Canada Post maybe lost Pipe's Caldron Induction Heater?

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
Some ill math is going on here.I am reading this right that you are expecting Pipes to cover international shipping costs for your re-sales ? You could have sold them half price and shipped them to the Moon,should the seller cover for that ,too... I would advise you to sober up,if if i had the moral highground here,but i am pretty wasted,so please excuse me if i made false assumption.

The Chemist

New member but long time lurker
They didn't tell me to wait a week?
They said sender has to wait a week. Which was Wednesday lol.
If the sender has to wait a week it means you have to wait too. You didn't like the stuff you bought and resold it, it's your decision but why would Pipes be the one to lose money and not you? He did his part of the bargain, he shiped an IH to you, you received the IH, transaction over. He doesn't owe you anything more, CP fucked up not him. When you sell something used it's normal to lose money even if it's barely used. You could have waited a little bit but patience is not one of your strong point it looks like. The reality is you did not expected that someone would see your stuff for sale and realize it was you after reading this tread.

mb0101

If the sender has to wait a week it means you have to wait too. You didn't like the stuff you bought and resold it, it's your decision but why would Pipes be the one to lose money and not you? He did his part of the bargain, he shiped an IH to you, you received the IH, transaction over. He doesn't owe you anything more, CP fucked up not him. When you sell something used it's normal to lose money even if it's barely used. You could have waited a little bit but patience is not one of your strong point it looks like. The reality is you did not expected that someone would see your stuff for sale and realize it was you after reading this tread.
I have the emails from CP with the case numbers but ok

seki

I'll be completely honest with you I already re-sold them both to break even after your refund because I didn't expect you to ask for it back since you sent it immediately without making a case.

Spent $200. Refund $60. Sold for $200. Shipping was $60. Separate international sales.

Why wouldn't he ask for the refund back if you received your item? That doesn't make sense. Are you saying that @Pipes is required to give you a $64 refund because Canada Post messed up and delayed your delivery by less than three business days?

Canada Post delivered it to the wrong address, and you got it Tuesday morning instead of Thursday last week. Based on that, you think you should be entitled to keep the $64 @Pipes gave you back when it was assumed that the package was lost?

You made an erroneous assumption above. That's on you. Not paying @Pipes back is dishonest. Given the circumstances and the facts laid out in this thread, there really isn't any room for argument on your part.

The fact that you seem to be pulling the same thing on Dynavap makes you seem even more suspect. Did you ask them to give you refund or send a replacement too?

SatanLovestoVape

It just sad to see pipes facing this situation. We all know who is in the wrong. I hate seeing a terrific person getting screwed. The only right thing to do is to send pipes the money he refunded you. I can understand trying to screw over a company, but you are stealing from a man that put sweat and tears into a DIY project. That's fucked up. I hope you will do the right thing.

Summer

Long Island, NY
I didn't expect you to ask for it back since you sent it immediately without making a case

:uhh: :hmm::mental:

mb0101, you rightfully owe @Pipes his refund back. You did receive the item you chose to buy from him @ the price he charges. He lived up to his end of the deal & now you have to live up to yours. Not reimbursing pipes the $ he refunded to you just makes you a thief. Thieving doesn't go over well with FC members, & I see your post didn't go over well on reddit either judging by the # of 🐭 responses you received. If you haven't already, REIMBURSE PIPES!
Then I'm out $60...

You being out any $ from how you priced your reddit sale is irrelevant; it's your personal problem. Just plain stupid, & crazy, to think that Pipes is suppose to cover any loss on your resale. You were the one responsible for setting the sale conditions. And the sale pricing should not have taken pipes' refund into consideration since you KNOW that you are not entitled to keep it.

@seki , thanks for informing us of the reddit posts.

Edited to add:
I can understand trying to screw over a company

We all understand, to well, thieving corporations, but screwing over any business just reduces you to their level & makes you a thief as well.

Last edited:

Easywider

Simple is the way
Boy this has really been fucking me up over the past few days.

Maybe I’ve become a big softy but I literally lost sleep thinking about this last night. It’s truly appalling that a member from FC would treat a vendor this way.

I really hope you can gather the courage to do the right thing.

Summer

Long Island, NY
I doubt he's adult enough to come around these parts again ... or do the right thing. The only time he posted on FC was in the thread he created. He's a reader/taker, not a contributor. My :2c:.

@Pipes, henceforth, I think you need to put a disclaimer in your shipping policy, that only tracking is provided, not postal insurance. In the rare event, a pkg is lost in transit or delivered to the wrong addy, you are not libel for the loss incurred. However, you may want to make a policy for an item that is delivered damaged. Once again, only my :2c: from a consumer's perspective.

Last edited:

TheThriftDrifter

Land of the long vapor cloud
I'm sorry to hear this happen to you @Pipes

Your responses on this thread have been extremely fair and it just goes to show how professional you are.

Judging by the support you receive from other members on this thread and the FC forum in general, you are held in very high esteem and are a high value member of the vape community at large.

I love seeing how readily everyone has backed and supported Pipes, it warms my heart. I fucking love this community. :peace:

mb0101

Man honestly I was planning on doing the refund until Pipes and you guys started attacking me personally lol.

Asking for my address and what not?

Saying I was committing fraud and lying even though I cancelled the CP tickets as soon as I got the items?

ALL of this could've been avoided if Pipes simply had the option to making a case with CP (something he should look into) OR using PayPal G&S for Canadian sales. Either option would've avoided all of this instead of E transfer.

YES it was my mistake selling it for a loss after trying it but I sold it for those prices due to the discount I received for the trouble and figured I'd pass the deals along and move forward with this annoying situation. Now if I refund him I'm out $60 from all this after also getting harassed online and being falsely accused of committing crimes

Top Bottom