Canna-Weird News

blackstone

I never really liked the idea of being pinned to the ground by a cop so we can talk more about cannabis,
Until now....:lol::cool::o:o:leaf:

0_Glam-Met-Police-beauty-queen-kicked-out-of-force-after-drugs-arrest.jpg

florduh

I never really liked the idea of being pinned to the ground by a cop so we can talk more about cannabis,
Until now....:lol::cool::o:o:leaf:

0_Glam-Met-Police-beauty-queen-kicked-out-of-force-after-drugs-arrest.jpg

Ohhhhh this is in the UK. That makes way more sense now. Every American cop looks like a walking thumb.

You may not like it, but this is what peak male performance looks like

blackstone

I wonder if we've ever seen this actual guy in the Upcoming and Unreleased Portables section of FC!?:lol:

According to his plea agreement, Bunevacz created several businesses as far back as 2010 that he claimed were involved in the cannabis industry and the sale of vape pens.

He raised tens of millions of dollars from at least 10 investors, prosecutors said.

But instead of financing business operations, Bunevacz was accused of using much of it to fund a lifestyle that included a fancy house, Las Vegas trips, jewelry, designer handbags, horses and a lavish birthday party for his daughter.

Notcoded419

It makes so much less sense because I can only think legalization would help their sales.

The number of big time law firms on that list is surprising and puzzling as well.

Notcoded419,
Reactions: macbill

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
The number of big time law firms on that list is surprising and puzzling as well.
That part's a little easier to imagine. Just like DUI's I'm sure cannabis arrests are a big payday for lawyers offices. Legalizing cannabis reduces their revenue stream I'm sure. Money money money after all...

cybrguy,
Reactions: Adobewan

Notcoded419

That part's a little easier to imagine. Just like DUI's I'm sure cannabis arrests are a big payday for lawyers offices. Legalizing cannabis reduces their revenue stream I'm sure. Money money money after all...
Except these firms don't do that kind of work. The local lawyers representing possession cases aren't donating, these are corporate M&A international business firms. I guess maybe if they make money off laundering for cartels or something... But there are a bunch of banks and accounting firms too. Maybe it's a workaholic thing?

Notcoded419,
Reactions: cybrguy

blackstone

200, 500, 600kg, Come on guys, get your story straight!

"Rats are tiny animals and they have no fear of the police. It's difficult to protect the drug from them," a court in Uttar Pradesh state has said.....

........MP Singh, a senior police official of Mathura district, told reporters that some of the marijuana stored in police stations under his vicinity had been "damaged due to heavy rains" and not destroyed by rats.......

.........In 2018, eight Argentinian police officers were fired after they blamed mice for the disappearance of half a ton of cannabis from a police warehouse.........

..........In 2017, police in the eastern Indian state of Bihar had blamed rats for consuming thousands of litres of confiscated alcohol.

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member

Kansas​

Christmastime hospital-room raid busts dying man for using marijuana extract

Police went into a room at Hays Medical Center on Dec. 16 and seized a terminally ill patient’s vaping device and some edible paste containing THC. They cited him for drug possession and set a court date for Jan. 2.

He’s essentially bedridden and in the final stages of terminal, inoperable cancer.

Shrike

Flower Potted, Maxed, & Rio'd.
^^^
I wish the hospital attendant and those three "law" enforcement officers a not so Merry Christmas...

(You really don't want to hear what I truly wish for them).

Top Bottom