY extracting the bowl, I empty the bowl when it is brown not black.
I can see what you're saying in that it clogs it more. Are you brushing aggresively? What I do is remove the bowl, put it over the container I collect ABV in and dump it, then brush up inside around. This way most of the ABV should fall out of it's own, and the rest I'm kind of lightly knocking out with the brush. Sure, sometimes it clogs, but nowhere near the rate at a screen a day, though I suppose your use could be drastically different from mine.

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer

Also to Bad Dog;

It's likely from stirring after every hit, it can pulverize the brittle dried herb and get stuck in more easily. I always used the FP as more of a one hitter or so. I brush it out while holding it upside down to encourage any crumbs to fall out the way they came in instead of force them through the screen. Usually give the bowl a good knock on the leg or one good blow out afterwards to seal the deal.

Circa1999

Replacing the screen once a day?. You must have a ton of screens!. A vacuum to clear the bowls?. That's just hilarious!. Not making fun, just funny!.

I also like to use one of these to time when my vape is done warming up

717IdItC%2BaL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Circa1999,

Zoltani

I take the screen out, hold with pliers and burn it with a torch until red hot then blow through the screen.

Also to Bad Dog;

Bad Dog

Also to Bad Dog;
At that temperature you can fully extract the bowl no problem, brown is what you want, if it was yellow it would still be sticky. Try smaller bowls as @invertedisdead said. Another route is courser grind your bud, the flowerpot can handle anything I use a light course myself and only pack enough for 1-2 hits so only one stir.

my dishes are washed and ready for the main course of château VRod!
6262B1EA-0450-4600-889B-F71F695B0617.jpeg

Vaporware

@TheJackofAss I think you probably know this already, but screens can be cleaned and reused for years so if you’re throwing them away you don’t have to!

I use double weave Ti screens, and in the ShovelHead and PanHead bowls (only one’s available now and I forget which) I just leave them in and clean the bowl and screen together when they’re too clogged.

My screens mostly clog due to stirring I think. If I’m careful not to push flower into the screen and I brush it out while it’s warm after dumping it, that seems to keep it pretty clean for a while. I also blow it a bit from both sides if the brush isn’t getting everything. All of this works better if it’s warm.

For deeper cleaning I take off the handle and soak the bowl and post in iso for a few mins and run water from the sink through the bottom of the bowl. It works even better if it had a sprayer that’s higher pressure. Sometimes it takes a couple of rounds, but I rarely have to resort to sticking a needle in to poke out the last crumb or two. It’s easy and doesn’t take much time. :)

If you’re using less rigid screens that may not work, but doing basically the same thing with the screens separate should work in that case.

Oh, and after you empty a bowl you can also try a hit or two with just the dirty screen. You can even leave the head on the bowl for a min to warm it up more. You may be surprised how much vapor you can get that way sometimes, and it helps what’s stuck in the screen come out easier.

A FlowerPot can be very low maintenance, and despite having extras I’ve been using the same screens for years. :)

iDRINKBLEACH

Accessory Maker
I just carb cap and hit the screen low n slow, scrape at bowl with a tool and brush or blow out. Rarely change my screen and clean once a week

Top Bottom