Brilliant Cut Grinder

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
6 weeks 6 days from ordering to delivery 📦 so smooth 🥰😍
View attachment 8748

Happy Season 9 GIF by The Office

That didn't take too long, now did it??
Color combos look great too, you feeling the amber okay after all?

SquirrelMaster

Someone mentioned jamming up their BCG recently and I nearly did the same last night in my XL. Granted I packed super dense, super sticky flower (some Sunset Sherbet) in every loading zone and I still was still able to turn but it took a LOT of effort. Every other grinder would have been fucked in the same situation except maybe the regular BCG.

All these lovely color combos are making me want another one :lol: . Excellent choices!

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Someone mentioned jamming up their BCG recently and I nearly did the same last night in my XL. Granted I packed super dense, super sticky flower (some Sunset Sherbet) in every loading zone and I still was still able to turn but it took a LOT of effort. Every other grinder would have been fucked in the same situation except maybe the regular BCG.

All these lovely color combos are making me want another one :lol: . Excellent choices!

Yeah that can happen to me with the fresh done stuff, with either if I really stuff it in with larger nugs, easy to overdo especially with the big one and get your grip going but once you get a turn it gets smooth and can break through anything! The super-dense moist stuff does trip up most other grinders completely so the BCG still impresses of course! If they are less dense and a little dryer then there's really no problem for it to turn right through with minimal effort even if you pack it super full with larger nugs, and fresh moist dense nugs are even less of a problem if you don't loaded up to the brim.

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...
Not sure if this was posted already but this guy put his new BCG XL through a pretty solid torture test. Baseball bat stems and all. Impressive.

Wow, never seen anyone put huge, intact buds with stems like that in any grinder video. Like to see the other grinder choices do the same, even though I always break up my buds.

Top Bottom