Cannabis Hardware (formerly NewVape) FlowerPot Twax Vaporizer

ManFlies352

YO! all day xmas day code XMAS
10% off the entire site. just got the email!
Now if only they had glass bowls in stock! :)

Quick question for everyone here: what temps do you go between? Last night for small bowls I started at 650 and ended at 700. It got the ABV brown but not dark brown even towards the end. Wondering if I should push it higher to finish off the bowl but don’t wanna combust

ManFlies352,
Reactions: thevapist

thevapist

Dark brown doesn't indicate full extraction of goods. It's fully extracted when it doesn't easily produce more vapor. Of course you can up the temp to start vaping off more compounds, but that's not what most people do. My AVB is a tannish brown when I dump it. At 650, this is 1, maybe 2 good sized rips of the screen being just covered. Depends on the quality of the flower. Some really good stuff is still slightly sticky/stuck together after the first rip, so you can tell there is more. When stuff is dry and not sticking together, I use that as a signal it's extracted.

Temp in my experience just controls the speed of extraction. At lower temp you might need 3-5 hits to accomplish what 700 does in even one hit. Lots of variables at play so it's hard to give exact figures.

Funny that you mention not wanting to combust. I finally combusted last night after 2 years... in my dreams! Yes, I literally had a dream that I used the VROD and combusted some flower. Nightmare, I guess? But in reality, it's been just about 2 years and I've yet to even come close to combusting. The heat is very evenly distributed within the head, not a focused heating element like some other vapes. I think you'd have to be north of 750 and draw very slow on some already dried product to combust. Too funny that I came here to post this and saw your post!

Has anyone easily combusted otherwise? It happened all the time with my old box/whip vape because the ceramic heater was right in front of the bowl, so dragging was an art. Even noobs don't combust with NV stuff.

ManFlies352

Dark brown doesn't indicate full extraction of goods. It's fully extracted when it doesn't easily produce more vapor. Of course you can up the temp to start vaping off more compounds, but that's not what most people do. My AVB is a tannish brown when I dump it. At 650, this is 1, maybe 2 good sized rips of the screen being just covered. Depends on the quality of the flower. Some really good stuff is still slightly sticky/stuck together after the first rip, so you can tell there is more. When stuff is dry and not sticking together, I use that as a signal it's extracted.

Temp in my experience just controls the speed of extraction. At lower temp you might need 3-5 hits to accomplish what 700 does in even one hit. Lots of variables at play so it's hard to give exact figures.

Funny that you mention not wanting to combust. I finally combusted last night after 2 years... in my dreams! Yes, I literally had a dream that I used the VROD and combusted some flower. Nightmare, I guess? But in reality, it's been just about 2 years and I've yet to even come close to combusting. The heat is very evenly distributed within the head, not a focused heating element like some other vapes. I think you'd have to be north of 750 and draw very slow on some already dried product to combust. Too funny that I came here to post this and saw your post!

Has anyone easily combusted otherwise? It happened all the time with my old box/whip vape because the ceramic heater was right in front of the bowl, so dragging was an art. Even noobs don't combust with NV stuff.
I love hearing all of this! Yea, I can definitely tell just how even the heat is being distributed throughout the entire bowl. Every hit has been extremely smooth! I also just love how incredibly efficient this thing is. My wife isn’t too big into vaping or smoking weed but she will with me on the weekends and holidays and such. We were both shocked that we were able to just keep the vape on throughout the entire day yesterday and just rip hits whenever we wanted to, at our own leisure. Ended up only needing two very lightly packed bowls for the entire day and were high all day long. Absolutely a much better experience than my Solo II where I have to rip through the entire bowl in one sitting, hurt my lungs and end up getting less high over all.

I. Love. This. Vape!

Mangu

I wouldn’t call this “properly, though...”

Neither this one...

