• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Cannabis Hardware (formerly NewVape) FlowerPot Twax Vaporizer

stonewatcher

I emailed them immediately to purchase bundle 3 which appears to be a dcup to me with the newer carb cap. I suppose that does make it an "enail" but they usually are more expensive than the standard ones. Hopefully I was first to request it.

I'm still rocking the legacy dual controller so it will be extra insurance to own another legacy single.
Good catch on that D-Cup, that’s a steal. I hope you were able to snag it.

I see a D-Cup in my future. My VROD bundle should arrive tomorrow and my excitement is growing.

I am going to miss vaping with my Mighty. I recently learned to sandwich concentrate between some flower and that’s been awesome :ko::zombie: I hope we still find time to hang out after tomorrow :rolleyes:

Last edited:

androponic

vaped.
I emailed them immediately to purchase bundle 3 which appears to be a dcup to me with the newer carb cap. I suppose that does make it an "enail" but they usually are more expensive than the standard ones. Hopefully I was first to request it.

I'm still rocking the legacy dual controller so it will be extra insurance to own another legacy single.
i believe thats a dcup v1 and the original dcup cap not the new universal cap although they look similar. downside to the v1! is the top screw sits in the airpath and it gets gunky but i have the same one and not worth the replacing it i just clean it often. see if you can get your hands on an obsidian dish. hard to find but worth it.
you got a great deal on it for sure!

MikeRotchHertz

Yes, it was a dcup and Ivy messaged me back this morning to confirm I was the first. This will be my second dcup and I'm happy to have it as I have no desire to switch to tbucket. I love the smaller size of the dcup although the tbucket runs cooler supposedly.

I love the wooden handle carb cap with it too. I'm still using the original dcup v1 carb cap with it and the weedeater as it fits perfectly over the air holes on that head

Vapouristo

Vapouristo Extraordinaire IG: @Vapouristo
Company Rep
My new Vrod came in, what a beauty she is. Fired it up at 630 and let it heat up for 10-15 mins. Took a bunch of draws WITH carb cap and herb did not cook. Went to 660 same thing. Abv is very green. What's the best temp? Controller came set at 710
Autotune (if its NV PID). if its auber then a couple of cycles will make a difference. Dont quote me but both my controllers/coils took a week of break-in/calibration to perform better.

Vapouristo,
Reactions: BigJr48

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...
Yes, it was a dcup and Ivy messaged me back this morning to confirm I was the first. This will be my second dcup and I'm happy to have it as I have no desire to switch to tbucket. I love the smaller size of the dcup although the tbucket runs cooler supposedly.

I love the wooden handle carb cap with it too. I'm still using the original dcup v1 carb cap with it and the weedeater as it fits perfectly over the air holes on that head

Glad someone was able to take advantage of the sale. I didn’t notice the DCup was a V1, but that makes sense as they did say “legacy” items. Guess they are cleaning inventory.

Socks And Sandals

I don't use a drastically different temp when using my glass bowl vs my ti one, I might go down a little due to the material being a bit closer to the heater. I'd start with whatever works for you with your shovel head and just go from there.

That glass does look like its more perc then I'd normally go for with a vapor rig but it's not like its not going to work:D. I don't use the same glass to combust as I do to vape, I've noticed when I accidentally combust I can taste it until I clean my glass. Some people make a point to say never combusted in when selling glass, but its not like you can't just clean it all out. I still prefer to keep my combustion and vapor pieces separate though even though I'm not tied up in the world of fancy pants elite glass sales:dog:.
Yeah that's pretty much what I'm doing, basing it off my base temp of 600F I use with the shovelhead. Yeah, the reason why I asked is because I was concerned with the waterlevel. I'm assuming you cover both matrix's just over the top, it's what I would do, but I do get some splashback if I draw too hard. I know other people have suggested just covering the bottom matrix and even up to the middle of the top but to me it seems like a waste of a perc. However I will consider it if it presents a problem.

