Cannabis Hardware (formerly NewVape) FlowerPot Twax Vaporizer

Zangano Cruel

IG zan.cru (code) zancru (5% NV checkout discount)
Yeah. I have not had the best experiences with Twaxing. I have come to prefer to keep my flower and concentrate hits separate.

Though, I'm still glad I got the VROD because it does both separately just fine as well.
Totally agreed on this too.
Twaxing takes a balance of temperature, and imho & e, a smaller than usual flower load, and smaller than usual dab size as well.
Different inhaling technique as well.
But as Bob used to sing,
“... when it hits you, feel no pain!!!”

Agreed on separating flower from dabs as well.
Agreed that it’s the “most versatile desktop atm imho & e”.
D-Cup does it better than VROD in the oils department, but other methods excelled D-Cup as well.

But for flower, any NV FP head will do it!!!
SH, VROD or WE!!!
We can all totally 💯 % agree on that 😎

Here’s a thick flower cloud.
This was a nice tasty hit.
Temperature of WE PID 666F.
WE head sat a 5 count on top of the Ti bowl before inhaling started.
Flower load was around 0.05g-0.075g.
Fine fluffy grind.
Salud!!!
Skype ringtone call ☎️ included!!! 😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣
Stay vaped.
Mantente de la mente!!!

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...
“We can all totally 💯 % agree on that”

Indeed, I bought my DCup first, then later the WeedEater. Even my portable devices are separate, and I don’t have to worry about oils getting into electronics or gummying up parts. Years ago when attempting to thin out some oil stock to put in ECig tanks, I quickly learned, that I had never dealt with something so STICKY, eventually had to freeze it just to deal with it. At least with a titanium WeedEater, you can get it clean, if oil gets deep into your Mighty, or IQ2, good luck.

Ivy_NewVape

Company Rep
NewVape going LIVE! Catch us at 4:20 pm EST
8k4c9ko5d2h61.jpg

Kins

Guys do you think the flowerpot with WE head works better with a full loaded bowl, just barely tamped?. I just tried that and seemed to get vapor quicker than if it was a small load just covering the screen. AVB was more evenly cooked too. Just gotta breath in super slow and for a longer duration to get that vapor going.

Kins,

ArseNick

Totally agreed on this too.
Twaxing takes a balance of temperature, and imho & e, a smaller than usual flower load, and smaller than usual dab size as well.
Different inhaling technique as well.
But as Bob used to sing,
“... when it hits you, feel no pain!!!”

Agreed on separating flower from dabs as well.
Agreed that it’s the “most versatile desktop atm imho & e”.
D-Cup does it better than VROD in the oils department, but other methods excelled D-Cup as well.

But for flower, any NV FP head will do it!!!
SH, VROD or WE!!!
We can all totally 💯 % agree on that 😎

Here’s a thick flower cloud.
This was a nice tasty hit.
Temperature of WE PID 666F.
WE head sat a 5 count on top of the Ti bowl before inhaling started.
Flower load was around 0.05g-0.075g.
Fine fluffy grind.
Salud!!!
Skype ringtone call ☎️ included!!! 😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣
Stay vaped.
Mantente de la mente!!!
I’m glad I’m not the only one who keeps the pid at 666

Kins

I've been using the Vrod now for a few days and I am pretty sure I like the Weedeater better.

Kins,

cvs8floz

Guys do you think the flowerpot with WE head works better with a full loaded bowl, just barely tamped?. I just tried that and seemed to get vapor quicker than if it was a small load just covering the screen. AVB was more evenly cooked too. Just gotta breath in super slow and for a longer duration to get that vapor going.
The more you load, the richer the hits, imo. I load my glass bowl to the top with at least 3 scoops and get nice full-flavored hits, normally 4-6 depending on strain. I wouldn't advise this if you pay retail for your weed, but if your supply is unlimited, load up those bowls!