Double Decker
2018 OG VROD

But they are starters!!!
Stay vaped!
Mantente de la mente!!!
Looks super proper to me bud! Only thing missing is some big Terp balls....but, then again, I see some big “cojones” there so I guess that makes up for the balls :rofl:

Zangano Cruel

IG zan.cru (code) zancru (5% NV checkout discount)
Looks super proper to me bud! Only thing missing is some big Terp balls....but, then again, I see some big “cojones” there so I guess that makes up for the balls :rofl:
😂😂🤣🤣🤣
I should use my huevos as terp balls!!!
I’d need at least 100mm sapphire dishes for each nut!!!

I have stopped using terp balls, at every dabbing device I own.
I noticed and experienced only backlashes from using them.
Unnecessary waste of oil to start with.
At $20/g minimum for oils, I don’t like to waste them.
Terp balls maintain/keep heat more stable during a dab. This isn’t actually good imho & e.
IMHO & experience, this is detrimental for dabbing flavors.
Flavors and most of the stuff that gets you high, are already vaped during the first inhales of a dab.
It’ll get really long and crazy of an explanation of why I’ve experienced lose of flavor with enails and all the electric dabbing devices.

That’s why globs are a useless waste and just for the show.
Vapor exhaled is wasted vapor.
But it looks so good in videos!!!
Vaping Oompa Loompas love their Bollywood clouds!!!
They still need to learn a lot to reach Dracarys levels!!!
Stay vaped!
Mantente de la mente!!!

fak

The Dude
Hey everyone, I'm totally new to this. I pretty much strictly hit bongs for the past 10 years or so? I've tried vapes but it doesn't really do it for me. I've done some more research and noticed everyone who used to hit bongs recommending the flowerpot as a vape.

I already have a H5 basic enail, 20mm coil. I don't need it for concentrates, for that I use a liger v3 with SiC dish.

So, I've been kind of confused as to what I need in the cart exactly. Do I need the carb cap? I have the liger carb caps that looks similar so I'm not quite sure if I need it especially if I'm only doing flower. Someone on reddit said I should get the VROD instead of the WeedEater even if I'm not going to use it for 'trates, he said he has both and it's 100% better for flower. I'm open to suggestions, should I get both or stick with the WE or swpa to the VROD? I really wanted the glass bowl but they are out of stock :( Sorry for the questions I'm super eager to order but don't want to mess up after reading all these posts it feels like this is the vape that I've been waiting for lol

I guess another question I have is does the glass matter? That is to say, could I use this: https://instagram.fyzd1-2.fna.fbcdn...=3fa5a34d02190cd85a506d085473b162&oe=5FEA0DBC

16-18" female

this is what I have so far in the cart:

18mm Male Post for ShovelHead Bowl (3098)

Titanium Screen Import 3/4" - Single Screen (9231) * 3

Titanium Screen USA 3/4" (3103) * 3

14mm Male Post for ShovelHead Bowl (3099)

FlowerPot 5" Heat Stand and Debowler (7011)

FlowerPot Enail Handle (2943)

FlowerPot ShovelHead Bowl (3097)

WeedEater Head Assembly (7004)

EDIT:

Now my cart looks like this:

Vrod Head Assembly (7003) <---- Do I need the NV carb cap or can I use the Liger V3 one's I have? (20mm Liger v3, I have both styles of the cap the flat and the rounded ball one)

18mm Male Post for ShovelHead Bowl (3098)

Titanium Screen USA 3/4" (3103) 3

14mm Male Post for ShovelHead Bowl (3099)

FlowerPot 5" Heat Stand and Debowler (7011)

FlowerPot Enail Handle (2943)

FlowerPot ShovelHead Bowl (3097)

Last edited:
fak,

710yota

Have you heard about the boom on Mizar 5?
@fak You could totally use that glass with the flower pot! I have V-Rod that I use mostly just for flower but I wouldn't say its better then the
weedeater, that's honestly a whole can of worms you can read about as to which is the best head for just flower :worms: . The only thing I can say is I don't think you will go wrong with either, really I would just go off if you will be dabbing or not.

If you do get the V-Rod make sure that coil your going to use with it has a counter clockwise wrap, there is more info about this on the New Vape site. Otherwise besides that and the carb cap which I can't provide input on you should be good to go. The essentials bundles on the site really give a good picture of what you will need.

