• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Brilliant Cut Grinder

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
You know better than I about the merits and temptations of the BCG. I can only engage in a bit of friendly teasing on the subject, as my weakness in the face of BCG temptation is great, my knowledge of how to place pictures on FC is weak, and my desire to not offend heartfelt.

Well I did message them why not, but it's super easy to attach pictures now btw, where it says attach files below as you write your post, you can insert the image directly that way, or upload to imgur and paste the URL link here, or upload to imgbb and paste bbcode here (Also there is no reason to be worried about offending anyone! Nothing wrong with sharing the photo here -it's been done before with other custom colors- I'm sure we would all like to see it... But also no worries if it's too much trouble of course!) I use screen capture on my phone camera a lot with Instagram to share the photos here :tup:

Ooh caught them online and they got back to me quick with the photos they probably sent you already! Damn this is very beautiful:
Screenshot_20211126-163125.png
There is a small batch, they're not up on the site yet, but they probably will be it sounds like... Second shot shows a regular ruby middle plate to compare, these were left in the anodizer too long and got overcooked!

Last edited:

Madri-Gal

Child Of The Revolution
Well I did message them why not, but it's super easy to attach pictures now btw, where it says attach files below as you write your post, you can insert the image directly that way, or upload to imgur and paste the URL link here, or upload to imgbb and paste bbcode here (Also there is no reason to be worried about offending anyone! Nothing wrong with sharing the photo here -it's been done before with other custom colors- I'm sure we would all like to see it... But also no worries if it's too much trouble of course!) I use screen capture on my phone camera a lot with Instagram to share the photos here :tup:

Ooh caught them online and they got back to me quick with the photos they probably sent you already! Damn this is very beautiful:
View attachment 14694
There is a small batch, they're not up on the site yet, but they probably will be it sounds like... Second shot shows a regular ruby middle plate to compare, these were left in the anodizer too long and got overcooked!
It is beautiful. If it were a nail polish color, I'd wear it.
I was less concerned that the photo would be offensive than the teasing. Thank you for the explanation of how to load pictures. That seems like it would be a useful skill to know, and one I will strive to master.

Kinick23

i emailed BCG yday to see if possible to swap one of my middle plate colors in the Factory seconds but they said can’t switch the plates around as they’re already made up in sets. Seems at odds with their IG post to ask for particular colors combos if they didn’t have on the site and they would see what’s possible. Just thought I’d share for anyone thinking similar. I just reached out on IG to see if I get same response.

WisePenny

unknown. unmember.
I had the same response when I emailed, odd.
Luckily, I was able to switch to another combo they had in stock. So I was able to mostly get what I wanted, once I switch my bottoms.

Attachments

• 6E1708C3-9A38-4815-907B-20B2E886E1EA.jpeg
    6E1708C3-9A38-4815-907B-20B2E886E1EA.jpeg
    280.3 KB · Views: 3
  • 678AF95D-1165-4CAC-B204-E0F3C8D75C0D.jpeg
    678AF95D-1165-4CAC-B204-E0F3C8D75C0D.jpeg
    260.8 KB · Views: 3

Shit Snacks

i emailed BCG yday to see if possible to swap one of my middle plate colors in the Factory seconds but they said can’t switch the plates around as they’re already made up in sets. Seems at odds with their IG post to ask for particular colors combos if they didn’t have on the site and they would see what’s possible. Just thought I’d share for anyone thinking similar. I just reached out on IG to see if I get same response.

I believe their post, was to anyone who had not ordered yet, and was looking for a specific color combination, so they can add that combination for sale on the website, if it was available... I don't think the offer was to open up existing orders, swapping colors- like they would have sold factory seconds that you build yourself if that was the case? I think they were trying to build complete grinders to sell that way for the factory seconds, and that is why they made that post for people to request specific combinations... I know I got lucky being able to choose a specific combination early and have it set aside for me (had to order another combination on the website and mention in my notes) I just think it is really tough and so much more involved for them to interact directly with each customer and customize their order... But maybe they will be able to come through for you, I just wouldn't expect that based on their post, you know? Keep hope alive though, good luck!

Shit Snacks

@Shit Snacks yeah you’re right it was my misunderstanding. I thought since they were taking requests for specific color combos then I could potentially swap one of my plates out but no biggie still happy with orig decision :tup:

Yeah it is ironic that patience in this case ended up in potentially getting the exact color you want, I know I almost jumped on buying two to get the combo I wanted, and there was only one amethyst coarse plate left to go with sapphire for me, so I just got lucky... Then here I am, because of blood ruby, close to maybe getting more still :rofl:

Kinick23

@Shit Snacks i did end up making a change for the better i think! At last min I threw in a large onyx fine large for my large BCG that was $40 plus 10% off. After browsing the large BCG factory seconds with fine plate I settled on this one that gives me the same onyx fine plate but now get extra top/bottom and can maximize the sale at $70 plus 10% so for less than $30 more getting a whole grinder. So yeah will have 2 main BCGs and 2 back ups on the way, can’t have enough on reserve!
8F87A5EB-F4E5-4FBB-A1C1-E9520A7A0D35.jpeg