Kins

That's one thing I miss about my Volcano Hybrid. I liked the big bowl and the even heating. After loading the bowl with the VH I'm good for a while and normally can't even finish it. The two new vapes I have are the TM and the FP, the volcano hybrids even cooking puts the new ones to shame. However the flavor, taste, and smoothness of the FP or TM put the Volcano Hybrid to shame. Plus you don't have to stir with the VH either. If only NewVape came out with a bigger and better bowl so I can take my time instead of rushing.

Kins,

thevapist

That's one thing I miss about my Volcano Hybrid. I liked the big bowl and the even heating. After loading the bowl with the VH I'm good for a while and normally can't even finish it. The two new vapes I have are the TM and the FP, the volcano hybrids even cooking puts the new ones to shame. However the flavor, taste, and smoothness of the FP or TM put the Volcano Hybrid to shame. Plus you don't have to stir with the VH either. If only NewVape came out with a bigger and better bowl so I can take my time instead of rushing.

It's just not a long session vape in that regard. It excels at 1-2 hit bong-style loads, which I personally prefer and don't like long sessions. This is the extraction DADDY. I don't think bigger bowl has much to do with it, as you'd still need to remove the head or that will toast the bowl.

So it's kind of a best tool for the job thing. You want a volcano/hookah style experience but this is like a shotgun bong rip to the face by design and requires some level of interaction while using.

Kins

It's just not a long session vape in that regard. It excels at 1-2 hit bong-style loads, which I personally prefer and don't like long sessions. This is the extraction DADDY. I don't think bigger bowl has much to do with it, as you'd still need to remove the head or that will toast the bowl.

So it's kind of a best tool for the job thing. You want a volcano/hookah style experience but this is like a shotgun bong rip to the face by design and requires some level of interaction while using.

Yeah bigger bowls is the simple answer. I don't mind removing the head, that's the whole point. Yes this is like smoking a bong and the head would be the lighter. I love the fact that I can just put the head/lighter on it's post so it doesn't heat the rest of the weed while I'm taking a break. So if I was to make this thing perfect for me, I'd get a bigger capacity bowl for it.

Kins,

goatgobaahh

Anyone know exactly how thick is the handle of the pax scooper? I want to pick up a dab sword from dabmascus but I want the handle to fit in the newvape heat stand. Any help?

Last edited:
goatgobaahh,

vaping herbs

Hello people,
I would like to get a stationary vaporizer. I came across the FlowerPot.
Am thereby stumbled upon a video that the showerhead is suitable for microdosing. Which is perfect for me because I have a low tolerance.
Unfortunately, the showerhead is no longer available, are the Weedeater or Vrod
just as suitable for microdosing?

Bad Dog

Yeah I pissed on the rug...... so what
are the Weedeater or Vrod
just as suitable for microdosing?
Yes all use the same bowl just the heater heads are a little different, hit a little bit different or are capable of doing different things. Generally the weedeater if for flower and the vrod flower and concentrate

Bad Dog,

rosedale

Does anyone know why there is no weedeater essentials bundle available on the newvape site? Is it only available a la cart now?

rosedale,

snackmaster

@rosedale it's still there, but not as easy to find: https://www.newvape.com/products/flowerpot-weedeater-essentials-bundle-1

Just a little while ago on the livestream they said they're debating whether to include a carb cap or not, so I guess that bundle won't be front and center until they figure it out.

edit: here's that

And as someone who recently bought the WE and plans to get a carb cap at some point (hopefully on sale around 4/20), I'm not sure it needs to be in the kit. If the essentials kit had included it and was $60 more I probably would've just tried to build the kit al a carte without it to save some $. But maybe it is a good idea for beginners? Not sure.

Last edited:

Kins

So people are using the carb cap for hits with flower and the weed eater head?. I think I tried that once...Does it give better hits that way? I might have thought so but I read on here that most people only use the carb cap when "twaxing".

Kins,
So people are using the carb cap for hits with flower and the weed eater head?. I think I tried that once...Does it give better hits that way? I might have thought so but I read on here that most people only use the carb cap when "twaxing".
Capping lowers the pressure inside (which leads to a lower boiling point for extraction) and slightly increases temp. Some people cap all the time, I usually use it for the last hit of the bowl to finish strong and get full extraction.

Top Bottom