• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Cannabis Hardware (formerly NewVape) FlowerPot Twax Vaporizer

LabPong

Nah that's lame, it doesn't even have a propeller :D just kidding! That ones pretty cool, only thing is the perc holes on that design seem a little janky. I was digging this one https://www.dhgate.com/store/product/ccg-2017-new-arrival-glass-bongs-glass-oil/407151574.html but I think I'd rather have that can with the same seed of life perc in my 9" rig. The function actually seems fine but I might get all OCD on the imperfect placement.

I would buy that in a heart beat if they moved the inlet down 2 inches. If it was like a stereo matrix lower inlet....it would be perfect! I have been looking at it for awhile now. I like to drill carb holes so it would not work as good with such a high mounted inlet area.

LabPong,

Alexis

I am using a similar piece from Ehle with a Showerhead perc as daily driver (same company that made my Slide)
with a DHGate Ashcatsher from Stevenlmz79...both with very little water...tried all kinds of other configs but this is MY fav :)

357mz9j.jpg

( https://www.t-ehle.de/Dabbing/Oil-Rigs/Das-VapoRig.html )
Very nice and thanks for sharing all that with us. For some reason I just ended up on dhgate, can't recall how. And I saw this new piece by CCG. I thought "eh- that looks familiar".
https://m.dhgate.com/product/new-ar.../373494217.html#cppd-1-9|null:108:r0484837743
Has a similar mouthpiece anyway. Certainly if I wanted somehing somewhat like yours, this piece would def get my attention. It actually has, looks really good for quite a small piece.

@LabPong it looks like a slightly bigger, but still small and lightweight one too like those photos I saw of yours today (where was it now, FC, VLF?:hmm:)

Alexis

Edit to above post- was clearly hammered last night, the bubbler I linked is not from CCG but from Best Bongs. :doh:I do like the look of it still, except I would prefer it 3 or 4 inches taller, same width, possibly a slightly wider base.

squigger

Nah that's lame, it doesn't even have a propeller :D just kidding! That ones pretty cool, only thing is the perc holes on that design seem a little janky. I was digging this one https://www.dhgate.com/store/product/ccg-2017-new-arrival-glass-bongs-glass-oil/407151574.html but I think I'd rather have that can with the same seed of life perc in my 9" rig. The function actually seems fine but I might get all OCD on the imperfect placement.
I have this one. its pretty dope you can pull really hard. The bubbles really only go up to the bend most of the time. Sometimes you get lucky and the entire can fills with tiny bubbles. What imperfect placement? I got it when it was 50$. they raised everything by like 20. I asked why and they're saying the base is thicker and the colored glass raises the price.

It's really strong too. I dropped my giant grinder on it from like 2 feet up and it survived.

Last edited:

muunch

hotboxing the cockpit
I got it when it was 50$. they raised everything by like 20. I asked why and they're saying the base is thicker and the colored glass raises the price.

I paid $44 for that one I linked with the colored glass (which I don't particularly care for) and I think that's pretty freakin fair. Can't wait til it hits. Bad new is in my spring cleaning I sold all my reducers like a dumbass, so I'm hoping my reducer lands before/when the bub lands. You can bet your ass I'm too lazy to go to a local headshop and get ripped off for a simple adapter.

I sent Steven a message asking about the glass bowls and he said to check his store at the end of the week! Looks like we are close!!:tup:

ok this is what I am talkin about!

really interested to see how these end up coming out. i, for one have to say: FUCK weird ass colors in the screen (like the previous ones posted some ppl were using) and hopefully the glass screen is halfway usable on it's own.

i will be smashing bowls tonight in sacrificial honor, in hopes it brings us glass bowls that aren't absolute trash, and we get some info on the undisclosed new developments from @NewVape420 @NewVape710

Also the mug is cool as a stand for lazy idiots like I am but I really don't feel safe so I'm totally going to be buying one of the new stands lol :tinfoil:

The mug is definitely indispensable though for quick putaway/heatshield, and when you're traveling and want to go light rather than bringing a 5lb kit with you to a buddies that you could easily murder someone with, so I am glad I took the time to get to learn it. I am using an amber jar that had a cork top (i tossed) and have it resting on a cork coaster so it doesn't tip. so far so good but the glass does get pretty hot to touch, and I do worry about stability. so that's why I'm saying fuck all this...

muunch,
Reactions: EmDeemo

EmDeemo

ACCOUNT INACTIVE
Also the mug is cool as a stand for lazy idiots like I am but I really don't feel safe so I'm totally going to be buying one of the new stands lol :tinfoil:

The most recent stand is great. Loving being able to keep the ABV separate from everything else, a space that fits the showercap, and what I hadnt really thought about was the space to rest a bowl in, really handy!

Very recommended indeed!

Oh and rubber feet on the latest stand too!

EmDeemo,
Reactions: muunch

muunch

hotboxing the cockpit
The most recent stand is great. Loving being able to keep the ABV separate from everything else, a space that fits the showercap, and what I hadnt really thought about was the space to rest a bowl in, really handy!

Very recommended indeed!

Oh and rubber feet on the latest stand too!

Yeah, I had the old one. I'm not sure I'll use the ABV spot but I do like the layout of this one much better. Knowing it has rubber feet is just icing :)

I do plan to probably glue a magnet or 2 from dynavap on there as well, since fuckit right?

Doktor Dub

i gave my local glassblower the spec sheet someone posted for Stevenlmz79 since
i dont like waiting anymore and look what i now got...works wonderful and what a pleasure it is seeing the nug roasting :D
Fitment is also spot on...more than happy with it :D

hv9v6h.jpg

2a5kx9w.jpg

famxkw.jpg

Was hard to take a pic but fitment is great :)

2450mdd.jpg

Great Post! Thanks for the Pics and info. BTW i really like your rig and just looked it up, just a little bit expensive... but the price for the bowl is great and thats one of the very few times some vaporizer stuff is easier to get in the EU as in the US.
Have fun with your setup! :peace:

gunmetalshark

Glass Addict
Funny thing is i bought that rig for my Mighty back then because i thought it made a great fit :D
That time i didnt have any clue about Chinaglass and although i now have 3-4 DHGate Glasses..still i went back to local quality brands just because joints and function are way better IMO and for something i use everyday it justifies the price for me even more...i dunno why my wife cant see the logic behind it :D :D

friedpiper

Always blazin' new trails..
Take it easy on that first hit...its a mutha fucka...you will be overwhelmed with some of the tastiest vapor you ever had and then you will be as we say in the ATL....you will offically be LIT!!!!

Damn, now you guys really got me wanting it now! :drool:
The flower here is incredible now and it's everywhere :leaf::leaf::leaf: wanna be able to take full advantage

hoyo77

Damn, now you guys really got me wanting it now! :drool:
The flower here is incredible now and it's everywhere :leaf::leaf::leaf: wanna be able to take full advantage
All i can say is as a first time glass owner...first time enail user/owner this vape is the Bee's knees. Watch the video of him explaining the parts and setting up the system. My advice is on first use put enough material to barely cover the screen....take a nice rip and enjoy....rinse and repeat and if you are adventurous load her up and rip away.

friedpiper

Always blazin' new trails..
All i can say is as a first time glass owner...first time enail user/owner this vape is the Bee's knees. Watch the video of him explaining the parts and setting up the system. My advice is on first use put enough material to barely cover the screen....take a nice rip and enjoy....rinse and repeat and if you are adventurous load her up and rip away.

Hell yeah, thanks for the advice! I've got their SiC dish setup, and decided to compliment it with the FP, after reading this thread that is :brow:

Top Bottom