Cannabis Hardware (formerly NewVape) FlowerPot Twax Vaporizer

someTooL

What’s your way to tame the beast? Recycler or Bubbler (or what else)?

For the first six months I used the bubbler exclusively. Past three weeks or so I’ve been leaning more (way) towards the recycler. No taste difference and I really enjoy the experience. Don’t get me wrong, it’s most satisfying to see and clear the vapor all at once with the bubbler.

upload pic

The Stray Fox

Separated from the group
I appears that NewVape has, at least for the moment, changed their name on their website to “Cannabis Hardware.” 🤞It works. With a name like NewVape I’d be worried but on the other hand, a rose by any other name.

Sour Dream

Blue Dream enthusiast
I appears that NewVape has, at least for the moment, changed their name on their website to “Cannabis Hardware.” 🤞It works. With a name like NewVape I’d be worried but on the other hand, a rose by any other name.
I think they said they are doing that because of the Usps vape ban.

vgoodies on Reddit is my source btw

Last edited:
Sour Dream,

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...
I think they said they are doing that because of the Usps vape ban

Odd choice, but it could potentially be good news. I’ll assume NV has had some legal advice, and since they replaced “vape”, with “Cannabis”, perhaps the speculation on the Vape Mail Ban that it’s only “supposed” to effect the ECig “vape” market is possible. No one seems to really know as the legalize wording is long and overly complicated. But that brings up the enforcement issue, who are these “vape” experts going to be, that after opening a “suspected” package, can determine then decide what a devices purpose is?

thevapist

Odd choice, but it could potentially be good news. I’ll assume NV has had some legal advice, and since they replaced “vape”, with “Cannabis”, perhaps the speculation on the Vape Mail Ban that it’s only “supposed” to effect the ECig “vape” market is possible. No one seems to really know as the legalize wording is long and overly complicated. But that brings up the enforcement issue, who are these “vape” experts going to be, that after opening a “suspected” package, can determine then decide what a devices purpose is?

Yep, it's all very silly. Things were good, and now we're regressing because the tobacco idiots have their panties in a bunch that they can't hook high school kids anymore. It's pretty funny that it used to be these devices were for "tobacco", but now we just have to say what they're really for as there are even MORE restrictions if they are for tobacco. The FDA stuff is BS as well, but they are one of the worst of the 3 letter orgs so it's not a surprise.

Sadly, we won't know how this is enforced until some small company is forced to set legal precedent. This administration doesn't respect small businesses anyway, so they'll be told to kick rocks and comply with insane regulations. You can thank the Obama admin for PACT in 2009.

Sour Dream

Blue Dream enthusiast
Yea it is interesting for sure, unfortunately since the gov is handling this expertly as always we just have to wait and see.

hopefully the name change of the company and possibly the description of the devices is enough to get around the need for The shipping carriers to flag their packages.

Sour Dream,

Zangano Cruel

IG zan.cru (code) zancru (5% NV checkout discount)
@Zangano Cruel How do you get the flowerpot to milk so good ?
Is it only flower you have in there ?
Also do you let the bowl heat up ?
or do you only put the element on the bowl once you are ready to hit ?
Most of my videos are only flower otherwise specified.
All the NV FP lineup heads I own DO NOT RATTLE, nor fluctuate too much in temperatures in the controllers.
I believe some coils arrived already spread by NV, and the rest, I took the hard work of hand spreading them, and sometimes carefully use a flat metal or a screwdriver to evenly spread the coils.
Because of the coils being a little spread, the NV heads don’t rattle, and might help the nervous PID sensors at the coil, to read more accurately temperature fluctuations, and perhaps helping the NV head to recover and perform in a more constant and accurate way.
Once a month I auto tune the PIDs.
It’s very simple and easy to do. It’s like a fine tuning of somehow.
I grind the flower fine to very fine, NV fine grinder consistency, or upside down 4 piece grinder.
I load 1 to 2 NV loading tools. Perhaps between 0.05g to 0.085g.
Weed is cured and moist dry and from dispensary, good quality and never less than 18%THC levels, can get to 23% sometimes.
WeedEater head is already heat soaked and been ready for hours at 656F-666F. Depends how cold the day has been.
Room temperature is probably 70F or more. Room is dry. I’m at about an elevation of 200ft.
I load the bowl and I barely tamp, just to even the load and distribute it to cover the whole screen, and so the top layer is flat.
Then I sit the WE head and I count to a normal pace 10 in my head, and then I start a slow inhaling till I see thick vapor filling the bubbler can.
When I finally start filling my lungs with vapor, I accelerate my inhaling to a medium pace and I keep inhaling knowing my limits, to leave some room to lift the WE head from the bowl, place the WE head in the stand, and keep inhaling all this time, till I lift the bowl to clear the bubbler from vapor, and finally stop inhaling, to feel that choking sensation of a lung busting hit.
That’s my basic technique. It can have different subtleties because of different flowers and bubblers or NV heads, but they’re minimal and the final result is the same, a dense tasty cloud of vapor.
Stay vaped.
Mantente de la mente!!!

