Cannabis Hardware (formerly NewVape) FlowerPot Twax Vaporizer

Gigsabits53

I really like the idea of that cart @Zoltani . I have had my setup on my desk in my office. Plus you can move it from room to room if you want.
May have to think about this as I dont have much room for more stuff. I live in a small condo and its cramped.

Gigsabits53,

murf2010

Is there a video somewhere on how to properly dab on the vrod? I’m wondering if I’m doing it right...I know, I know. Just bare with me lol

Coustu

If you happen to have a Cloud Evo, and a 18mm Flowerpot bowl, try taking the screen out of the bowl, and putting the ELB in. It’s a perfect fit! Keeps the bowl clean and allows you to pre-pack your bowls for a session if that’s your thing. Can be used with ELB cap or without (easy stirring access). Nice!

Coustu,
Reactions: Mangu

MikeRotchHertz

Can anyone recomend a non china Hydratube builder? I'm looking to place a next wholesale order for our tsunami's.
I think vapeexhale is the obvious hydratube maker in the US but their glass prices are high. I wonder where sticky brick gets theirs for the Maxx?

MikeRotchHertz,

MikeRotchHertz

Dang so is sticky brick labs and a couple of other places i just looked.

I know you said no Chinese, but i have had success with this Chinese version being better quality than previously ordered hydratubes. Open my favorite app! Don't wait to get more surprises:https://m.dhgate.com/product/new-va...1-tree-perc/450838115.html?invitorid=NBvUNne0

I am always an advocate for putting nice American glass with a premium product like the tsunami, but the price and quality is not bad if you need a backup cheaper option. I also believe it is the one that PIU has been selling on their site. https://puffitup.com/products/hydratube

ManFlies352

My WeedEater starter package is officially on the way :). I upgraded to the stand with a debowler to keep things nice and tidy. Can’t wait til it arrives - I’ll post my thoughts. It’s been at least 10 years since my last desktop vape which was an SSV. Loved that thing but excited for the next level :)

Steel28

Received my WE bundle and I love it! Very clean session!

I chose NV PID controller but it has no switch at the back. Is it ok? I’ve seen some videos and there is always a switch. New style perhaps?

androponic

vaped.
Received my WE bundle and I love it! Very clean session!

I chose NV PID controller but it has no switch at the back. Is it ok? I’ve seen some videos and there is always a switch. New style perhaps?

from the newvape blog about auber vs their controller option.

Update 7/22 - We have started shipping the brand new NV PID controllers. This new revision includes an XLR input (same as Auber and Max Vapor) but the elimination of the back standby button (to make room for the new input). As a consequence, your unit will start heating up right away once you press the power button (just like the Auber).

The NV uses a latch type mechanical power switch which allows use with smart plugs.

Another pro is that the actual PID (the little plastic face that has the screen on it) is actually modular, so replacing it for a new one is not a hard job in case it goes bad on you. This is not an easy task with the Auber.

Last but not least, I must point out that the NV Controller will cost you less than the Auber unit, so savings is a big pro.

Steel28

Looks like I have stopped looking at other options after getting my WE and now my glass addiction kicked in. I have TAG bent neck and now leaning towards Mobius 50T stereo matrix.

Anyone use it, pros/cons? Any other Mobius glass suggestions? OG Matrix?

SixStringToker

Naked member
Any other Mobius glass suggestions? OG Matrix?
I prefer smaller glass pieces, so I got the OG Ion Matrix. The thing rips... in a more manageable size! :D The lower center of gravity and extra-wide base makes it stable on the couch, even next to wrestling furballs. I didn't think that I'd like the thin funnel mouthpiece at first, but it's grown on me.

SixStringToker

Naked member
Thanks guys, Ion Matrix might be next haha.
There's a hollow-foot V2 version of the Ion that a lot of people seem to like, but it'd be too tipsy for me. I've bumped my Ion so many times in so many different ways that would send other pieces tumbling and it just stands resolute and laughs at me.

Steel28

How would you compare Nuc Matrix to Ion? I know these are different sizes but I can grab Nuc on deep discount.

Steel28,

SixStringToker

Naked member
How would you compare Nuc Matrix to Ion? I know these are different sizes but I can grab Nuc on deep discount.
The Nuc appears to be the 14mm version of the Ion... or maybe the Ion is the 18mm version of the Nuc? The can is the same height but a bit smaller in diameter. It has a slightly smaller volume, but I imagine the performance is quite similar. The foot is also smaller in diameter, so it may be a bit less stable on the couch, but that might be offset by the smaller can.

SixStringToker,
Reactions: Steel28

Zangano Cruel

IG zan.cru (code) zancru (5% NV checkout discount)
Morning/afternoon/evening FCers...