Madri-Gal

Child Of The Revolution
@Shit Snacks i did end up making a change for the better i think! At last min I threw in a large onyx fine large for my large BCG that was $40 plus 10% off. After browsing the large BCG factory seconds with fine plate I settled on this one that gives me the same onyx fine plate but now get extra top/bottom and can maximize the sale at $70 plus 10% so for less than $30 more getting a whole grinder. So yeah will have 2 main BCGs and 2 back ups on the way, can’t have enough on reserve!
View attachment 14726
That's a good looking color combination. 👌

Shit Snacks

Yeeeeeaaaahhh and so GFL totally did get me again, for the Blood Ruby, particularly because they still had some of those extra chunky coarse plates left, only in gold amber emerald silver, so had to go with silver plate and will be another two BCG richer (adding to my existing two and large BCG)... :rolleyes::lol::haw:
Screenshot_20211128-152233.png

Last edited:

Madri-Gal

Child Of The Revolution
Yeeeeeaaaahhh and so GFL totally did get me again, for the Blood Ruby, particularly because they still had some of those extra chunky coarse plates left, only in gold amber emerald silver, so had to go with silver plate and will be another two BCG richer (adding to my existing two and large BCG)... :rolleyes::lol::haw:
View attachment 14744
A wise choice. That Blood Ruby color is gorgeous.

Cannabiker

View attachment 14744
That's my color scheme! I think of as either Danish flag or Swiss Army Knife.

Shit Snacks

A wise choice. That Blood Ruby color is gorgeous.

Completely thanks to you for sharing the news of it here! Truly an incredible deal, because they are not even factory second quality...

That's my color scheme! I think of as either Danish flag or Swiss Army Knife.

Haha yeah same, you got the Blood Ruby or regular Ruby? Probably will want the regular someday, the way I am getting an Amethyst plate with my Sapphire after I originally got an entire fuchsia light amethyst BCG before...

Actually though, I may end up swapping the silver into the sapphire, if the amethyst looks good with the blood ruby? Or, I am kind of excited to mix and match them both, sapphire top amethyst middle ruby bottom, ruby top silver middle sapphire bottom, so then they are respectively: Sugilite and Sardonyx, crystal gemstone fusions of Garnet with Amethyst and Garnet with Pearl... If anyone has seen Steven Universe :rofl:

Anyway I actually got shipping notice for them today!! :razz:

Last edited:

Cannabiker

Haha yeah same, you got the Blood Ruby or regular Ruby?
I thought those looked a little darker--I assumed it was lighting. Mine are regular. That blood ruby must have been a special run; it wasn't available when I ordered, and I don't see it on the website. You have a specially-tuned VAS--you know all the details on all the vapes and accessories. Thanks for sharing all that knowledge.

Shit Snacks

I thought those looked a little darker--I assumed it was lighting. Mine are regular. That blood ruby must have been a special run; it wasn't available when I ordered, and I don't see it on the website. You have a specially-tuned VAS--you know all the details on all the vapes and accessories. Thanks for sharing all that knowledge.

Haha the Blood Ruby was literally shared here on the previous page, someone else was talking to them on Instagram and they revealed that, so I posted more details here and photos after I talked to them myself, and got talked into another one! The custom light amethyst I had ordered previously, I also did because of posts in this thread from people who had the early run of amethyst when it was more fuchsia before they darkened it for more purple... The Blood Ruby was an accident, they were left in the anodization too long so they couldn't sell them as regular Ruby, I don't think they ever even got a chance to put them up on the site because they all got bought by messaging... Like the extra chunky plate, though they may release that one properly someday in the future...

Meanwhile I just wanted to share some photos, with my aquamarine, and my large hematite with the amber plate, to compare the amber to some orange frit base glass I got from GooRoo, if anyone is interested:
PXL_20211203_055514380.jpgPXL_20211203_055518738.jpg

SquirrelMaster

Haha the Blood Ruby was literally shared here on the previous page, someone else was talking to them on Instagram and they revealed that, so I posted more details here and photos after I talked to them myself, and got talked into another one! The custom light amethyst I had ordered previously, I also did because of posts in this thread from people who had the early run of amethyst when it was more fuchsia before they darkened it for more purple... The Blood Ruby was an accident, they were left in the anodization too long so they couldn't sell them as regular Ruby, I don't think they ever even got a chance to put them up on the site because they all got bought by messaging... Like the extra chunky plate, though they may release that one properly someday in the future...

Meanwhile I just wanted to share some photos, with my aquamarine, and my large hematite with the amber plate, to compare the amber to some orange frit base glass I got from GooRoo, if anyone is interested:
View attachment 14881View attachment 14882
The yellow and orange orange frit base looks incredible!

Shit Snacks

Come to daddy hahah. It’s awesome for the price

can’t find any issue except for tiny pin dot on the edge.

Will compare to my unicorn LIFT.

Did you have to special request that combo for a factory second? Like I did, for Sapphire, with Amethyst coarse plate, but maybe they had that combo with another plate??
Such quick shipping this time, mine is already close, delivery set for Monday!

Top Bottom