I clean my glass everyday or at the very least every other. The reason why I asked about smoke tainting the glass (even after cleaning with salt and iso) is because i remember reading on reddit a while back that someone claimed that after multiple iso cleanings that he couldn't get the smoke taste from his glass.. something I found hard to believe but just needed another opinion on it. So just as I assumed.. if I did decide to cross my combustion pieces with my FP and Evo vape rigs there shouldn't be any aftertaste right? Because I'll be honest, I don't notice it. I'll try to wait for a beaker tho I may cave in and try this just once for combustion. It shouldn't hurt it!
That's normal. The head has to lose some heat to warm the bowl, that's why it's called heat transfer.
Thanks man, just had to be sure. The thing was, I didn't notice this up until a few weeks ago. Perhaps I wasn't being observant, I dunno.
Thanks 👍🏽 thanks 👍🏽
🌬💨💨💨💨💨💨💨

Here’s a fresh one from this morning Wake & Vake.
If it’s WeedEater(666F) on top of ShowerHead(555F), it’s a fresh bowl. Like in this video here.
If it’s SH on top of WE, it’s to cash a bowl.
Stay vaped.
Mantente de la mente!!!
Hey Zancru, I thought I saw your new rig over at The Cave.. is that where you got that?

Circa1999

I clean my glass everyday or at the very least every other. The reason why I asked about smoke tainting the glass (even after cleaning with salt and iso) is because i remember reading on reddit a while back that someone claimed that after multiple iso cleanings that he couldn't get the smoke taste from his glass.. something I found hard to believe but just needed another opinion on it.
I've never heard of anyone cleaning their glass that often. What method do you use to clean it and how long does it take?

Last edited:

stonewatcher

I've never heard of anyone cleaning their glass that often. What method do you use to clean it and how long does it take?
I clean my glass every other day. (Sneaky Pete mega globe) I have a funnel and a water bottle with 91% iso.

I dump the iso into the glass and plug the holes, give it a good shake, then dump the ISO back into the bottle. The funnel is key here. (I’ll throw out the iso every few months when it gets dirty)

Rinse with hot water and you’re done.

When the outside gets gross and has fingerprints I wipe it with an alcohol wipe.

Takes me maybe 90 seconds to clean my glass this way.

Circa1999

I clean my glass every other day. (Sneaky Pete mega globe) I have a funnel and a water bottle with 91% iso.

I dump the iso into the glass and plug the holes, give it a good shake, then dump the ISO back into the bottle. The funnel is key here. (I’ll throw out the iso every few months when it gets dirty)

Rinse with hot water and you’re done.

When the outside gets gross and has fingerprints I wipe it with an alcohol wipe.

Takes me maybe 90 seconds to clean my glass this way.
So you use no water during the cleaning process? how long does it take to dry?

Circa1999,

stonewatcher

Just got my VROD in. Loaded a decent size bowl of some home grow I got from a friend. I’m blasted and we always dunk on this weed for being low THC (It tastes amazing though). This blows my Mighty out of the water. This is easily worth the $500 some odd dollars.

Going to load up some top shelf when I come down and maybe throw in some Concentrate.

If this is a confusing blame my VROD. The honeymoon just started.

SquirrelMaster

Just got my VROD in. Loaded a decent size bowl of some home grow I got from a friend. I’m blasted and we always dunk on this weed for being low THC (It tastes amazing though). This blows my Mighty out of the water. This is easily worth the $500 some odd dollars.

Going to load up some top shelf when I come down and maybe throw in some Concentrate.

If this is a confusing blame my VROD. The honeymoon just started.
Nice! What temp did you use?

I'm a little fearful of my first twax session. It really excites me to think that a vape has me worried about getting too high lol.

My order ducked into Canada through Pearson Airport on Thursday so I'm hoping I get it next week but I'm planning for the week after.

My Blowfish glass zong bong that I ordered to pair up with the VROD came in today. It's a pretty funky piece, I'm very happy with it. Now that it's here I was able to confirm I need to order a 45° 14mm male to 18mm female from Oregon Glass Blower to keep the bowl level. Maybe a drop down too and definitely the big dimpled J-hook.

SquirrelMaster,
Reactions: tb42091

stonewatcher

Nice! What temp did you use?

I'm a little fearful of my first twax session. It really excites me to think that a vape has me worried about getting too high lol.
From like 650 - 680 and it just cooked through everything no problem. I got shaken out a couple time as you only need to draw very softly. Basically take SLOW draws. You’ll know.

Dark AVB with the concentrate cap on. It really extracts everything. It puts all my AVB to shame.

With Flower + Wax I think the dish could have been hotter but it didn’t have any problems.

750 is awesome for dabs (I use the glass bowl for this because :shrug:Haven’t tried 750 with flower + dabs. I’m hesitant that’s too much for the flower? Someone feel free to chime in about capped flower at 750.