710yota,
Reactions: Summer

fak

The Dude
@fak You could totally use that glass with the flower pot! I have V-Rod that I use mostly just for flower but I wouldn't say its better then the
weedeater, that's honestly a whole can of worms you can read about as to which is the best head for just flower :worms: . The only thing I can say is I don't think you will go wrong with either, really I would just go off if you will be dabbing or not.

If you do get the V-Rod make sure that coil your going to use with it has a counter clockwise wrap, there is more info about this on the New Vape site. Otherwise besides that and the carb cap which I can't provide input on you should be good to go. The essentials bundles on the site really give a good picture of what you will need.
I appreciate your reply! Stoked that I can give my glass guy the go ahead to create that piece for me! I have the high 5 basic enail, the wrap is counter clockwise as indicated on the NV site, I just had to expand the coils to fit the liger so I might have to order a new coil from H5 just for the FP. It's tough to say, I mainly want this for flower, the money is not the issue. I want the best product they offer basically, I read that the WE requires a higher temp vs the VROD?

fak,

Summer

Long Island, NY
@fak, you should call NV & ask when they expect delivery of the glass wpas.

@Zangano Cruel, may be able to help with your decision between the Vrod & WE in terms of your concern about temp settings ... & about the carb cap if you go with the Vrod, as most say you don't need to cap the WE. Can't hurt to ask NV CS these same questions as it is an expensive investment.

fak

The Dude
@fak, you should call NV & ask when they expect delivery of the glass wpas.

@Zangano Cruel, may be able to help with your decision between the Vrod & WE in terms of your concern about temp settings ... & about the carb cap if you go with the Vrod, as most say you don't need to cap the WE. Can't hurt to ask NV CS these same questions as it is an expensive investment.
I wasn't aware I could call them and talk! Great suggestion! Looking forward to possibly hearing @Zangano Cruel 's opinions!

Zangano Cruel

I wasn't aware I could call them and talk! Great suggestion! Looking forward to possibly hearing @Zangano Cruel 's opinions!
As a Liger owner, you wouldn’t feel an improvement on dabbing if you get a VROD.
D-Cup and T-Bucket from NV are based on same Liger concept.
And D-Cup and T-Bucket are better for dabs than a VROD.

VROD will hit as a rocket when used as a double decker, meaning you’ll have the option to run weed at the bowl, and top it with a dab in the capped dish, together!!!!
That’s the beauty of the VROD.
That VROD “twaxing” as they call it, is the star of the VROD concept.
Those hits are tolerance busters.
Lung expanders.
Face sweats.
If you want to sit a pot smoker in it’s butt, a disbeliever on vaping, a VROD TWAX hit, will convert any disbeliever imho & e.

Besides the double decker option, for flower, VROD & WeedEater are basically the same. You’ll get same results adjusting your temperatures and inhaling techniques.

Remember that bottom nut of VROD & WeedEater head assemblies are compatible.
If you buy a VROD head, you’ll be able to buy the TOP WeedEater nut, and swap heads as wished.

If money isn’t a problem, I’ll order the VROD, plus the WE top nut.
If you order the VROD, you need the universal carb cap.
I can’t exactly tell you if your Liger cap will work with the VROD, but any kind of cap will work in a WeedEater.

If money isn’t a problem, the ultimate setup will be a Double Legacy NV PID controller, with both VROD & WeedEater heads running together simultaneously, for monster topped “a la Zancru” style Dracarys hits!!!!
I run 2x Double Legacy PIDs, plus 1 Single Legacy PID when I want to run the 5 NV FP heads together.

Like these back to back hits.
Just for fun, some Sour Tangie one hit killers.
Around 0.075g fine grind microdoses.
WeedEater at 651F.
VROD at 555F.
Stay vaped!
Mantente de la mente!!!

Last edited:

Summer

Long Island, NY
I"m 99.5% certain to change the vrod into a WE you need the WE top nut like ZC said. I believe that the only difference is that WE diffuser has 19 holes while the vrod has 18. If incorrect, someone pipe in asap as I only have the Showerhead.

