Brilliant Cut Grinder

Sour Dream

Blue Dream enthusiast
my anodization has held up real good so far on my two grinders. I’ve seen the Reddit posts by that guy, with the beat up grinder. he seems like a disgruntled buyer who has posted the same photos previously. I wouldn’t worry. I have purchased 5 of these grinders for myself or friends, all serious cannabis users… no issues yet.
yea he has been reposting that pic for at least 5 months, I and someone else called him out on it a few months ago. People who have personal vendettas against companies like that and spam post are always weird to me

oldfool

:uhoh:

Can anyone post pics of product ground up in chamber?

This is the BCG I use to grind upside down the most, to get a more consistent fine grind,
PXL-20210522-215641706.jpg

Last edited:

BeeSawd

Just got mine today and have been floored with the quality, absolutely fantastically designed grinder. Dont get me wrong I still love my Pucc but it may have to step aside as my main grinder, just love how easily the BCG shreds through grinder packs that'd usually stop any other grinder I own in it's tracks (first time I loaded it I overfilled AND stacked herb in the middle, both big no-nos for any other grinder) creating a fine (i got the fine plate. Was actually worried it'd be TOO fine after seeing some reviews, very happy it's pretty much perfect) super even grind. The way the cut on the top/bottom hits/catches the light is straight up stunning and because of the custom nature it perfectly matches the rest of my setup. Whole heartedly recommend the BCG, this thing's a beast!

P.S The top's so dense you could use it as a weapon lol, huge fan of the overall weight (I will say the bottom seemed light when coming from the Pucc but it's due to the fact it has so much more storage space and a better "alignment mechanism" that takes up way less space.

Last edited:

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
Just got mine today and have been floored with the quality, absolutely fantastically designed grinder. Dont get me wrong I still love my Pucc but it may have to step aside as my main grinder, just love how easily the BCG shreds through grinder packs that'd usually stop any other grinder I own in it's tracks (first time I loaded it I overfilled AND stacked herb in the middle, both big no-nos for any other grinder) creating a fine (i got the fine plate. Was actually worried it'd be TOO fine after seeing some reviews, very happy it's pretty much perfect) super even grind. The way the cut on the top/bottom hits/catches the light is straight up stunning and because of the custom nature it perfectly matches the rest of my setup. Whole heartedly recommend the BCG, this thing's a beast!

P.S The top's so dense you could use it as a weapon lol, huge fan of the overall weight (I will say the bottom seemed light when coming from the Pucc but it's due to the fact it has so much more storage space and a better "alignment mechanism" that takes up way less space.

Welcome to the family!

oldfool

Looks good, what do you recommend most? The devices I use under my post.
Current rotation: REFC Highlighter, Dr Dabber Switch w/AlN ceramic cup, Lift Innovations reject grinder
Standby: Ditanium, Carta Focus V, Divine Tribe V4.5, SLX grinder
Retired: Dr Dabber Ghost concentrate pen, Puffco pen,
VAPORBLUNT BAKER DAB VAPORIZER, Orb 4
Future: SS BCG, XL SLX (3.5")

oldfool,
Reactions: BeeSawd

MoltenTiger

Better late than never, pretty patterns, large BCG, medium plate, full?,
View attachment 11509
that's so awesome! I don't think I've ever brimmed mine, amateur hour over here!

Looks good in purple too

The colors I'd like to see in photos are sapphire, aquamarine, gold and amethyst.
great choices. Luckily any choice that involves BCG is the right one!

the custom nature it perfectly matches the rest of my setup
Statements like these should be backed up with photographic evidence :brow:

m0sh

Singer Song Writer Stoner
Howdy.
I realized it's been over a month since I've gotten my large brilliant cut grinder and I have not written anything about it.

If anyone knows me, I'm skeptical at first, and it took me a while to order this one, even though I've known about it for quite a while.

It took 3 months to arrive.
So, how it is?

20210816-100216.jpg

I really like my color picks, my wife helped me selecting the perfect match, and I think she nailed it :)

The size is good, I like the large size, it's a great size, I can't imagine myself using a smaller one, in fact, I would love to see an XL version instead.
I have picked the fine grind and I've very happy, that's the perfect grind for me. I don't use it upside down at all.

