• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Brilliant Cut Grinder

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
I think I got carpal tunnel from that thing 😂 I’ve been using that little 1.5 inch fine kannastor forever!! I’m just bored of it getting jammed up, and that threaded access, stoked to finally join the club - albeit to @RustyOldNail disappointment - not the three plate club 😅

It was honestly kinda stressful cause I’ve been wanting the SS version (it will probably come out next month now that I bought this one 🙃 ) so I didn’t really have any idea of what color or plate I would even get, plus I was thinking they were all gonna sell out in 1 minute like a P80 drop and felt like the clock was ticking, I liked all the onyx ones with a colored middle plate but couldn’t really decide which one I would even get, they all looked pretty cool! Not sure what it was about the silver and blue that was calling my name but it seemed kinda nautical!

Haha oh yeah, that's sounds like a nightmare to use, this is going to feel like absolute heaven! And don't worry, when the steel one comes out you can get the full set then!! This is the perfect way, the factory seconds, less of a wait for it to ship to you, on top of the extra discount!!! And a little easier to decide, if you are picking from set color combos, part of me wanted to just do that, but I had my heart set already lol Also very nice how much stock of the factory seconds they have built up, I like that they keep restocking the website instead of letting them all sell out at once like those typical drops...

Yeah really all of the colors look good, but I admit the blue and silver combo almost upset my plans a little, sapphire aquamarine silver and hematite are just so beautiful together, I really love the aquamarine, sandwiched with silver is going to be slick! And I think you'll be absolutely fine with the medium plate, easy to grind upside down for a more consistent grind, and the more you grind upside down the finer you can grind as well so no need for the fine plate (and one thing I love about the BCG is how it never locks up no matter how dirty it gets when you do grind upside down) then for a chunkier grind you can load and grind directly, I find the medium to be a bit more coarse when I don't grind upside down at all with it, if I want to consistent medium grind I'll just do a little grinding upside down first with it... I'm excited to see how different the coarse plate is for me!!!

Madri-Gal

Child Of The Revolution
I was just over at the BCG site, and there are quite a few large, and many regular seconds.
I'm beside myself, as my first BCG grinder arrived last night. @LesPlenty, thank you for the encouragement to get this grinder. I got Amythyst, in large, with medium plate.
Thank you, @The Stray Fox, for pointing out the seconds sale and discount. I'd been wanting to order a second grinder, and ended up ordering seconds. I'd thought it best to wait until I got my first grinder, but the sale arrived first, and my daughter was kind enough to consider this medical equipment because of surgery on my hand, so she treated me. I suspect she didn't want me wandering from station to station, trying to see where I left my grinder.
My hands will be very happy.

Last edited:

Shit Snacks

If I am going to buy a 'Grinder For Life' I only want blemishes over time that I am responsible for...what sort of problems do 'seconds' have?

Yeah I don't mind because this is my fourth one haha, I also figured with the coarse plate it might be less of a concern? We'll see, I think it's various scuffs or scratches, imperfections in the anodization?? TBD

Texus

I broke down and got blemished ones with fine and coarse plates. Even if top or bottom is badly scarred, any blemish is going to be less noticeable on the plate, and worst case scenario, I mainly use the plates if the rest of the body really bothers me. Here's hoping that isn't the case, but for $20 over the price of just a plate, worth taking the chance...

Steel28

I think I got carpal tunnel from that thing 😂 I’ve been using that little 1.5 inch fine kannastor forever!! I’m just bored of it getting jammed up, and that threaded access, stoked to finally join the club - albeit to @RustyOldNail disappointment - not the three plate club 😅

It was honestly kinda stressful cause I’ve been wanting the SS version (it will probably come out next month now that I bought this one 🙃 ) so I didn’t really have any idea of what color or plate I would even get, plus I was thinking they were all gonna sell out in 1 minute like a P80 drop and felt like the clock was ticking, I liked all the onyx ones with a colored middle plate but couldn’t really decide which one I would even get, they all looked pretty cool! Not sure what it was about the silver and blue that was calling my name but it seemed kinda nautical!
I also got the same silver and blue fine plate.
This will be nice addition to my LIFT grinder.