WE vs Vrod:

The Vrod is heavier (more ti) so it has more heat retention so that's why lower temp. But as you see from Edwin below, he's not running his WE at excessive temps.
My weedeater is currently set to 575. It will take you around a week to get your draw strength dialed in and decide what temp works best for you. Try and allow the same heat up time each session in the beginning. There's alot of different variables with the flowerpot. Don't forget to try extra fine grind.

Universal carb cap:

@Summer i'd like to take a stab at responding to your questions.

carb caps
I (old lungs) don't like using the carb caps when I'm at home with my own dialed in vaping station. Yes many will say that i'm wasting product. I don't like coughing so I prefer to keep my dabs small and keep my temps set accordingly to avoid needing the carb cap. When dabing the carb cap is considered by many as a way to "properly finish a dab" This can be personal preference. We use carb caps at shows with flower to help compensate for the varying lung strength of people walking up to the dab bar. Other folks on this forum use their carb cap for adding a conduction heat element to their flowerpot session.

The flowerpot can be used (as many do) as a conduction vape. However true on demand convection vaping was the original design intent of the flowerpot.

screens
With convection vaping the finer the grind the denser the clouds (like espresso coffee). This is because the surface area of the material is increased. There's more edges of the material for the hot air to contact. In my opinion convection vapes are largely limited by their filtration (screen) system. Many vapes just can't handle the extra fine grind (mighty comes to mind) as they get clogged up quickly and begin to restrict draw. Our titanium double weave screen will allow extra fine material to be vaped. These double weave screens last a long time. I've been using the same one for over a year. It cleans like new after soaking in hot alcohol (fizzes like alkalizer tablet when first dropped in). One would think that the double weave screen would get gummed up and quickly begin restricting the air flow but that doesn't seem to happen. The double weave screen will also help keep the glass clean. Our glass bowls with their built in glass screens do get gummed up quickly and don't handle the extra fine grind as well as the shovelhead bowl with double weave screen.

Big air
The showerhead or weedeater paired with a 18mm female glass will produce the most amount of airflow. The vrod has a bit more restriction because the center hole design.

Trust this all will help with your decision ... or only lead to more indecisiveness. :p I say, get only as much as you need to get a complete & comfortable setup & save the rest for the VB. ;)

Last edited:

Zangano Cruel

NewVape used to have the ShowerHead, and OG VROD bottom nuts, with 19 holes airflow.
Due to people complaining, but whining and complaining they call it innovation nowadays, about a ring of different colored ABV after inhaling and without stirring hits.

What’s with “united states“ people and their fixation with “colors” ???
“colors” in people (specially colors in people), colors in newer models in consumer products, anodization, “rosiums”, “pinkums”, colors colors colors, PAXes and DynaCraps colors.

Easiest solution was to do nothing at all, keep vaping as it was and forget about it.
Just stir your ABV or vape it longer.

People kept complaining as always,
“I have a lighter ABV ring in my bowl” and I can’t have it, “I’m merican”, and the 1st amendment in the toilet paper bill of rights says that “mericans cannot have 2 different COLORED ABVs together” 🤦🏽🤦🏽😂🤣

Alas, NewVape, after listening to all the “I can’t read I want all the information NOW” rants from the FC “common sense I want it ALL NOW I can’t read” NV fandom fans whining, they launched the “plug in” “pin plug”.

It’s a tiny Ti pin plug, that was sold for those willing to plug that 19 infamous holed version.
That “pin plug” calmed down the raging FC fandom club for a while, but of course, NV saw that as an opportunity to “upgrade”/change the design.

Most likely that, and some other whining made, NV changelittle tweaks, and “upgrade the prices too”
Resuming, “whining = rising prices” 🤦🏽🤦🏽😂😂🤣🤣

Imho & e, both 18 or 19 holes diffuser nuts work great.
DO NOT WORRY newbies or not newbies, if you bought any NV head after early 2019, you’ll have the 18 holes NV heads.
Easy to spot.
19 holes diffuser nut clearly has the middle of the diffuser nut different, with an extra hole.
The “center hole” absence is the only difference in the 18 holes version.
Bottom line, whining brought the 18 holes version, nothing else!!! 😂🤣
Stay vaped!
Mantente de la mente!!!

p.s:

L-R

-OG 2018 VROD 19 holed version.