fcmb

So I've noticed I'm getting a lot of dust where my universal carb cap comes into contact with the SiC dish. I cleaned both today, soaked in ISO and scrubbed hard with ISO soaked q tips, after cleaning I could run an ISO soaked q tip around them pressing as hard as I can with no residue. Then I put the carb cap on the dish and spun it 5 times, a light rub with ISO soaked q tip and I get a bunch of dust from cap and dish edge, pictured:

My guess would be Ti dust as I think this SiC is harder than the Ti, and I can see the ledge in the carb cap that lines up with the dish edge is more polished than the others.
Is anyone else noticing this? Think I may stop spinning my cap now, though that kind of reduces the effectiveness of it.

Edit: hmm, found some other posts with the same problem here https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/newvape-flowerpot-twax-vaporizer.23162/post-1498416

Wow, thanks for bringing this up. I'd noticed the same dust and assumed it was other material, but I definitely see the polished parts. If you're using it for flower will putting terp pearls in the dish help still move the air around without spinning, or is that not enough?

fcmb,

Zangano Cruel

IG zan.cru (code) zancru (5% NV checkout discount)
Zangano Cruel thank you very much for the very in debt explanation, I appreciate you taking the time to do that.
It was the perfect answer I was looking for!
Looking forward to receiving my Flowerpot WE soon. 🚀🚀
Remember, when you’re high/medicated/stoned, sometimes you can forget for how long you left the WE head sitting idle on top of the bowl, or perhaps you believe you left it for too long because you were watching TV, or in the phone, or computer.
When In doubt, just lift the WE head and start slowly inhaling, without the WE head.
Always better NO vapor, than combusting.
It has/had happened to me a few times.
Also remember that the NV FP heads lineup are really a very free flow airpath system, with almost no restrictions at all.
Depending on your bubbler/rig, it’ll feel almost as you’re just breathing.
For that matter, remember, vaping with a WE isn’t like snapping/combusting a bowl in a bubbler/tube/bong, in combusting, after the ember is on, usually the faster/harder your pull/inhaling the stronger/hotter the ember/smoke will get.
During vaping inhaling, with most of conduction/convection new systems, unless they have a huge thermal mass, or they’re very very powerful (just one vape full fill those 2 requirements at the moment, but that’s another topic and belongs to other thread) they all lose certain power/heat loss during a fast pace inhaling.
Since the WE is so free flowing, a slow to medium inhaling pace is good enough.
You’ll notice that very fast, imho & e, you’ll be getting dense vapor between 626F to 666F if you pace yourself and the technique.
Stay vaped.
Mantente de la mente!!!

Chris_CH

Company Rep
Company Rep
So I've noticed I'm getting a lot of dust where my universal carb cap comes into contact with the SiC dish. I cleaned both today, soaked in ISO and scrubbed hard with ISO soaked q tips, after cleaning I could run an ISO soaked q tip around them pressing as hard as I can with no residue. Then I put the carb cap on the dish and spun it 5 times, a light rub with ISO soaked q tip and I get a bunch of dust from cap and dish edge, pictured:

View attachment 6321
My guess would be Ti dust as I think this SiC is harder than the Ti, and I can see the ledge in the carb cap that lines up with the dish edge is more polished than the others.
Is anyone else noticing this? Think I may stop spinning my cap now, though that kind of reduces the effectiveness of it.

