Brilliant Cut Grinder

Vapouristo

Vapouristo Extraordinaire IG: @Vapouristo
Company Rep
It took 23 hours to get a reply for me a few month ago during the work week. They are awesome
Good to hear! I'm hoping to upgrade from the fine plate to the whole set. I thought I'd only need the fine plate but I realized if I'm going to have the best fine grinder in the world, I may as well have the best medium and coarse grinder in the world too. It's good to know I'm supporting a Canadian company as well, which also saves me some money !

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
After something in the range of a couple of years, I still prefer the medium plate for almost all my vapes. I find it the most convenient because of it's versatility.

The one thing that may push me toward that preference may be that just about all the herb I consume has been in a sealed container with a 62% moisture control pack (Boveda) for months or more since I first acquired it, before I use it. So the moisture level is more where I prefer it, drier than it sometimes is when I first get it. This lends to them to never be too moist when I grind, and probably produces a slightly finer and more even grind than more moist herb would in the same medium grind plate.

Last edited:

webtroter

The one thing that may push me toward that preference may be that just about all the herb I consume has been in a sealed container with a 62% moisture control pack (Boveda) for months or more since I first acquired it, before I use it. So the moisture level is more where I prefer it, drier than it sometimes is when I first get it. This lends to them to never be too moist when I grind, and probably produces a slightly finer and more even grind than more moist herb would in the same medium grind plate.

Same over here. I love the fluffyness of the medium grind (I haven't really compared yet)

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
I hate using a grinder upside down because it dirties up the grinder significantly faster.

The way I see it, if I have to grind upside down, then I'm using the wrong kit.

I find it very difficult to get a consistent grind, without grinding upside down, even with the fine plate, the grind is not truly very fine, of course depending on the consistency of the herbs... It took almost two years before my BCG fine got dirty enough to clean here, mostly grinding upside down with it.

Vapouristo

Vapouristo Extraordinaire IG: @Vapouristo
Company Rep
I find it very difficult to get a consistent grind, without grinding upside down, even with the fine plate, the grind is not truly very fine, of course depending on the consistency of the herbs... It took almost two years before my BCG fine got dirty enough to clean here, mostly grinding upside down with it.
I just use a medium and coarse. I can get a finer grind by just using it upside down with either plate if needed.
Thats kinda what I expected. At the very least, I expect starting the grind upside down to get the consistency I'm after.

Shit Snacks

Thats kinda what I expected. At the very least, I expect starting the grind upside down to get the consistency I'm after.

Exactly, I like the extra layer of control it provides, so often I will start a little upside down and then flip it for a nice consistent medium grind, different level depending on fine plate or medium plate, or I can grind away with my medium plate for a chunkier grind, or I can grind it with my fine plate for a chunkier fine grind, or I can grind as much as I want upside down with either! I still need to get these coarse plates to try though...

mixchu69

I’m trying to purchase a large BCG but it never allows me to input my credit card information. I realize the wait, but wondering why I can’t place my order. Any help please.

mixchu69,
Reactions: Madri-Gal

Slartibarfast

I’m trying to purchase a large BCG but it never allows me to input my credit card information. I realize the wait, but wondering why I can’t place my order. Any help please.
I had no problem putting my order in with a CC 10 days ago, I wonder if there is a 'box' or something that you inadvertently skipped above the credit card entry info point.

whatitdew

Vapes R Great
I think after these decades of skipping through Cannaland I should get a decent grinder now.
Large, silver? of course but is the debowler worth the cash?

The decapper debowler is a must if you are a Dynavap guy/girl
it completes the package, IH, BCG, Debowler and vapcap of choice.

The captive caps don’t fit the decapper as well as the regular caps though.

Shit Snacks

Still nothing from G4L yet...

Lil Bro got his in hand and it looks amazing. If he was close enough id take his until mine was delivered😂😂😂😂

Anybody know if color choice causes delay? I did triple black

There is no specific color that causes any delay, just the last batch there was a problem anodizing the amber and gold colors apparently... Not typical though!

Top Bottom