-OG ShowerHead 19 holed version.

-OG late 2018/early 2019, 19 holed bottom diffuser nut WeedEater version, showing off the infamous Ti “Pin plug”.

-Early 2019 VROD after “ABV ringmageddon” 18 holed bottom diffuser nut.
You can clearly see the absence of the “center hole”

B611DD0F-E509-4A9E-A22E-1A55CE7CA667.jpeg

Last edited:

Vapefanatic

NV removed my country from their list it seems. Looks like my only other avenue would be VGoodiez. Kinda disappointed.

Vapefanatic,

Zangano Cruel

NV removed my country from their list it seems. Looks like my only other avenue would be VGoodiez. Kinda disappointed.
What’s your country of residence if you don’t mind telling??

I believe there’s an European retailer that has some stock.
Vapefiend rings a bell???

I don’t believe they “removed” your country from their list, they might be certain Covid-19 restrictions at the moment.

Another thing, could be your payment options.
They are trying to avoid scammers.

NV is constantly bombarded by scumbags trying to rip them off with fake/stolen credit cards, or just scammers fraudulent ordering.

Perhaps, depending on your location, the internets filters you off from their site, due to international fake/stolen credit cards and no other abroad payment option.

I’m sure if you direct contact them, and direct deposit them the money to their account, no international credit cards involved, from bank account to bank account, they will accommodate to you.

By the way, LEGAL AGE for cannabis purchases at any online or retail store in the states is 21yo.
Different than the rest of the world legal age of 18. Just FYI.

I’ve heard stories of many douchebags ordering something, then received the order, and complained to their credit cards or banks telling them they didn’t received the product.
Banks and credit cards companies DO NOT SUPPORT cannabis businesses yet, SO they will make a BIG problem to the seller, and refund the money to the douchebag scammer consumer. Specially on international orders and big money orders.
End of story!!!

Stay vaped!
Mantente de la mente!!!

Last edited:
Zangano Cruel,

Vapefanatic

What’s your country of residence if you don’t mind telling??

I believe there’s an European retailer that has some stock.
Vapefiend rings a bell???

I don’t believe they “removed” your country from their list, they might be certain Covid-19 restrictions at the moment.

Another thing, could be your payment options.
They are trying to avoid scammers.

NV is constantly bombarded by scumbags trying to rip them off with fake/stolen credit cards, or just scammers fraudulent ordering.

Perhaps, depending on your location, the internets filters you off from their site, due to international fake/stolen credit cards and no other abroad payment option.

I’m sure if you direct contact them, and direct deposit them the money to their account, no international credit cards involved, from bank account to bank account, they will accommodate to you.

By the way, LEGAL AGE for cannabis purchases at any online or retail store in the states is 21yo.
Different than the rest of the world legal age of 18. Just FYI.

I’ve heard stories of many douchebags ordering something, then received the order, and complained to their credit cards or banks telling them they didn’t received the product.
Banks and credit cards companies DO NOT SUPPORT cannabis businesses yet, SO they will make a BIG problem to the seller, and refund the money to the douchebag scammer consumer. Specially on international orders and big money orders.
End of story!!!

Stay vaped!
Mantente de la mente!!!
Can't tell as it's prohibition land. I'm positive it's been removed cos I was able to create an address prior. Now, I can't even use the previously created address.

It's not payment method as well. I'd be more than happy to send a bank transfer. I'd actually prefer that. PayPal even better. I can send it as a personal payment.

I guess it may be due to my request during Black Friday? CS said they could make standard shipping available to me, but just not on Black Friday. So I could only choose between 20% discount or cheaper shipping. I found it rather difficult to accept. Naturally, I asked for a reconsideration. I didn't receive any further reply and missed the sale.

Now, I find that it has become impossible for me to order from NV site even if I want to. Not sure if it's my punishment for annoying CS too much? If it is, I deeply apologize.

I guess I could still wait for Scott to restock and get it from him? VGoodiez still offers affordable shipping. Just rather disappointed like I mentioned.

