• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Bump this thread if you're VAPED now!

Hippie Dickie

The Herbal Cube
Manufacturer
it's turning into a full work mode weekend ... damn i hate that ... how can i get anything IMPORTANT done (like the next Bud Toaster) when i have to work all the damn time ... thank goodness for Pandora and ...

BUMP!!!

mod note: Bump only if you have something to add besides the word 'bump' or a smilie. ;)

FEAR420

Ahhhh,Freshly Vaked! :D Nothing beats a good old fashioned Wake & Vake :ko:

BUMP!!!!

FEAR420,

Frickr

chillin with the new chromium crusher and the pd. gotta break it in propperly you know! :brow:
bump:ko:

Frickr,

VapoFish

Bump. It's vake-thirty, isn't it? :ko:

standard - you have a jack herer pipe? I wanna' get one.

Or maybe you aren't referring to that. I know Jack's been sick, not sure what his condition is now, but it was grave last time I heard.

Edit: OH! You are referring to Jack Herer strain... right?

DOH

:mmmm:

VapoFish,

Rick

Zapman
Bump
I tried makin some of that Jack Herer many years ago. Was really tough to get them going and as I remember, they were all boys.
Bump.
Vapo, sometimes I think you are too vaped out. Sure glad no one else is. Theres a new one, TVO

Rick,

StickyShisha2

bump.gif

StickyShisha2,

indigal

Amongst the corn
Friday, weekend starts with Satori!
:D

I have a feeling this thread is going to stay at the top for a while..

indigal,

Lo

Combustion free since '09
:D Just came home from an evening boat ride with my Iolites... Now I'm visiting my PD... Happy Friday!!!

Lo,

Hippie Dickie

The Herbal Cube
Manufacturer
started work way too early for a Saturday, caffeine + pastry + vape, and finally time to say ... bump

Hippie Dickie,

Pseudonymous

Nameless
Just "donated" money to get access to the upgraded stream so I can watch MMA streams. As such, I figured why not?

Pseudonymous,

IAmKrazy2

Darth Vapor
just got done with yet another epic battle with my leaves outside. went into work for a few hours this morning now. . . .. bump. :ko:

IAmKrazy2,
Top Bottom