I just measured some of my glass:

-PIU bub: around 4.5in tall can, 60mm wide can, 14mm dewar style female joint PIU little bubbler

- around 2014 knock off matrix, 18mm dewar F, 5.5in tall can, 60mm wide can.

-2013 OG Möbius Clear Matrix : around 6.5in tall can, 75mm wide can, hollow foot, 18mm dewar F joint.

Here is Möbius website and pricing

-The PIU little bub I have, is pretty similar to the Nuc, but with a shower head perc and sidecar mp.
Nuc 50mm can width is 10mm(1cm) = 0.39in, thinner than PIU little bub can width.

The Nuc imho, with less holes in the Matrix, and a thinner can width, I wouldn’t recommend it for going above 600F in any FP.
Actually, unless is the cheap knockoff, I wouldn’t recommend it at all.
Too small of a can to barely tame, some of the lowest temperatures of heavy hitting desktop vaporizers imho & e.
E9237574-0E74-4746-99AD-A7F7320B705B.jpeg
BF8EC5EB-3C26-4231-B1F9-0CC8E48C6D2E.jpeg

- the matrix knock off I have, is 5.5in tall can, so is taller than the Nuc/Ion, but Ion can width is 5mm wider than knock off, and 15mm wider than Nuc.
Perhaps the difference in height between my knockoff and Ion offsets the can width difference.

A Möbius Ion Matrix has more holes than a Nuc Matrix perc, another advantage.
Wider can than Nuc too.
It’d be the first choice to recommend for pairing an OG Möbius with any FP head from 600Fs.
Still a tad small in can total volume for my liking in temperatures.

216F484B-0BFA-40B4-8510-31B364686552.jpeg
3A28058E-BE17-4407-B8F0-6C10C15A41BD.jpeg

And then you have this one....
The Möbius Micro II 🤩
Some local heady shops still have some of those in stock.
Möbius I believe originally launched the Clear & Ion bubblers.
This Micro looks like a flat base Clear, or a wider taller Ion.
(If I had the money, I’d totally jump on it.)
Being the Clear, the hollow foot OG I got in 2013.
The Clear I have is 75mm wide can, close to 7in tall can, and carries a good amount of water.
They used to brag about more than 300 Matrix diamond cut perc slits at the time.
Can’t tell if it was a marketing thing, or for real, but I’ve seen the new Micro II Matrix perc, and function it, and it looks smaller than the old OG Clear version.
Hard to tell at a naked eye.
Another difference is the new protruded top F joint, it’s not more Dewar style, I believe Dewar means that’s flush to the surface of the glass.
Big production line, means cutting costs in time and mistakes, Dewar joints are the hardest to well fit, and hiring less paid/cheaper inexperienced line glass blowers too.

Now, if you can find a REAL OG Möbius Clear Matrix hollow foot from 2013 or before, and it’s original, I wouldn’t hesitate even if it’s second hand.
Best single perc for vaping imho & e.
I own a Stereo Matrix (physically non-sense of perc) and some other cool scientific percs, (Preston Hanna SGW Waffle Perc) and I’ve tried mostly all percs, but this OG Clear, or the Micro II, with their taller wider can and tall bent mouthpiece bubbler style, is hands down imho & e the best overall performance for any hard hitting desktop vape in existence.
It can handle all 5x NV FP heads without hesitation and excels in percolating and conditioning the vapor.
It handles the Glass Symphony at 818F in the heater, and that’s a monster beast Dracarys of a single hit approved.
Price wise too.
Makes more sense than the others.
This one is still available at some local heady shops or online stores.

2F594B62-5D6F-492B-A7B4-6C7E145162DD.jpeg
F27FB79D-3656-4D42-AFF0-208FD3BA43BE.jpeg

Some more back to back hits, to show off “the precious” OG Möbius Clear Matrix from 2013.

IG zan.cru for more daily stories and Dracarys livestreams.
Stay vaped!
Mantente de la mente!!!

1st hit was to cash a leftover bowl.

A la Zancru technique...

2nd hit a la Zancru technique was with a fresh bowl...

3rd hit cashing fresh bowl,
a la Zancru technique again.
Capped for maximum extraction...

4th hit another fresh bowl to celebrate aota,
a la Zancru technique as usual...

Last edited:

murf2010

Got the vrod a couple months back. Did not realize how much I would LOOOOVE Dabbing. Im a huge fan of top shelf flower and never ventured too deeply into concentrated till recently. The vrod OWNS! I have access to some amazing medical options for concentrated as well as amazing solventless options as well. Hit some echo purple Martian last night at 17% terps! Unreal on the vrod. I’ve used so many different temps for different style of live resins, butter, jelly, full melt etc...just depends on what I’m working with and what strain. 610-710* depending. Sometimes I really like the higher temps to evaporate the dab extra quick. Makes for a more convenient session and if your technique is good enough you’ll scathe by with little discomfort if any.

Top Bottom