Zangano Cruel

Can't tell as it's prohibition land. I'm positive it's been removed cos I was able to create an address prior. Now, I can't even use the previously created address.

It's not payment method as well. I'd be more than happy to send a bank transfer. I'd actually prefer that. PayPal even better. I can send it as a personal payment.

I guess it may be due to my request during Black Friday? CS said they could make standard shipping available to me, but just not on Black Friday. So I could only choose between 20% discount or cheaper shipping. I found it rather difficult to accept. Naturally, I asked for a reconsideration. I didn't receive any further reply and missed the sale.

Now, I find that it has become impossible for me to order from NV site even if I want to. Not sure if it's my punishment for annoying CS too much? If it is, I deeply apologize.

I guess I could still wait for Scott to restock and get it from him? VGoodiez still offers affordable shipping. Just rather disappointed like I mentione
Sorry to tell you, but given your answer and your “prohibition land” you live at, I’m certainly sure that NV don’t want to “uncover your VIP IDENTITY”
🤦🏽🤦🏽🤦🏽😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣
You must be such a VIP personality at your country, that I’m pretty sure it’ll be a HUGE INTERNATIONAL scandal if anyone here finds out “where do you live at!!!”
🤦🏽🤦🏽😂😂🤣🤣😂

Sarcasm over. Sorry to mock you, but I couldn’t resist it

No wonder they don’t want anything to do with customers that they don’t want to say where they are from.
Imagine you, having to ship a package overseas, and most likely you aren’t even giving your REAL NAME OR ADDRESS!!!
Of course they wouldn’t want to sell or send YOU ANYTHING AT ALL!!!

WARNING TO SCAMMERS!!!
It’s getting harder to scam NV because you’ll need to MATCH:
-your real name with your real name in the credit/debit card.
-your real address with your real name in that same address and at NV account at their website.
-and your bank will need to match your real name in that real name address.

I totally support NV on this one, nothing worst than scammers!!!!

First of all, unless you live in a dictatorship country, and I lived my own country dictatorship when I was young, nobody will give a flying fuck what you buy or not, at least NV.
Unlesss you’re a wanted narco, a wanted bomber or a wanted killer, any government wouldn’t waste resources to find a NOBODY because of buying some weed paraphernalia.
Your own country customs officials will confiscate/get your paraphernalia and forget you exist.
They’ll have nice gifts for their own corrupt self and their families 🤣😂

Good luck with your endeavors!!!
Stay vaped!
Mantente de la mente!!!

Last edited:
Zangano Cruel,

fak

The Dude
As a Liger owner, you wouldn’t feel an improvement on dabbing if you get a VROD.
D-Cup and T-Bucket from NV are based on same Liger concept.
And D-Cup and T-Bucket are better for dabs than a VROD.

VROD will hit as a rocket when used as a double decker, meaning you’ll have the option to run weed at the bowl, and top it with a dab in the capped dish, together!!!!
That’s the beauty of the VROD.
That VROD “twaxing” as they call it, is the star of the VROD concept.
Those hits are tolerance busters.
Lung expanders.
Face sweats.
If you want to sit a pot smoker in it’s butt, a disbeliever on vaping, a VROD TWAX hit, will convert any disbeliever imho & e.

Besides the double decker option, for flower, VROD & WeedEater are basically the same. You’ll get same results adjusting your temperatures and inhaling techniques.

Remember that bottom nut of VROD & WeedEater head assemblies are compatible.
If you buy a VROD head, you’ll be able to buy the TOP WeedEater nut, and swap heads as wished.

If money isn’t a problem, I’ll order the VROD, plus the WE top nut.
If you order the VROD, you need the universal carb cap.
I can’t exactly tell you if your Liger cap will work with the VROD, but any kind of cap will work in a WeedEater.

If money isn’t a problem, the ultimate setup will be a Double Legacy NV PID controller, with both VROD & WeedEater heads running together simultaneously, for monster topped “a la Zancru” style Dracarys hits!!!!
I run 2x Double Legacy PIDs, plus 1 Single Legacy PID when I want to run the 5 NV FP heads together.

