Cannabis Hardware (formerly NewVape) FlowerPot Twax Vaporizer

Zangano Cruel

IG zan.cru (code) zancru (5% NV checkout discount)
Nice one, thanks for that. God vaping has come along way since I bought that fucking thing lol. I do cough quite allot of the volcano at higher temps, the bags are annoyingly loud especially when trying to watch a movie or something. Cant wait tot ry this thing. Has anyone tried vaping Kief that you collect at the bottom of your grinder in the flower pot? I take it you just sprinkle it on top of your flower and then vape it? I live in the UK and have never done a dab before because I don't know anyone that sells oils. So the only hash I can get is what I collect at the bottom of the grinder.
Yes you can.
You can vape any kind of hashish or oil of any kind by itself in the bowl, properly accommodated, or direct dab oils in the top SiC dish.
If you find regular Moroccan style hashish, you can just crumble it, or better, make it flat and very thin like a paper coin, and vape it in the VROD Ti bowl.
Vaping kief with a VROD or a WeedEater is really easy as well.
Just barely cover with a kief dusting, the Ti bowl screen, and go to town vaping it, at any temperature. Kief is very very hard to combust unless you pack a lot, but I mean a lot. And that’s too much kief. Between 600-666F is a kind of top range temperature in my vaping style, and will deliver you massive hits imho & e.
Around 0.05g is a very very very generous dose. Remember kief is pure trichomes. It’ll deliver thick tasty vapor.
It’ll knock you down for sure. Keep saving that kief, you’re up for a treat.
Stay vaped. Mantente de la mente!!!!

Last edited:

leeroy08

Yes you can.
You can vape any kind of hashish or oil of any kind by itself in the bowl, properly accommodated, or direct dab oils in the top SiC dish.
If you find regular Moroccan style hashish, you can just crumble it, or better, make it flat and very thin like a paper coin, and vape it in the VROD Ti bowl.
Vaping kief with a VROD or a WeedEater is really easy as well.
Just barely cover with a kief dusting, the Ti bowl screen, and go to town vaping it, at any temperature. Kief is very very hard to combust unless you pack a lot, but I mean a lot. And that’s too much kief. Between 600-666F is a kind of top range temperature in my vaping style, and will will you massive hits imho & e.
Around 0.05g is a very very very generous dose. Remember kief is pure trichomes. It’ll deliver thick tasty vapor.
It’ll knock you down for sure. Keep saving that kief, you’re up for a treat.
Stay vaped. Mantente de la mente!!!!
Thanks mate, I shall definitely give it a try.

leeroy08,

west-elec

Has anyone tried vaping Kief that you collect at the bottom of your grinder in the flower pot? I take it you just sprinkle it on top of your flower and then vape it? I live in the UK and have never done a dab before because I don't know anyone that sells oils. So the only hash I can get is what I collect at the bottom of the grinder.
Yes the volcano has had its day. I think you will be happy with the upgrade.
It is the perfect tool for keif. Sprinkle method will stop it getting through but I will also just put it on the screen (not glass bowl obviously).
Doesn't matter if you don't get the chance to dab straight away, you won't be thinking about that after your first rip with that keif. Then if your luck changes you are ready. Flower is where the flowerpot shines to me.

west-elec,

leeroy08

I think I made a mistake lol, I set the temp to 700f and then pressed the set button, then I pressed the coil button. I realise now that I wasn't supposed to do that. Will that cause any problems ? It doesn't seem to have done as the temp seems pretty stable at 700f. Ive not vaped anything yet as im waiting for some flower to arrive. I just wanted to see if the unit worked ok, I panicked because I saw the temp shoot passed 700 which I now know is normal. I didn't press the arrow button next to the set button just the up button to get to 700. Thanks in advance.

leeroy08,

slozukimc

I think I made a mistake lol, I set the temp to 700f and then pressed the set button, then I pressed the coil button. I realise now that I wasn't supposed to do that. Will that cause any problems ? It doesn't seem to have done as the temp seems pretty stable at 700f. Ive not vaped anything yet as im waiting for some flower to arrive. I just wanted to see if the unit worked ok, I panicked because I saw the temp shoot passed 700 which I now know is normal. I didn't press the arrow button next to the set button just the up button to get to 700. Thanks in advance.
Can someone explain in detail what those buttons are for? I don’t touch them but they tempt me. 🙄

slozukimc,
Reactions: Ramahs

leeroy08

Can someone explain in detail what those buttons are for? I don’t touch them but they tempt me. 🙄
It says on the instruction card they gave me " in order to get the best performance of the enail, you may calibrate the kit to your environment before first use, skip this step if you did the calibration already. after step 5 PRESS and HOLD the > button on the display for a few seconds until the OUT light is flashing fast. then release > and now the PID controller is learning your environment. After the displayed temperature gets stable, and OUT light stop fast flashing, the calibration is completed. You may recalibrate the kit if your environment is changed." So by the environment I assume they mean your room temp? those extra buttons have thrown me too lol

leeroy08,

Vapefanatic

It says on the instruction card they gave me " in order to get the best performance of the enail, you may calibrate the kit to your environment before first use, skip this step if you did the calibration already. after step 5 PRESS and HOLD the > button on the display for a few seconds until the OUT light is flashing fast. then release > and now the PID controller is learning your environment. After the displayed temperature gets stable, and OUT light stop fast flashing, the calibration is completed. You may recalibrate the kit if your environment is changed." So by the environment I assume they mean your room temp? those extra buttons have thrown me too lol
There is a calibration video on NewVape YouTube page. Seems the same as your instructions but don't forget to have the Heater installed and is in a cold state first.