Kinick23

Saw this offer a couple days ago and broke down last night. I own 2 already but under $50 pre-tax/ship for the standard size thought it was a steal to have extras on hand. It ended up being an onyx kinda night, got an onyx/amethyst/onyx med plate as an xmas gift for a friend and onyx/hematite/onyx fine plate + another onyx fine plate for the larger BCG for myself :love:

Sir Wibble

Anybody heard anything about the shipping of these grinders yet,please? Ordered a factory 2nd on Monday as deal too good to refuse. 5 days later, order still pending . Been in touch with BCG on insta but just say they are shipping as fast as they can.

Sir Wibble,
Reactions: Madri-Gal

WisePenny

unknown. unmember.
I sent an email a couple days ago asking about switching the colours for one of my seconds, and just got a reply - she apologized and said they were really busy (understandably!~)

Last night my order went from 'Processing' to 'Received', so the gears are definitely... grinding... into action - patience, grasshopper.

Shit Snacks

Anybody heard anything about the shipping of these grinders yet,please? Ordered a factory 2nd on Monday as deal too good to refuse. 5 days later, order still pending . Been in touch with BCG on insta but just say they are shipping as fast as they can.

Yeah they posted on Instagram, people can comment on that post if they want to get a specific color in a factory second, then they can check about adding it, so people can buy specific colors they want... They also mentioned they are working hard to ship them out ASAP... My order also went from processing to received today, they'll probably ship at some point next week I would guess?

Alexis

View attachment 14649

I like packing the grinder after the catch area is full, ready to churn a bit more instead of visiting the mason jar as often.
Also, I never noticed the 'BCG' emblem engraved on the inside of the grinder until this pic!.
Not nearly as loaded as your there, but just a few buds of some tasty, uplifting Mexican Airlines.

Just ground 2 minutes ago feelin in now suddenly lol.

Madri-Gal

Child Of The Revolution
I was on IG and saw the offer to get specific colors, so I asked about a large Emerald. That wasn't available, but David was so friendly and helpful, I now have a regular in Blood Red coming. It's quite a bit darker than ruby, and David was good enough to show them together so I could see the difference. I'm pleased to get this unusual color, and under $56, including shipping. I hesitated with Ruby on the way, but the different size pushed me into action. That, and a desire to avoid a lifetime of regret over not getting Blood Red when so kindly offered.

Shit Snacks

I was on IG and saw the offer to get specific colors, so I asked about a large Emerald. That wasn't available, but David was so friendly and helpful, I now have a regular in Blood Red coming. It's quite a bit darker than ruby, and David was good enough to show them together so I could see the difference. I'm pleased to get this unusual color, and under $56, including shipping. I hesitated with Ruby on the way, but the different size pushed me into action. That, and a desire to avoid a lifetime of regret over not getting Blood Red when so kindly offered.

That sounds awesome! Like how I got fuchsia light amethyst a while ago, but that was custom request, nice that you could get the choice of a unique factory second off color!! I really would still like the more blue hematite from a while ago, thought about asking them, but a darker red sounds really cool too, blood red lol yeah would be tempted for that myself with mine, but I should be getting the standard darker amethyst as the coarse plate of my sapphire factory second at least... Glad my decision has already been made in this case :rofl:

Madri-Gal

Child Of The Revolution
That sounds awesome! Like how I got fuchsia light amethyst a while ago, but that was custom request, nice that you could get the choice of a unique factory second off color!! I really would still like the more blue hematite from a while ago, thought about asking them, but a darker red sounds really cool too, blood red lol yeah would be tempted for that myself with mine, but I should be getting the standard darker amethyst as the coarse plate of my sapphire factory second at least... Glad my decision has already been made in this case :rofl:
Has it? There were many Blood Red grinders left...
and 10% off...

Madri-Gal

Child Of The Revolution
But I now already have three regulars and one large BCG! Want to show the photo of the blood red to tempt me further? :rolleyes: :D
You know better than I about the merits and temptations of the BCG. I can only engage in a bit of friendly teasing on the subject, as my weakness in the face of BCG temptation is great, my knowledge of how to place pictures on FC is weak, and my desire to not offend heartfelt.

Top Bottom