Like these back to back hits.
Just for fun, some Sour Tangie one hit killers.
Around 0.075g fine grind microdoses.
WeedEater at 651F.
VROD at 555F.
Stay vaped!
Mantente de la mente!!!

Thank you for the detailed reply! For 'trates I would be only using the Liger, the FP would be strictly for flower. I will go with your suggestion and order the VROD, the WE top nut is out of stock right now, will pick it up down the line when it's restocked along with the glass bowl. Your double setup looks insane haha but I think I'm going to stick with my single PID controller (High5 basic). "a la Zancru" style Dracarys hits really made me laugh out loud haha! Thanks brother!

Zangano Cruel

Thank you for the detailed reply! For 'trates I would be only using the Liger, the FP would be strictly for flower. I will go with your suggestion and order the VROD, the WE top nut is out of stock right now, will pick it up down the line when it's restocked along with the glass bowl. Your double setup looks insane haha but I think I'm going to stick with my single PID controller (High5 basic). "a la Zancru" style Dracarys hits really made me laugh out loud haha! Thanks brother!
You’re welcome!!!
Always here and at Instagram to help!!!
Here’s another “twax hit” for the sakes of it.
Old video. Crowded table 😂🤣

1/2 rice grain size dab, 0.05g of herb.
Twax hit!!!
Stay vaped!
Mantente de la mente!!!

Zangano Cruel,

Vapefanatic

Sorry to tell you, but given your answer and your “prohibition land” you live at, I’m certainly sure that NV don’t want to “uncover your VIP IDENTITY”
🤦🏽🤦🏽🤦🏽😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣
You must be such a VIP personality at your country, that I’m pretty sure it’ll be a HUGE INTERNATIONAL scandal if anyone here finds out “where do you live at!!!”
🤦🏽🤦🏽😂😂🤣🤣😂

Sarcasm over. Sorry to mock you, but I couldn’t resist it

No wonder they don’t want anything to do with customers that they don’t want to say where they are from.
Imagine you, having to ship a package overseas, and most likely you aren’t even giving your REAL NAME OR ADDRESS!!!
Of course they wouldn’t want to sell or send YOU ANYTHING AT ALL!!!

WARNING TO SCAMMERS!!!
It’s getting harder to scam NV because you’ll need to MATCH:
-your real name with your real name in the credit/debit card.
-your real address with your real name in that same address and at NV account at their website.
-and your bank will need to match your real name in that real name address.

I totally support NV on this one, nothing worst than scammers!!!!

First of all, unless you live in a dictatorship country, and I lived my own country dictatorship when I was young, nobody will give a flying fuck what you buy or not, at least NV.
Unlesss you’re a wanted narco, a wanted bomber or a wanted killer, any government wouldn’t waste resources to find a NOBODY because of buying some weed paraphernalia.
Your own country customs officials will confiscate/get your paraphernalia and forget you exist.
They’ll have nice gifts for their own corrupt self and their families 🤣😂

Good luck with your endeavors!!!
Stay vaped!
Mantente de la mente!!!
Dude! Prohibition land means I'll get hanged to death if I'm caught. No idea what your VIP reference means. I don't find it funny though. I medicate illegally as a Cancer survivor and wouldn't have done it if it didn't improve my quality of life significantly.

I also don't know why you keep referring to me as a scammer? What did I do to scam anyone? Did you read my post at all Sir? I did not keep anything from NV. How could I if I wanted to order anything? How could I scam them if they got my details? All they need to do is report me. I'm more afraid of them in this case. Thats why I'll never initiate a chargeback for any Vaporizer purchase, even for issues during warranty. I'll contact seller and if nothing can be done, I just leave it alone. Not worth it to upset anyone and put me at risk.

I managed to create an address prior and all was good during my conversations with CS. Just don't wanna reveal my location on a public Forum. My payment and address info are all solid as I've purchased from many on FC. This includes VGoodiez, Dynavap, VapBong and Heat Island just this past two months alone. More purchases to come. Alan from HI should be able to vouch for me. We've communicated the most. Almost an email every other day.