20210710-100218.jpg
20210710-100336.jpg

As you can see, I like the results, it's a good grind, exactly like I like, so happy I went with fine (@Shit Snacks cheers).
The bottom part can be used as a tray but I'd much rather move it to a bowl right away, there is some sticky pollen or whatever you want to call it that can be simply be brushed into the bowl, leaving the bottom piece clean.
And it's clean, how boy, this is truly exceptional. I have used metal grinders and the past and always hated them. I was sure SLX was going to solve it, but nope...
Finally, the day has come! BCG delivered something I was truly skeptical about and proved me wrong once again!

I f***ing love this community, this is not the first nor the second time I was proved wrong and I'm so happy about it.

Yes, it's expensive, but is it though? if this is the last grinder you will get, then it's not so bad.
If I used the XL Storz Bickel plastic one, and replaced it every 6 months/1 years,s and constantly cleaning it gently between uses, how long until this cost catches up?

It's kinda like moving from smoking to vaping, sure, you pay a lot for the device, but slowly slowly, you gain that money back by not wasting it on lighters, papers, and even tobacco (most here do that, yuk).

Get it!!! :)

Howdy.
I realized it's been over a month since I've gotten my large brilliant cut grinder and I have not written anything about it.

If anyone knows me, I'm skeptical at first, and it took me a while to order this one, even though I've known about it for quite a while.

It took 3 months to arrive.
So, how it is?

20210816-100216.jpg

I really like my color picks, my wife helped me selecting the perfect match, and I think she nailed it :)

The size is good, I like the large size, it's a great size, I can't imagine myself using a smaller one, in fact, I would love to see an XL version instead.
I have picked the fine grind and I've very happy, that's the perfect grind for me. I don't use it upside down at all.

20210710-100218.jpg
20210710-100336.jpg

As you can see, I like the results, it's a good grind, exactly like I like, so happy I went with fine (@Shit Snacks cheers).
The bottom part can be used as a tray but I'd much rather move it to a bowl right away, there is some sticky pollen or whatever you want to call it that can be simply be brushed into the bowl, leaving the bottom piece clean.
And it's clean, how boy, this is truly exceptional. I have used metal grinders and the past and always hated them. I was sure SLX was going to solve it, but nope...
Finally, the day has come! BCG delivered something I was truly skeptical about and proved me wrong once again!

I f***ing love this community, this is not the first nor the second time I was proved wrong and I'm so happy about it.

Yes, it's expensive, but is it though? if this is the last grinder you will get, then it's not so bad.
If I used the XL Storz Bickel plastic one, and replaced it every 6 months/1 years,s and constantly cleaning it gently between uses, how long until this cost catches up?

It's kinda like moving from smoking to vaping, sure, you pay a lot for the device, but slowly slowly, you gain that money back by not wasting it on lighters, papers, and even tobacco (most here do that, yuk).

Get it!!! :)
yours is the first multi-colored that i actually like! nice job

bossman

Gentleman Of Leisure
I'm interested in the large BCG and wondering if I should depart from the medium plate on my medium, which I've always liked and now use exclusively. The fine certainly looks smaller and less fluffy than I'm accustomed to but I've never used one. Using it with the usual suspects: Zs, TM, FW7, and some vapcaps.

I guess I could stick with the medium and maybe double back to add a fine plate for the og. I've never reliably used multiple plates on a grinder though

BeeSawd

I'm interested in the large BCG and wondering if I should depart from the medium plate on my medium, which I've always liked and now use exclusively. The fine certainly looks smaller and less fluffy than I'm accustomed to but I've never used one. Using it with the usual suspects: Zs, TM, FW7, and some vapcaps.

I guess I could stick with the medium and maybe double back to add a fine plate for the og. I've never reliably used multiple plates on a grinder though
Fine works beautifully with the FW7.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)

Yeah unless you have a need to grind larger amounts of medium, I think you make a strong case for the fine this time! That's the plate I started with, with my regular and it did not leave me wanting... Until I wanted to try more medium and coarse grinds that is!

Slartibarfast

I am loving my large BCG. It's a real pleasure to grind herb with, and I have been using it at every opportunity, altho I can't get thru my various containers of ground bud fast enough.
Last week, I was given a sample of some freshly cured White Widow, it was still quite sticky but the BCG handled it like a champ. A few turns, a few caring slaps on her butt, and all the mull had dropped thru the holes and was in the base. She's a real responsive beauty! :love:

Last edited:

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...
As a 3 Plater, I chose my plate based on my flower, and humidity. The “large” has yet to be used, but since it’s a “Grinder for Life”, I’ll never have to wonder about a plate I don’t have, or if and when the company is gone.

Top Bottom