• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Brilliant Cut Grinder

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Reminder we actually have a BCG shipping thread here:

Although mine arrived today! Yeah the only imperfection I see is on the bottom side of the sapphire bottom dish, literally the seam between the side and the top, hardly noticeable with the geometric gem formation, and the other pieces all seem pristine... The amethyst coarse plate actually seems to be the exact same shade as the light amethyst fuchsia BCG I already have hmm... Also the sapphire blue is so close to my sky blue aquamarine, but it is slightly darker, and very pretty... Blood Ruby is bold and unique though!

PXL_20211206_202034989.jpg

I like the Sugilite I made on the left, however the Sardonyx on the right unfortunately it looks so much like red white and blue haha should have known...

The Stray Fox

Separated from the group
Got my factory second regular size onyx with a green medium plate. I can’t find much wrong with it. I’m very pleased. I got this for my travel kit. I’ve only owned the large so the regular feels so small. Good for travel. The large really is a very luxurious grinder.DE13F7F9-B293-4C66-90D5-3EE79935600E.jpeg
I ordered a medium plate because I have been so pleased with my large medium plate. I also ordered a fine plate for my large but turns out my large has a fine plate and I just thought it was a medium. So now I have two fine plates! Good thing because I’m a fine plate guy apparently. Not a medium plate guy.
64A2196F-EE49-476C-A203-4EB68BE14D16.jpeg

Shit Snacks

I ordered a medium plate because I have been so pleased with my large medium plate. I also ordered a fine plate for my large but turns out my large has a fine plate and I just thought it was a medium. So now I have two fine plates! Good thing because I’m a fine plate guy apparently. Not a medium plate guy.

Oh that is silly haha hopefully you can trade with someone for more variety? And maybe then you can get a fine plate for your regular BCG if you don't like the medium (but if you turn the BCG upside down to grind you should be able to get the same grind with the medium btw)

PXL_20211206_215233561.jpg
Yeah you can see the slight imperfection on the bottom of my sapphire above, I don't see anything else wrong with any of these pieces, amazing deal! And it seems like there are still factory seconds available on the website...

whatitdew

Vapes R Great
I’m inching very close to entering the 3 Grinder Club!
should of jumped in on the sale and didn’t anticipate how many would sell out quick. Might grab one now and then probably another at Christmas or new year to see if another sale drops or more stock.

Does anybody know if the factory seconds will be an ongoing thing? or only temp?
might have to email them about that off red batch!

Texus

should of jumped in on the sale and didn’t anticipate how many would sell out quick. Might grab one now and then probably another at Christmas or new year to see if another sale drops or more stock.

Does anybody know if the factory seconds will be an ongoing thing? or only temp?
Black Friday was the first I have ever seen seconds for sale. Also the only time that you could get a BCG without a wait of weeks.

Shit Snacks

I think Blood Ruby is all gone dude... And they had been saving up all these factory seconds for this big sale, I'm not sure when we will see them available again once they finish selling out, but theres still plenty left!

whatitdew

Vapes R Great
The time is now then!
…just ordered two Factory seconds
emerald/onyx fine/Amethyst
ruby/rose gold medium/ruby
so I will now own 3 regular size and 1 large size!

already Have a ruby plate so going to swap that in with the rose gold, do some mix and matching.

I usually have 3 different strains on the go at any given time and like to keep my herb in the grinder for storage. So should work well.
almost addEd a second decapper but talked myself out of it.

Thai Stix

Received my large Brilliant Cut Grinder with medium plate in Aquamarine/Silver/Emerald today along with a silver D-Capper, both factory seconds. Very minor imperfections from what I can see, both built of quality materials with a super nice finish. The large size works perfect for me, very little effort required and being able to magnetically release each piece is just awesome. This was my first order from Grinders for Life and they really did an outstanding job with packing and secure shipping. Will surely purchase a stainless steel version once they are released,

IMG_4377.jpg

SquirrelMaster

I was chatting with GFL about the stainless steel version and they said they have a machine coming soon that will make them :rockon:. It's been delayed, like so many other things, in this crazy COVID world. Once it's setup they'll make an announcement on IG and to newsletter subscribers (website too imagine)and start a pre-order. I'm hoping this happens before March but you never know with all the manufacturing delays. The B-stock sale reminded me to ask them again so I could stay strong and not order another aluminum version :lol:.

When I asked about any possible differences in function I was told he/she has been rocking a SS version for over a year now and it works just the same as the aluminum version. This is an endgame grinder imo and I'm pumped!

bossman

Gentleman Of Leisure
I was chatting with GFL about the stainless steel version and they said they have a machine coming soon that will make them :rockon:. It's been delayed, like so many other things, in this crazy COVID world. Once it's setup they'll make an announcement on IG and to newsletter subscribers (website too imagine)and start a pre-order. I'm hoping this happens before March but you never know with all the manufacturing delays. The B-stock sale reminded me to ask them again so I could stay strong and not order another aluminum version :lol:.

When I asked about any possible differences in function I was told he/she has been rocking a SS version for over a year now and it works just the same as the aluminum version. This is an endgame grinder imo and I'm pumped!
You couldn't have told me this before I ordered the large BCG *and the fine plate for my medium? Come on!! 😉

whatitdew

Vapes R Great

Shit Snacks

lol, yeah I’m a 4 grinder club owner really with the added Large
I've purchased about 8 total, but gifted the others.

I’ll hit the elusive 5 grinder DIAMOND status when that SS version comes out haha.
when do we get the free watch? Is that at 10 grinders? :lol:

Haha yeah I do have others I rarely if ever use... And well, I am missing a large BCG for each plate size for a complete collection, but will have to have the steel version I'm sure too, Diamond status feels like ten so twenty could be double diamond :rofl:

Timps27

Feel like I’m winnin’ when I’m losin’ again
My large factory second has been fantastic, now I get to be excited all over again because my custom order is finally coming in tomorrow for a regular in purple/gold/purple. If I had known how much I would like it I might have snagged several more of the factory seconds, lol.

Top Bottom