Unfortunately, the situation you described with your third world experience, is totally different from mine. Why are you so confident that mine is the same, I'll never know? In my parts, you'll get targeted if you buy any weed Vapes or bongs. The corrupt officers will come extort you for life. Nothing much you can do but pay for life and hope they don't put you in jail anyways to fill their quotas one day. That is, if one is lucky. Otherwise, it's the noose!

Your posts and info shared are invaluable. I have always admired your knowledge and generosity with helping newbies. I hope i did not say anything wrong to give you a bad impression. I apologize if I did. Please however, stop accusing me of being a scammer. Thats highly unfair especially without any proof.

Zangano Cruel

Mostly they say, it’s for serious trafficking, or over 1/2 kilo for smuggling or dealing.

Luckily I’m from “a third world country, but we have legal weed (first legal country to sell it at pharmacies, and we’re poor as fuck)
and we aren’t extremists killing people for drugs” 🤦🏽
We jail people at my country, we don’t really kill them.
“Capital punishment was abolished from its legal system in 1907 by Law N° 3238 passed during the government of president “aaaabbbccc” and later removed from the constitutional system in 1918.”
And I’m from “a 3rd world country as you mentioned”, but as I said before, we aren’t extremists killing people for smuggling or consuming drugs.

I wasn’t saying you’re a scammer, I used your reply to tell everyone about scamming.

Perhaps those sellers, that are SO supportive in sending you “paraphernalia that can cause you be hang to death”, shouldn’t they consider that, before abiding to “smuggle paraphernalia” to a “prohibition land”. Perhaps NV saw that, and wanted to avoid getting in trouble with the law. Seems like other sellers don’t care about “smuggling paraphernalia” to so restricted countries.
Many of these other sellers still sell their stuff under “tobacco paraphernalia” or “aromatherapy device”, so they can sell to people that still want to get in “the trouble”.
Sorry about your illness.

Last edited:
Zangano Cruel,

Vapefanatic

Mostly they say, it’s for serious trafficking, or over 1/2 kilo for smuggling or dealing.

Luckily I’m from “a third world country, but we have legal weed (first legal country to sell it at pharmacies, and we’re poor as fuck)
and we aren’t extremists killing people for drugs” 🤦🏽
We jail people at my country, we don’t really kill them.
“Capital punishment was abolished from its legal system in 1907 by Law N° 3238 passed during the government of president “aaaabbbccc” and later removed from the constitutional system in 1918.”
And I’m from “a 3rd world country as you mentioned”, but as I said before, we aren’t extremists killing people for smuggling or consuming drugs.
Again, not sure how this is relevant if you are in Country A and I'm in Country B? Must my laws/corruption be the same as yours? Or are you insinuating that I'm being dishonest? NV has my address. They can check if its true? A simple Google search will reveal current cases.

I wasn’t saying you’re a scammer, I used your reply to tell everyone about scamming.
You did that twice in a row which is why I felt it was personal. Which is weird cos we don't know each other.

Perhaps those sellers, that are SO supportive in sending you “paraphernalia that can cause you be hang to death”, shouldn’t they consider that, before abiding to “smuggle paraphernalia” to a “prohibition land”. Perhaps NV saw that, and wanted to avoid getting in trouble with the law. Seems like other sellers don’t care about “smuggling paraphernalia” to so restricted countries.
Many of these other sellers still sell their stuff under “tobacco paraphernalia” or “aromatherapy device”, so they can sell to people that still want to get in “the trouble”.
Sorry about your illness.
I have seen NV ship to my region. To countries with similar laws. I know because they posted customer setup pics on IG, naming the country. They also confirmed this in emails. By declaring as aromatherapy devices will be good enough to get through, together with a lower declared value. This is actually not the issue at all. NV never said anything about not shipping to my country. Not once. Only condition by declaring a lower value, is that I have to accept responsibility if package is lost. I am cool with that.

I totally understand that you cannot accept what happened to me, and cannot imagine NV doing this. But its the truth and is honestly not a very big deal. I can always buy elsewhere or get a US buddy to receive and resend to me. It may just be a misunderstanding though. Regardless, I was just sharing it here, at the appropriate thread. No reason to immediately assume it MUST be my fault?

Top Bottom