Cannabis Hardware (formerly NewVape) FlowerPot Twax Vaporizer

DHV8654

Is the Injector a lot different than a B1 and the shovel head bowl?
Does using a glass or wood bowl significantly perform better than the shovel head bowl?

delicatebunting

I use a plastic lab spatula which has a wide opening, I load the Plusplus glass bowl to the rim, about 3-4 scoops that equal .25 -.3 g. What we all fail to take into consideration is the nature and quality of the material we are using, high THC strains produce twice the vapor of more balanced 1:1 strains which I prefer. My typical blended bowl yields about 1 quality hit per scoop, but when I switch to a high THC strain that number doubles. Still rolling with the 4mm balls for now.

I'm very similar. I'll do one 1/2 tsp scoop with a plusplus bowl that sits about half-full.

I run my B2 w/ 3mm ruby balls uncovered at 585 with an Auber controller. I draw at a moderate speed and get 4-5 good hits out of it.

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...
My variables are exactly the same.

I use the pax scoop, and I have found that with 1 or 2 scoops I get the same 2 good hits, maybe a wispy 3rd with the 2 scoops. But I do notice a difference in effect. Is that your experience as well or do you get more hits with more material?

Same as you, seems I get one huge hit, even with my whimpy 10-12 second draws, then a cleanup hit. Top is dark after that, material is spent. Real easy to see when there is no more vapor in a clear, small rig.

0D5F518B-42F7-4AF0-8AFC-48DE49D2DC52.jpeg

The Stray Fox

Separated from the group
Is the Injector a lot different than a B1 and the shovel head bowl?
Does using a glass or wood bowl significantly perform better than the shovel head bowl?
I have to say, yes they are a lot different. The ShovelHead with the B-1 is the cat’s meow for me at the moment. I did just get these Ed bowls for the injector but I’m currently tied up with holiday matters and can’t give them a go. Soon enough. Merry Christmas y’all!

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Oh my @Ed's TnT what a nice surprise to get these in time for Christmas. I haven’t used them yet but they sure are stunning.
View attachment 15530
Bro I was surprised how quickly alot of those made it as well. Love seeing all that wood, eager to hear what you think of how the new pieces perform. Wishing you and everyone else a Merry Christmas.

PharaohJ

Just bought a b1 from Vgoodiez, hopefully it'll be here before the new year! Really excited to see how much I can drop the temp and still get the hits I like. Wishing Vgoodiez and everyone else a very Merry Christmas. Hope you all get to enjoy being with family and being medicated!

Texus

Same as you, seems I get one huge hit, even with my whimpy 10-12 second draws, then a cleanup hit. Top is dark after that, material is spent. Real easy to see when there is no more vapor in a clear, small rig.

View attachment 15538
Nice looking set up. What are the beads in the Orbit globe? Any water? That Orbit is my favorite piece for Herborizer. And the pinched Herborizer stem is another great ones with the Orbit

Texus,

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...
Nice looking set up. What are the beads in the Orbit globe? Any water? That Orbit is my favorite piece for Herborizer. And the pinched Herborizer stem is another great ones with the Orbit

I use it DRY, 400 6mm quartz balls. Followed some of the original concept from:

RustyOldNail,

graydeh1

REP for TRVP ATTY, Shellshock/Tectonic and more.
Company Rep
Hi everyone, I have a V-Rod with the older 2 hole carb cap "VRod Carb Cap (3137) SKU: 3137-2"
This is the cap they were Making when you could choose how many holes (looks same as new dual cap to me).

I am buying the 22 mm ball diffuser 3408.

Do I need the b2 nut 3407? Anyone know if there's a boxing day sale?

Thanks

graydeh1,

Texus

I use it DRY, 400 6mm quartz balls. Followed some of the original concept from:

Thanks for that link. Very cool thread.

The Stray Fox

Separated from the group
Closing time. Merry Christmas Flower Potters…and DCuppers.
4405787-F-071-C-49-E5-8-BE7-C8-AD3690-EC5-B.jpg

ManFlies352

I have the auber controller and am currently using the deluxe stand that has the debowler. I like the idea of the stand integrated to the unit to save space - anyone have issues with the stand integrated to your controller or is this the way to go?

Last edited:

The Stray Fox

Separated from the group
I have the auber controller and am currently using the deluxe stand that has the debowler. I like the idea of the stand integrated to the unit to save space - anyone have issues with the stand integrated to your controller or is this the way to go?
I love mine. I wish I had one of their am/pm stands or a housing for my duel PID. My old style cover works really well with my DCup. It really just comes down to what accessories you want to keep at the ready. For me I don’t like that the new covers don’t have a spot for the AVB Can.

For me I use the 5” stand the most. My favorite part is space for two bowls. The covers don’t have spots for a bowl. Having dedicated bowl holders keeps my vape station cleaner.

710yota

Have you heard about the boom on Mizar 5?
Personally for me the dual PID with a AM/PM stand is like the holy grail of flower potting especially since they now are using standard xlr connections. I can see why they won't make things the old style PID stands like they did without another run of AVB cans to go with them but I can see plenty of interest in a dual controller especially since that is kind of a hard item to find from any manufacturer. I don't think they have made any since they moved on from the legacy connections so a dual PID with standard XLR ports wouldn't even be much of a legacy product.

SquirrelMaster

A dual PID stand for my Aubers would be hard to resist. The single PID covers look so damn good.

I was bored last week and made a stand out of LEGO so the display is more easily readable on one of my Aubers. I was planning to make another that clips into the first but I may stack it to save some room. I'll post some pics when I finish but it's nothing special. If I can get the CH logo on there it'll look better. I keep the hot pieces away, that ABS would melt like butter.

Lobby

I’m really starting to think about getting a B1 setup. I don’t dab, just flower for me. I often find that my Alpha Dog just doesn’t give a big enough hit. The main thing stopping me is do I really need it or is it just Vas. Now that I can’t reach the garage to vape at all I guess I’ll have time to think about it.

mysterion

The Vaporizer Avenger
I’m really starting to think about getting a B1 setup. I don’t dab, just flower for me. I often find that my Alpha Dog just doesn’t give a big enough hit. The main thing stopping me is do I really need it or is it just Vas. Now that I can’t reach the garage to vape at all I guess I’ll have time to think about it.
You will like the upgrade. I have both

Top Bottom