Cannabis Hardware (formerly NewVape) FlowerPot Twax Vaporizer

Dingleb3rry

@murf2010 i had the exact same experience. I figured I’d try dabbing off the vrod once in a while... got some live stuff, and I just never looked back, I was so blown away. The flavor + effects are amazing.

Not to be a bad influence, and It’s definitely not as convenient as the vrod dish, but grab a cheap banger/cap set and try a few cold start dabs. I knew I was getting a tbucket immediately after I tried a basic banger. I’d love to hear some other new dabbers thoughts on it as well. Enjoy the ride!

Dingleb3rry,

Ernielicous

Can i buy coil covers somewhere? I have a 16mm showerhead and i just want the coil cover part that goes over the coils but i cant find it anywhere

Ernielicous,

Rastakolnikov

Can i buy coil covers somewhere? I have a 16mm showerhead and i just want the coil cover part that goes over the coils but i cant find it anywhere

Ernielicous

Exactly what i was looking for! But the ship to me in the us is like 40 bucks. Could there possibley be somewhere that wouldnt charge so much?

Ernielicous,

ManFlies352

On a similar-ish topic does anyone have a heat shield they use with their FlowerPot? I’m trying to find one for when mine arrives so I can cover the sides of it to make it less likely that my dog or cat will touch with the heating element.

Zoltani

On a similar-ish topic does anyone have a heat shield they use with their FlowerPot? I’m trying to find one for when mine arrives so I can cover the sides of it to make it less likely that my dog or cat will touch with the heating element.

I've yet to see one, which doesn't mean they don't exist. What I am thinking is some kind of SS or Ti cylinder with a slit down one side to allow the handle to slot into, the cylinder would surround the FP head on all sides.

I use a cart pictured a page or two back and put the FP on the middle shelf so that the FP head is essentially covered above it and somewhat protected on the sides. A dog's tail or curious nose could certainly still get to the hot head however.

Zoltani,

Dingleb3rry

Sounds like your pets would be safer around a ditanium/enano etc. but I was stubborn as well. Mine aren’t prone to accidents but I would never leave my FP out in the open, just in case.

My solution: Essentially my vrod head (and now my tbucket) lives *inside* my desk cabinet, roughly the size of a small filing cabinet. Glass rig and fp come out of the cabinet, quick session, back into the cabinet. So the vrod head is only “dangerous” when it was in my hand and being used on the bowl, otherwise it’s on the stand, inside the cabinet. Works really well in my case, maybe it’ll get some ideas flowing for you.

Zangano Cruel

IG zan.cru (code) zancru (5% NV checkout discount)
Hadn’t seen such a thing yet, as a NV FP head heat shield.
I suggested someone to build/get a hardwood tray with a hardwood cover as well, something dome or box shaped.
Saw at the dome/box side, some cutout for the power cord exit, and you’ll be fine.
That person actually made it, and it looked pretty cool.
It looked like those home portable sewing machines cases.
Very inconspicuous indeed.
With opening latches and everything to close it, handles to move, and perhaps you can even set a lock for safety/security and nosy people/kids etc etc.
Hardware stores have some cool metal toolboxes too.
Important thing to have in mind with kids and pets, never leave a hot vaporizer unattended.

Keep vaporizers at corner locations, or next to a low traffic wall.
Avoid dangling coil cords and power cords.
If you don’t own cats, and you keep cords above the reach from kids or dogs, for example at a top shelve on a cabinet or library, or somewhere it can’t be reached or get tangled, or biten, or all of the above, you know kids and pets 😂🤣 you’ll be kind of safe, but remember, safest heavy hitter desktop vaporizer will be the attended one!!!
Stay safe.
Stay vaped!!!
Mantente de la mente!!!

p.s: the one I marked in red, it even has cool little drawers too.
7BEAE566-5268-42A9-9EC5-7F41563135B5.jpeg

Last edited:

ManFlies352

Thanks all! I think I’ll just always stay close by obviously to the vape and keep it places the dog can’t reach. Not as worried about the cat haha :)

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
Yeah. If my cat ever touches my hot flowerpot, I can guarantee you that she won't do it a second time :razz:

And I'm sure she'd be fine.

Ramahs,
Reactions: Mangu

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
Well she should still have 8 lives left at the minimum anyway.

