Brilliant Cut Grinder

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
You raise a good point, if the friction hash isn't harvested all those trichs will be wasted away.

Meh, shit-hash.

My theory is if you push enough product through your BCG to accumulate any type of real buildup, your consumption pattern is likely such that you won’t notice the few micrograms of oil that is “missing”. At least that’s my case.

I feel like ya'll are misunderstanding the point of my position. The loss of material is not the main point of my objection. The point is that I don't want to dirty up my grinder 3-5x as fast, resulting in more frequent needed cleanings. That is my main motivation. The loss of material is just a side thing.

LesPlenty

Company Rep
What Kind of super glue weed are you guys grinding up there?
1681369583515-jpg.45625

Here is a friends after a week of Bubba Kush,
img20221229165745-jpg.43348

floribud

I like to clean my grinder relatively frequently. The goo inside the grinder reduces the nice clean cuts of a fresh grinder. The grinder tends to rip the herb more, and more of the herb and it trichomes stick in the top part of the grinder. A couple squirts of 99.9% ISO and 20 second with my $3 dish scrubbing brush from the grocery store makes it just like new again. One finger grinding, nice sharp cuts and no need to tap or bang on it to get the last herb to fall down.

noobvaperct

Hey friends, looking to buy an end game SS grinder. Not too much of a fan of the Flowermill. I got a coupon code emailed to me for 15% off BCG and wanted to know if you guys love the SS version? Is it worth the price?

SquirrelMaster

Hey friends, looking to buy an end game SS grinder. Not too much of a fan of the Flowermill. I got a coupon code emailed to me for 15% off BCG and wanted to know if you guys love the SS version? Is it worth the price?
It is definitely an endgame grinder. I think the additional cost of the ss is justified given the material and increased durability. The polished version is also worth it imo if you want a fantastic looking grinder.

whatitdew

Vapes R Great
If you are OCD about scratches Don’t get the polished SS
im super easy on mine, never leaves the table. But I can see tiny little scratches building up so far since I’ve had it.
I still love it and glad I got the polished, just saying it could bother you if you are OCD or super picky.

Also I use the dankest flower I can find, and have never jammed mine or gummed up too much to need cleaning. I use weed all day 24hrs for cancer management.
if you don’t overload it and make sure the lid is on flush before grinding it stays fairly clean

I use 2 small alum. 1 large alum. And 1 SS.
Four grinders for different strains through the day.
expensive, but I’m loving the way I look. Lol.

Top Bottom