Cannabis Hardware (formerly NewVape) FlowerPot Twax Vaporizer

Chicken #420

I and I be Irie Vaping with U and U in Zion, mon!
...Yeah... got my money back on a sale item that's now full price.. pretty cool of them.

Yeah... pretty smart and cool of YOU to NOT call them and talk to them about this, so that they CAN'T help you and maybe adjust the price to match the sale price. Who do you think sets the prices at NewVape anyway? The FTC? :o

what the hell would I care LMAO

Exactly what most of us are thinking about your posts at this point.
Stop posting about this... call NewVape. Your solution is there, not here.

Last edited:

Buildozer

Baked & Fried
Stop concerning on my issue, all the same :2c: Like I said at this point I'm only posting because you guys choose to keep saying things about a situation that you couldn't answer for in the first place.

Buildozer,

Buildozer

Baked & Fried
Because it's not solved.. I didn't ever request that. Your'e still concerning too.. just like a loyal lad.

Buildozer,

Buildozer

Baked & Fried
Dude, don't worry about it.. especially you LOL

Besides, you guys are helping out w/ that too ;)

Buildozer,

Square4Life

LOL You'd think the 'HOT' label would remind me that the peg was hot when the head was not on the tray...I now have a nice 'O' from the word 'HOT' branded on the back of my finger as I was reaching for the concentrate puck.

Has anyone tracked their usage before the FP entered their life and after? I know I'm still in the honeymoon phase but I could see this thing beasting through some material.

On Sunday, while watching football, I did a good bit of temp stepping which really made the loads last and extracted very well. I like starting off with a hard, high temp load (.05-.1) and then loading up a larger bowl to temp step.

Super pleased with it all, wish I had some concentrates to try with it...Granted, now I feel a new area of 'VAS'...I could see buying new glass becoming a problem lol

Easywider

Simple is the way
@Buildozer Seriously dude, I want to throw a brick at my monitor every time I see one of your irrational responses. Let it go man, this isn't NV's bed your shitting in right now. This is our bed, I DON"T LIKE SHIT IN MY BED

Easywider,
Reactions: biohacker

Buildozer

Baked & Fried
I keep trying to tell you guys, it's not your responsibility to involve yourself.. sorry if you don't like it.

Buildozer,

Justpassedu

@Buildozer for someone with as many posts as you , you should know better than anyone what the forum rules are. Talking down about us is not cool + you're personal issues with the company don't belong in the thread . You just made your self look like a complete idiot and will be remembered forever on this forum as a fool , well at least this thread bc you brought me into it the second you included the entire thread with your rude words about us. Fuck off

Square4Life

Mine has fricken skyrocketed and i'm not too pleased with it. But really, it's my own doing, as it can micro quite efficiently... but it's just SO damn good!
Oh yeah, it's because we keep chasing that next big cloud haha

I was coming from VCs and FW4...this thing is the complete opposite spectrum...and I LOVE it lol

Will be interesting to see how things die back down after the honeymoon phase is over.

Buildozer

Baked & Fried
You should jsut not concern.. I don't get why you guys are concerning, and making it worse.. it has nothing to do w/ you guys.. I've explained the situation.. You guys are determined to see it how you like, but I know what my experience was like.. I'm guessing you haven't had one like that.. Like I said, day 8 I just started tripping, and got my first response too..

Buildozer,

biohacker

I could see buying new glass becoming a problem lol

Big time! So the NVFP kills VAS but CREATES GAS!!! :rofl:

Will be interesting to see how things die back down after the honeymoon phase is over.

I don't know if the honeymoon will ever end? Only until something BETTER is released? Surely by NV!

@Buildozer Bro please stop whining..

Someone roll this guy a joint. He needs it bad

FUCK COMBUSTION!!! ;)

just hit the report button on this person

It doesn't work...think it's worn out?

The honeymoon will never end imo.

Perpetual bliss sounds quite nice. And stop playing ninja tricks already will you? :goon::lol:

Square4Life

The honeymoon will never end imo.
It just rips through it so effortlessly, it makes it hard to not want big hits every time.

@biohacker, yeah GAS is becoming a REAL problem! I've got a few and then a new one from DH coming on Friday but I see these custom ones on IG and want something special so bad...didn't realize how costly custom glass could get. We want the best for our FPs though, right? :lol::lol:

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
@Buildozer you have expressed you disappointment. We get it, you're mad. However you have crossed the line into company bashing and breaking our Be Nice rule on several occasions. This has earned you a warning point and a 7-day thread ban.

I still love ya man, you just need to vape and chill a bit, ok?

:peace:

ParanoidAndroid998

I know this has already been discussed a bit, but I wanted to ask which NV dabbers you guys are liking the most? If you could only have one, which one would you chose? I've heard some people say that theirs get hot when using on the showerhead.

Edit: I'll mostly be vaping flowers. Occasional dabs.

Chicken #420

I know this has already been discussed a bit, but I wanted to ask which NV dabbers you guys are liking the most? If you could only have one, which one would you chose? I've heard some people say that theirs get hot when using on the showerhead.

Edit: I'll mostly be vaping flowers. Occasional dabs.

I personally use a Santa Cruz Shredder Titanium dab tool... the long thin one with a ball on one side and a flat shovel on the other. However, that's mainly because I had that dabber long before I even knew what a FlowerPot was! I'm just too used to it, I guess.

Of all the NewVape dabbers I've seen and/or used, I personally like the little shovel scoop thing... I'll be buying that one with my next order.

Alexis

Thanks Alexis....I rather enjoyed that vid. Being in the USA, I don't buy much from Vapefiend but I have bought some misc stuff that they had and I couldn't find here at the time (e.g. easy flow WPA for Mighty). In the three cases of doing business with them, they were outstanding and I have never heard a negative CS report on them.

Thanks for sharing it with us.
Thanks Baron and you are welcome, I was just super excited to seize a rare opportunity to actually be of some use around here!:lol:

However I created a small misunderstanding- I have now edited my post to make it clearer- I was referring to Newvape receiving unhappy customer reports, not Vapefiend.

Just don't want to tarnish Vapefiend's reputation in any way, I mean, for anybody to even think that Vapefiend have ever had an unhappy customer...well, that would be very misleading and could turn into a giant snowball one day!!

Vapefiend AND Newvape RULE in my book!:rockon: (one unhappy customer per year is allowed and you still get to RULE) !

Alexis

Oh shit....I want one. Didn't know they were available yet
Well, you did blink! Do you honestly expect Newvape to let a second pass without inventing a new product?

Forget the Mandela effect where today's world is unrecognizable from yesterday's...

Welcome to the NEWVAPE EFFECT! Alas, they have been behind these sudden, radical changes to our environment and infrastructure...which just WEREN'T there when I went to bed last night.:lol:

Chicken #420

Well, you did blink! Do you honestly expect Newvape to let a second pass without inventing a new product?

Forget the Mandela effect where today's world is unrecognizable from yesterday's...

Welcome to the NEWVAPE EFFECT! Alas, they have been behind these sudden, radical changes to our environment and infrastructure...which just WEREN'T there when I went to bed last night.:lol:

NewVape... they will become your world, and you'll LIKE it! :D

Top Bottom