Vapefanatic,

waxdab23

Are most of you still primarily using the glass bowls for herb? Any cool new innovations on that front?

They're sold out on NV. Anywhere else to get them? Dhgate I assume?

Gigsabits53

Are most of you still primarily using the glass bowls for herb? Any cool new innovations on that front?

They're sold out on NV. Anywhere else to get them? Dhgate I assume?
I use the glass bowl the majority of the time. I seem to get better performance with them.
Not sure if you can get any from another supplier but I'm fairly sure it's been discussed before in the thread.

Circa1999

Guys is it true that there is some sort of metal flaking issue with this vaporizer? I thought it was supposed to be high grade titanium? Is it safe to use?

Circa1999,

androponic

vaped.
Guys is it true that there is some sort of metal flaking issue with this vaporizer? I thought it was supposed to be high grade titanium? Is it safe to use?
Lets get some direct input on this. i mean NewVape also makes medical impant parts and devices so i say fake news on this as they know what materials safety is all about but lets hear it direct.
@NewVape710 and @newvape918

snackmaster

Zangano Cruel

@Zangano Cruel has a 5% code I believe but I'm not sure what it is? Hopefully he'll see my tag and let you know
Thanks for the tag.
Yep yep.
Those 10% discount codes are long gone.
5% discount codes are available now.
Mine is...
@TheJackofAss zancru

Thanks in advance for all the support of FC, FC members and NV and NV staff.
Stay vaped.
Mantente de la mente!!!

Has anyone tried vaping Kief that you collect at the bottom of your grinder in the flower pot? I take it you just sprinkle it on top of your flower and then vape it?
Yeah, it works well for kief. I like to put a layer of flower down then the kief sprinkled on top, not quite to the edges. The keif will melt down onto the flower, so cleanup is nice and easy, no sticky screen to deal with.

slozukimc

I heard it from here; https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/plenty-vaporizer.4657/post-1542950

I think he is saying the 'Weed Eater' attachment flakes.
This right here is why we must have rules about mentioning other vapes in other threads. It specifically says what the problem with the Weedeater is in the text yet somehow you end up putting the problem with the original vape that the post is actually about onto the mentioned vape. I don’t get it if you actually are reading the whole thing.

Circa1999

Hey guys is it true that the Weed Eater and Vrod are literally the same thing when it comes to flower only? Or do you guys think the Weed Eater is a bit better?

Circa1999,

Bad Dog

Yeah I pissed on the rug...... so what
Hey guys is it true that the Weed Eater and Vrod are literally the same thing when it comes to flower only? Or do you guys think the Weed Eater is a bit better?
I think it's a preference thing and what you want out of the device 🤔 though I'd say a vrod with a carb cap is probably better than the weedeater at lower temperature but I think if you wanted to you can cap a weedeater with the universal carb cap if new vape still offers that? But at higher temperature's the weedeater might be better with it's slightly more open airflow? I don't have both so I can't comment with any conviction

Zangano Cruel

I think it's a preference thing and what you want out of the device 🤔 though I'd say a vrod with a carb cap is probably better than the weedeater at lower temperature but I think if you wanted to you can cap a weedeater with the universal carb cap if new vape still offers that? But at higher temperature's the weedeater might be better with it's slightly more open airflow? I don't have both so I can't comment with any conviction
Totally agree 💯 it’s a personal preference.
And I agree a capped low temperature VROD will deliver thicker vapor than a WeedEater at a low temperature.
Yes on the more open airflow at higher temperatures, but after trying all the high temperatures, I finally settled at 666F tops on a WeedEater, while a VROD has a bigger mass, and perhaps you can go a little bit lower on the temperature, but not too much either.
VROD or WE, can’t go wrong with both on flower. They both deliver big time.
WE it’s the simplest easiest to use from their lineup imho & e.
Stay vaped.
Mantente de la mente!!!

Kins

I love the weedeater head. They are just different heads though, not entire different vapes. The vrod is fine if you want to do flower and 'trates at the same time. My preference is I'd rather just use it for flower, that's what it's meant for...I mean it's in the name!. I'd rather have a device specific for flower and one specific for concentrates. Still looking at Tsunami but I have some questions about it and need them answered before I decide to purchase.

Top Bottom