Cannabis affects your REM sleep (alcohol also)

Do you see dreams, when you consume ?

• Yep (evening/night usage)

Votes: 41 37.3%
  • Nope (evening/night usage)

Votes: 61 55.5%
  • Yep (only day usage)

Votes: 11 10.0%
  • Nope (only day usage)

Votes: 10 9.1%
  • I have never paid attention

Votes: 5 4.5%

• Total voters

PeteyS

I was going to bed excited to find out what dreams were showing that night.
Sadly, I don't seem to dream as often anymore, even though I am still sober 5 days a week.

His_Highness

In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king
I had a noisy dream last night but I can't remember any part of it. If it weren't for my wife asking me what I was dreaming last night (apparently I was moaning and "saying things") I wouldn't have known I had a dream. There are times where I can vividly remember my dreams. I wish I could remember them all the time. I haven't taken a real t-break in 4 decades.

His_Highness,
Reactions: cosimo

gangababa

Cannabis affects short term memory and for that reason we tend to wake without memory of dreams.
This does not mean that we do not dream.
Further, for those bothered in dreams, it is nice to wake up without memory and ownership of 'bad times'.

Minds create dream worlds from our memories, desires, and knowledge. They may be worlds of vast grandeur or dungeons of dark desires.
Upon waking, everything, everyone in that world goes away without littering the bed with their imagined rubbish.
We are each simply 'conscious-being', there when awake, there when dreaming, and there in deep-dreamless-me-less sleep.

I personally have no need to mix the real world with my personal world and worry-not about dissapearing just because worlds go away.

Top Bottom