Edit: hmm, found some other posts with the same problem here https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/newvape-flowerpot-twax-vaporizer.23162/post-1498416
Hmmm, I will look into it further. I can't agree with the statement that SiC is harder than Ti, so maybe its dust from the dish that you are seeing. But I will toy around with parts and see what I get.

damm

Hmmm, I will look into it further. I can't agree with the statement that SiC is harder than Ti, so maybe its dust from the dish that you are seeing. But I will toy around with parts and see what I get.

I was having a problem with D-Nail selling dusty SiC dishes. So that may be related. I haven't had a problem with old (2-3 years old) halo dishes, just the new products. My CCA710 30mm SiC Dish has never gotten dusty.

damm,
Reactions: Shrike

fcmb

My concern is the SiC - the edge is noticeably polished and cleaning with a qtip in the dish yields a mostly amber qtip but towards the top of the dish it starts to leave a lot of solid black residue on the qtip. Even just touching the dish leaves black on my hand like I used a pencil

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
My concern is the SiC - the edge is noticeably polished and cleaning with a qtip in the dish yields a mostly amber qtip but towards the top of the dish it starts to leave a lot of solid black residue on the qtip. Even just touching the dish leaves black on my hand like I used a pencil

Do you qtip that part of the dish when you do a dab? Could just be condensed oil turning into carbon. Silicon carbide is notorious for looking clean while being dirty. The black color hides the dirt pretty well, compared to translucent materials like quartz, or sapphire. I used to be surprised by how much gunk I'd clean off my SiC Halo when I had my VROD. It never looked as dirty as it usually was.

invertedisdead,
Reactions: zor
Remember, when you’re high/medicated/stoned, sometimes you can forget for how long you left the WE head sitting idle on top of the bowl, or perhaps you believe you left it for too long because you were watching TV, or in the phone, or computer.
When In doubt, just lift the WE head and start slowly inhaling, without the WE head.
Always better NO vapor, than combusting.
It has/had happened to me a few times.
Also remember that the NV FP heads lineup are really a very free flow airpath system, with almost no restrictions at all.
Depending on your bubbler/rig, it’ll feel almost as you’re just breathing.
For that matter, remember, vaping with a WE isn’t like snapping/combusting a bowl in a bubbler/tube/bong, in combusting, after the ember is on, usually the faster/harder your pull/inhaling the stronger/hotter the ember/smoke will get.
During vaping inhaling, with most of conduction/convection new systems, unless they have a huge thermal mass, or they’re very very powerful (just one vape full fill those 2 requirements at the moment, but that’s another topic and belongs to other thread) they all lose certain power/heat loss during a fast pace inhaling.
Since the WE is so free flowing, a slow to medium inhaling pace is good enough.
You’ll notice that very fast, imho & e, you’ll be getting dense vapor between 626F to 666F if you pace yourself and the technique.
Stay vaped.
Mantente de la mente!!!
I love that you took more time to explain things in deeper detail to me. I appreciate it.
My background really comes from the Sublimator and this is why the Flowerpot intrigued me so much.
With the Sublimator the atomizer/bowl needs to heat up to the same temperature as roughly as the element. Roughly 10 minutes for the full atomizer to heat soak. Once its reached, the element always stays on the bowl. Enrico refers to this as thermal equilibrium.

To my understanding a hot bowl with hot air passing through the material is like a hybrid conduction/convection style vaporizer?
It seems when you mention that you let the bowl heat soak with the material it produces a thick cloud also with your techniques that you use.

Could perhaps leaving the head on the shovel bowl for long extended periods of time with the correct temperature not combust material once you load the bowl and inhale ? Or will it then not be able to even vaporize the material?
Similar to a Sublimator
Then I ask my self well what's the point then ?
Curious if it milks faster, not that you need it too because watching your videos was the game changer for me, I bought one right after I seen how you got that beast to milk. I was blown away.

I can't wait to receive this vaporizer and play around with it.
Thanks again

fak

The Dude
I'm wondering if something is wrong with my Auber/VROD, everyone I read hits it around 600-670 but I find I need to run it 740-770 (depending on the glass used) to get thick vapor. Anything less and I don't get dark extraction and only whispy hits, wondering why this is?

fak,
Top Bottom