Actually 7...because she learned her lesson with heat several years ago when she was still young.

She got a little too curious about the gas stove burner. I was around the corner, heard her scream and flip out, then saw her shoot across the apartment and hide. I found her, and she wasn't hurt...I searched through her fur and her skin was fine...but all the whiskers on her face were melted into little curls.

Again, the cat was not injured at all, but she was fuckin' terrified! lol :dog:
(I have a picture of her with the singed whiskers. It's hilarious)

She's always been very cautious approaching anything hot since then. And I haven't really worried about her around hot things in the years since then. She's educated now.

Alexis

Actually 7...because she learned her lesson with heat several years ago when she was still young.

She got a little too curious about the gas stove burner. I was around the corner, heard her scream and flip out, then saw her shoot across the apartment and hide. I found her, and she wasn't hurt...I searched through her fur and her skin was fine...but all the whiskers on her face were melted into little curls.

Again, the cat was not injured at all, but she was fuckin' terrified! lol :dog:
(I have a picture of her with the singed whiskers. It's hilarious)

She's always been very cautious approaching anything hot since then. And I haven't really worried about her around hot things in the years since then. She's educated now.
You know funnily, if I was betting money, something would have told me 7. That number just came to me at the time.

It's so true what they say, Once bitten, Twice shy.

Alexis,
Reactions: Ramahs

ManFlies352

Just got my WE FlowerPot in today! Boy does it hit hard and efficiently. I put just enough weed to cover the screen as people recommended and I was already baked in 1-2 hits. A little goes a long way with this thing! Still getting used to it but I already love it.

Question: on the website, they recommend a 2 piece grinder as they said a typical 4 piece doesn’t grind fine enough for this vape. Is that the case? It felt fine for me, and I just ordered a 4 piece space case grinder, but if it can be the best possible with a 2 piece then I’m down to get a small one of those too.

Steel28

Just got my WE FlowerPot in today! Boy does it hit hard and efficiently. I put just enough weed to cover the screen as people recommended and I was already baked in 1-2 hits. A little goes a long way with this thing! Still getting used to it but I already love it.

Question: on the website, they recommend a 2 piece grinder as they said a typical 4 piece doesn’t grind fine enough for this vape. Is that the case? It felt fine for me, and I just ordered a 4 piece space case grinder, but if it can be the best possible with a 2 piece then I’m down to get a small one of those too.

congrats on the setup! I got mine a week ago (WE bundle) and really love it.

I use Lift Industries grinder (medium sift) and it works perfect.

The Stray Fox

Separated from the group
they recommend a 2 piece grinder as they said a typical 4 piece doesn’t grind fine enough for this vape
Welcome to the club friend! I like a fine grind. My favorite grind is in a two piece SCS. Basically to a pulverized state. This produces thick vapor with strong effects. I’ve been using a four piece SCS ( medium grind) for a long while and it works just fine too. You can always flip your four piece over and grind longer. My problem with this is my kief catcher is usually pretty fat and I don’t want the kief going everywhere. To make thins more complicated I two piece grind then transfer to a four piece. It’s a pain but I get it all. I’m playing with my new three piece large BCG with a fine plate hoping to simplify my routine.

The Stray Fox,
Reactions: blackstone

Zangano Cruel

IG zan.cru (code) zancru (5% NV checkout discount)
I have a 2 pieces dark grey color NV Fine grinder, and it really turns weed to almost too fine.
If your flowers are dry, it will turn them almost to basically dust.
A small black 4 pieces, Space Case that grinds medium coarse.
It’s the one I grind new strains, rarely used
Another old school silver shiny aluminum color, very old 4 pieces Space Case grinder that’s my daily driver.
Depending on flower dryness, I’ll turn upside down or not.
Most of the time the flowers I get are medium to dry, so upside down and a few twists, will turn any flower to very fine grind.
Perfect for any NV head.
Another black Space Case knock off (very good one), from 2012, that one, I snapped the silicone non friction ring, and I rarely use it.
Finally I have a 2 pieces plastic grinder, that grinds weed to dust, I generally use it for joints/spliffs grind.
Stay vaped!
Mantente de la mente!!!!
E8A389B3-9E63-4E9A-B205-B1086F761001.jpeg

Last edited:
Top Bottom