I’m absolutely too high but I’ve had a fun the last few hours trying everything:science:

NOTE: I changed my PSL setting to 1.03 as recommended in the Auber manual for a 20mm coil. Search the forum for more info but it’s in the manual. Basically PSL makes the coil hotter or cooler if it’s greater than or less than 1.00. So mine is slightly hotter than the default

Last edited:

Socks And Sandals

Yeah, I try to clean daily.. although sometimes falling back to every other day depending on how lazy I am. As far as the cleaning goes, I enjoy cleaning my glass. Dare I say this but it's a little therapeutic for me as well. I use Orange Chronic cleaner exclusively and have been doing so for the past I dunno 10 years. I've tried them all, From Grudge off, 420 cleaner, Randys, to making my own Salt and Iso mixtures.. this is simply the best from my experience by far. I still scratch my head over people's success with PBW.. I'll never touch the shit again as it left marks on my glass that I believe I can still see today in my hydratubes.

The process only takes less than 5 minutes per piece. Just run the tap as hot as it can get, let all that reclaim and resin fall out onto the sink, and let that hot water run over the solution bottle so it gets hot as well and pour it in and shake.

I own 20 ELB baskets for my Evo for this very reason.. it makes cleaning easier only having one load go through each basket as opposed to multiple ones. Same thing with keeping up with cleaning my glass everyday.. that way, it's always easy to clean IMO.

Nina

oooh, I would LURVE a handle like that😍
I use 600 for flower with the showerhead and then use the carb cap for the last bit, have been using the same temp for dabbing with the showerhead, very undecided about dabbing, for me it doesnt feel as good as flower, like a big part of the effects are missing!
(i'm prob just a newb and not doing it right😶)

SquirrelMaster

I posted in another thread but wanted to drop it here too. View attachment 7645View attachment 7646
this is the v1 of the handle. Going to make a carb cap tool cover and a shovel head handle cover today if I can sneak away from the in laws who are visiting.
That's beautiful! What kind of wood, paduak? Excuse my ignorance but does the coil unscrew from the handle part to slide right in or is the wood split down the middle?

iDRINKBLEACH

knowing is half the power - Gi-JOE
Accessory Maker
Yo that handle is hot to death son!!!! Love the color

That looks very nice!

I use 600 for flower with the showerhead and then use the carb cap for the last bit, have been using the same temp for dabbing with the showerhead, very undecided about dabbing, for me it doesnt feel as good as flower, like a big part of the effects are missing!

That's beautiful! What kind of wood, paduak? Excuse my ignorance but does the coil unscrew from the handle part to slide right in or is the wood split down the middle?
Idk if I can post this on this thread but please let me know if these breaks any rules.

Thank you guys. There is a thin split down the middle that when the wires under the wrap are have to be placed flat. Then feed it into the handle where there are two different ID to catch the coil snug and the wire cannot fall back out either.
I have a wenge blank that will be made into a handle and sold. I have many different blanks on their way to me tomorrow, and will be accepting custom orders. I can either be reached on here or IG is probably the easiest way though. Going to be make matching handles carb cap, tool covers ,and shovelhead handle covers. Also making a new style scoop shovel to match with the set. You can see the scoop shovel hardware on my IG on the scoop v1 I made. The hardware will slightly differ from that one to go with the design I have in mind.

Bad Dog

Yeah I pissed on the rug...... so what
I’m ready for my VRod!
9758153C-876E-4FE8-B5F5-A3A7C290753D.jpeg
me waiting
Moone Boy Waiting GIF by HULU

Vaporware

More likely you just don’t have the best concentrates. I have the same feeling with the stuff I’ve tried, but I’ve heard that rosin (especially hash rosin) can be really good. Still, it’s very difficult to get a full spectrum extraction in a form you can save for later, so immediately inhaling the vapor as it’s created is probably going to be hard to beat.

The downside for us is that we still have all of the other plant material we’re also heating, so we get some flavors and potentially other undesirable compounds (especially at high temps/from combustion) that we may not want.

Vaporware,
Reactions: Nina

Nina

That's true😳they might be rubbish concentrates👀 I also found it a lot of hard work and it's taking me ages to properly clean the showerhead™️
I think I'll take a break from my concentrates research 🙈

Top Bottom