Brilliant Cut Grinder

Taz German

Prall durch's All!
Thing is I decided against to buy one, since I figured out for myself that there is no real need for it. I got a 3 plate setup and that's covering all my needs.
I don't care about the bags! It was just that little bit to save me a lot money again.

Slartibarfast

Good for you @alltoreup , yesterday I got my large BCG with medium plate:clap:so now for a short round of...

:uhoh:What's in the box? :uhoh:
DSC02889.jpg

:clap:
DSC02891.jpg

DSC02892.jpg

DSC02893.jpg

DSC02895.jpg

DSC02896.jpg

DSC02936.jpg

DSC02939.jpg

I am rapt to have received it. It was just over 7 weeks after ordering before I got the shipping notice, and then nearly 3 weeks via Asendia.

It appears really well machined and well made, and buttery smooth in turning. This really is a grinder for life, and one that I have no problems over the small wait to get one, it is something I can use with pleasure, for life! My other 2 grinders are true PITA to use for how prone they are to getting gummed up on the rims.

Anyway, I read thru this whole thread twice, once before ordering and again while waiting for my order, just salivating over the many greats posts and pictures of the good folk who've gone before me, So this post is to return the favour. Thanks.

Be well everyone!

alltoreup

Damn you, party liquor
Spent yesterday testing mine refilling all my Jyarz. I got a large with a medium plate. What a great grinder! I’m floored with the fact that everything ended up in the bottom where it is supposed to be! Too many grinders out there just don’t do this well. You grind and smack and grind some more and shake and still have stuff left in the teeth. No so with this baby! And the design? Shit…that’s just the cherry on top but you all already know this. Off to grind some more!

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
Good for you @alltoreup , yesterday I got my large BCG with medium plate:clap:so now for a short round of...

:uhoh:What's in the box? :uhoh:
DSC02889.jpg

:clap:
DSC02891.jpg

DSC02892.jpg

DSC02893.jpg

DSC02895.jpg

DSC02896.jpg

DSC02936.jpg

DSC02939.jpg

I am rapt to have received it. It was just over 7 weeks after ordering before I got the shipping notice, and then nearly 3 weeks via Asendia.

It appears really well machined and well made, and buttery smooth in turning. This really is a grinder for life, and one that I have no problems over the small wait to get one, it is something I can use with pleasure, for life! My other 2 grinders are true PITA to use for how prone they are to getting gummed up on the rims.

Anyway, I read thru this whole thread twice, once before ordering and again while waiting for my order, just salivating over the many greats posts and pictures of the good folk who've gone before me, So this post is to return the favour. Thanks.

Be well everyone!

Welcome to the family!

Slartibarfast

I love the buttery smooth action of this grinder and how after a couple of taps all the mull is sitting in the bottom ready for use. This is the nicest grinder I have ever had and it makes grinding up some buds to be a real pleasure. A big thumbs from me, love it! 👍👍👍

LesPlenty

Company Rep
Getting to know my large BCG, I like most things about it...just needs a deeper catch area for my needs to be just about perfect (I would not say no to a 3.5" version either as it would stop me having to break up buds to fit in it)
Sunnies needed...head torch for lighting was a bit much,
1627536204849.jpg
Gumming up a little on the lip but that has not changed how easy it is to turn and I do not clean it at all, no brushing...nothing.:clap:
The purple finish is well above average, much nicer than I thought it would be and I expected it to be nice!

Alexis

just needs a deeper catch area for my needs to be just about perfect (I would not say no to a 3.5" version either as it would stop me having to break up buds to fit in it)
Have you considered….a woodchipper? That might be more down your street.

Haha, I’m picturing it now. Normal Ozzie living, the relatives come over, you are outback when they are greeted at the door.

Where’s Les?

Oh he’s just in the yard mate grinding up some herb for the next 24 minutes he won’t be long, here you better put these on (hands ear protecting gear.) :lol:

vapviking

Old & In the Way
Folks, I have ordered a BCG.
Very excited about it but now I am second guessing my color choices.
I've inquired about color photos but they apparently don't have any readily available so all I'm going by are the illustrations online.
The colors I'd like to see in photos are sapphire, aquamarine, gold and amethyst.
Sorry, I've not skimmed this thread and I don't think I can search for photos...
Thanks!
Edit, oh geez it's so obvious I did next to nothing to help myself! Sapphire pics on this very page.
Doh!
EDIT EDIT, now I see all I needed.
nevermind...

Last edited:

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Folks, I have ordered a BCG.
Very excited about it but now I am second guessing my color choices.
I've inquired about color photos but they apparently don't have any readily available so all I'm going by are the illustrations online.
The colors I'd like to see in photos are sapphire, aquamarine, gold and amethyst.
Sorry, I've not skimmed this thread and I don't think I can search for photos...
Thanks!
Edit, oh geez it's so obvious I did next to nothing to help myself! Sapphire pics on this very page.
Doh!
EDIT EDIT, now I see all I needed.
nevermind...

Also their Instagram... :tup:

vapviking

Old & In the Way
Also their Instagram... :tup:
Thanks!
With help from my wife's account access, I looked there, as well as flipping thru the pages here; I've confirmed that my original order colors will be just fine. It's a weird buyer's remorse when it's only about the color selection.

What I can't effin' believe is that I sweated this grinder for the past year or so, finally pulling the trigger -- and just now realize I've not once until today looked to this thread for input. It should have been the first place I went. Idiot. :doh:

angular ocelot

Thanks!
With help from my wife's account access, I looked there, as well as flipping thru the pages here; I've confirmed that my original order colors will be just fine. It's a weird buyer's remorse when it's only about the color selection.

What I can't effin' believe is that I sweated this grinder for the past year or so, finally pulling the trigger -- and just now realize I've not once until today looked to this thread for input. It should have been the first place I went. Idiot. :doh:
if you do want to change colour, email them. i changed my mind after ordering and it wasnt a problem.

Michel

How bad is the chipping of the anodized aluminum? Any input? I ordered onyx and I’m not sure if I shouldn’t have gone with the silver one…

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
How bad is the chipping of the anodized aluminum? Any input? I ordered onyx and I’m not sure if I shouldn’t have gone with the silver one…

It's not really chipping, just certain parts wear down, particularly the teeth that will connect to the pin in the bottom tray so the magnet doesn't turn as you grind, as far as like the teeth, just be careful closing and opening the grinder to be extra safe and make the wear and even more minimal overtime, my teeth still look fine after over two years! Some people do get the silver, for this reason, however I'm pretty sure it's still anodized so it will still wear down in the same way, it will only be less noticeable is all? Purely speculation, but I say just get whatever color you like and baby your baby!

whatitdew

Vapes R Great
I love sticking a whole nug over the centre pin and smashing it up in a few turns. hella satisfying

my anodization has held up real good so far on my two grinders. I’ve seen the Reddit posts by that guy, with the beat up grinder. he seems like a disgruntled buyer who has posted the same photos previously. I wouldn’t worry. I have purchased 5 of these grinders for myself or friends, all serious cannabis users… no issues yet.

Top Bottom