• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Bump this thread if you're VAPED now!

Progress

'Socratic Existentialist, MD'
Good Morning! (Bump). ;)

Happy Thanksgiving to all of those in the states. :)

Progress,

SmogTown

About to hit the vape. Just want to wish all my american friends a happy thanksgiving. Enjoy the turkey :).

SmogTown,

NoSmoke

Ok about to shower, fire up the Vrip, and head out to Thanksgiving but that doesn't mean that (Bump) i'm not vaked already. Happy Thanksgiving you non-combusters! :ko:

NoSmoke,

Hippie Dickie

The Herbal Cube
Manufacturer
bumped for thanksgiving dinner to come ... sure is handy to have two vaporizers available to handle the crowd.

Hippie Dickie,

AGBeer

Lost in Thought
Bizzzzzzzump!

I just got back from a 2 hour trip to have turkey dinner with extended family.
I couldnt get to my kegerator and Iolite fast enough!!

AGBeer,

Jedu

Bump.

Long dinner with the girlfriends family. Big vrip bowl now to make things all better :D.

Jedu,

Qbit

cannabanana
nadya_suleman_pregnant_picture.jpg

Qbit,

Hippie Dickie

The Herbal Cube
Manufacturer
bumped for a second thanksgiving dinner ... but i won't be that full. ^^^^ (that's intense)

Hippie Dickie,

Lo

Combustion free since '09
Morning coffee and PD tubes :D

We have drum circles here on our beaches once a week in the evenings. I haven't been to one in awhile... Now I'm thinking I should :peace:

Lo,

MoeOnTheMoon

Medical Marijuana Activist
Company Rep
You drummers - get vaked and listen to a good recording of the "Master Musicians of Joujouka" if you haven't heard it - or again, if you have. ;)
Very interesting hypnotic rhythms and definitely psychedelic. Not sure what their sacrament of choice is, but I'm sure it's something stony or psychedelic...

"The Master Musicians of Joujouka are legendary Sufi trance masters from North Morocco. They have been associated with Beat Generation writers Paul Bowles and William Burroughs and the painters Mohammed Hamri and Brion Gysin. Their first album was produced in 1968 by Rolling Stones founder and lead guitarist Brian Jones and is commonly regarded as the first "World Music" album. "
On the right of this page (below) there are several videos on the right side. Check out the 3rd and 4th (the fourth is the one that says "Brian Jones at Joujouka".
http://www.myspace.com/mastermusiciansofjoujouka

This is not everyone's cup of tea, for sure. It can be downright annoying if you don't really put your concentration on it fully. Best played loud and full vaked.

MoeOnTheMoon,

aero18

vaporist
Not vaked but very much baked. Cooked some oil and about 2 grams of ABV herb together. Ate it today.

I *stupidly* put some water into it because I wanted to wash out all of the residues from the pot. Made my shot taste sour and putrid. I almost spit out all of the liquid!

Held back. Very glad too. I have been elevated for over 9 hours! It didn't hit me until after 2 hours since I had ingested it. I have a sssssllloooowwww metabolism. The peak was very gradual, in fact, it took like 3 hours to get to it. When it did, damn it was intense. It totally shattered my sense of time. It felt as if my heart was beating to an entirely different beat, messing up my internal 'clock', or so it felt.

It did put me out stone cold though. Passed out for two hours and woke up thinking I had slept for 8 hours. Shit this was intense for a first edible experience.

Coming down now. Can't wait for next time!

Gonna vape some new herb with my cousin in a few minutes. See y'all in the sky. :brow:

aero18,
Top Bottom