Brilliant Cut Grinder

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
I think this grinder is definitely worth the wait. My gripe (if you can call it that because...really? it's not that important) is that it's a little silly/counter-logical to have a sale when something seems to be in such limited supply relative to demand.

I'm sure it could probably be arranged to pay full price, if that's what you would prefer :shrug:

NimChimpsky

Enjoyed trying the grinds from all 3 plates in my VapBong last night and loving the consistency. Glad I got the set, I will be using all 3 regularly. Ordered the large with med plate since its the most versatile for me (pokeball colors ruby/onyx/silver cause I am a child lol and it's sort of like my team colors). The colors are so damn vibrant with my amethyst and sapphire/emerald plates.

Also enjoying this cork trivet from etsy which has become my grinder/tool session pad - thicker and slides on the table easier than my moodmats - gonna probably grab some more for my VBs.

Looking forward (~7 weeks forward) to the large and will def get an SS version if and when that drops this year.

Last edited:

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...
Enjoyed trying the grinds from all 3 plates in my VapBong ("Vapos" by Collyland moving forward..) last night and loving the consistency. Glad I got the set, I will be using all 3 regularly. Ordered the large with med plate since its the most versatile for me (pokeball colors ruby/onyx/silver cause I am a child lol and it's sort of like my team colors). The colors are so damn vibrant with my amethyst and sapphire/emerald plates.

Also enjoying this cork trivet from etsy which has become my grinder/tool session pad - thicker and slides on the table easier than my moodmats - gonna probably grab some more for my VBs.

Looking forward (~7 weeks forward) to the large and will def get an SS version if and when that drops this year.

Ahhhhh... welcome another 3-PLATE full kit member!

My LG is scheduled for Monday, but we all know about on time delivery.... 10 weeks...

Hiding in the back of the cabinet, I think my small BCG might know, it’s days are numbered!

OnO

Does anyone ever used the assendia shipping option ? Especially someone in the EU ?
Hi I think I did if it was the cheapest option one. It ended up in Switzerland I think so when it arrived in the UK I didn't even pay any import fees. :) It took about a month total.

purepotstill

Hi I think I did if it was the cheapest option one. It ended up in Switzerland I think so when it arrived in the UK I didn't even pay any import fees. :) It took about a month total.
A month after shipping ??

purepotstill,

Bad Dog

Yeah I pissed on the rug...... so what
Finally pulled the trigger on one of these :D Bought all three grind plates for 4\20. Estimated 7 week wait till shipping, probably another week before I get it (went with cheap shipping) so maybe 2 months before I get it and I'm even in country :lol: now I play the waiting game........ This will be a longer wait then for my tinymight :o

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...
Finally pulled the trigger on one of these :D Bought all three grind plates for 4\20. Estimated 7 week wait till shipping, probably another week before I get it (went with cheap shipping) so maybe 2 months before I get it and I'm even in country :lol: now I play the waiting game........ This will be a longer wait then for my tinymight :o

All you had to sweat over, was the color combinations...

Well worth the wait, long enough, you’ll forget about it. With my current BCG small, and large coming tomorrow, these will be my last grinders.

whatitdew

Vapes R Great

All you had to sweat over, was the color combinations...

Well worth the wait, long enough, you’ll forget about it. With my current BCG small, and large coming tomorrow, these will be my last grinders.

once I became a 3 plate full kit member, I noticed when I was out on the town the ladies started to look at me differently :cool:

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Jealous! Got my Zam today and I guess large BCG will arrive tomorrow... Useless USPS tracking! Oh well what's another day?

And what a day it is! 420 delivery is fun lol

PXL-20210420-231523311.jpg

Such a thing of beauty... Satisfying choices!

Edit for the first use, loaded up some super lemon haze cbd and candyman thc herbs, fresh and moist, very dense sticky stuff:
PXL-20210421-003342637.jpg

PXL-20210421-003839932.jpg

I did grind upside down a bit at first for this^ and probably a little too much as I ended up with a finer grind than I intended, just turned so smooth and it ground so quick I wasn't entirely prepared! Always such a wonder...

Last edited:

Sour Dream

Blue Dream enthusiast
And what a day it is! 420 delivery is fun lol

PXL-20210420-231523311.jpg

Such a thing of beauty... Satisfying choices!

Edit for the first use, loaded up some super lemon haze cbd and candyman thc herbs, fresh and moist, very dense sticky stuff:
PXL-20210421-003342637.jpg

PXL-20210421-003839932.jpg

I did grind upside down a bit at first for this^ and probably a little too much as I ended up with a finer grind than I intended, just turned so smooth and it ground so quick I wasn't entirely prepared! Always such a wonder...
oh i feel like i need a bigger one now, how do you rate the bigger one vs your other grinders in general?

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
oh i feel like i need a bigger one now, how do you rate the bigger one vs your other grinders in general?

Yeah I definitely need more time with it, but first use was pretty great, the height is the same as the original, it is just wider so I could fully palm it to grind very quick, quite comfortable for me, seems like very nice ergonomics! This is now also the largest grinder I own, but it doesn't feel oversized.

Top Bottom