Pics please :)

out of curiosity, when did you order?

2/16 my dude. :tup:

qw52sgug5l8fca8h.jpg

9vhixdf77q27770o.jpg

Last edited:

BrianTL

Westchester, NY
I embraced my inner comic book geek with this, the Incredible Hulk, joker, green goblin for my medium plate View attachment 7610
For my course a thunderstorm in the forest
View attachment 7611
And to remind me of my birthday a pumpkin hidden between two leaves
View attachment 7612

Is your birthday Halloween by chance? Mine is...I did onyx and amber for that. I do prefer a burnt orange look in general so I’m thinking it’s not such a bad thing that it appears more copper ish in person. This is my large set

3-B76-F92-D-E317-450-D-B7-D5-1952057-E21-B0.png
F6-F4-ADB9-2-E32-4-A03-A441-D1822987-E4-E2.png
723-F2624-3986-4785-9481-C7179-AE5798-C.png

the ob

all good in the hood.
So this morning, and I can’t believe I’m saying this after much consternation, I am seriously just considering ordering a grinder in ALL sapphire:)

wirh maybe the fine plate in aquamarine and the coarse plate in hematite:). Sounds boring but easy :).

I am curious about the hematite. Is that kike a gunmetal Grey? It’s hard to tell from photos.

SquirrelMaster

So this morning, and I can’t believe I’m saying this after much consternation, I am seriously just considering ordering a grinder in ALL sapphire:)

wirh maybe the fine plate in aquamarine and the coarse plate in hematite:). Sounds boring but easy :).

I am curious about the hematite. Is that kike a gunmetal Grey? It’s hard to tell from photos.
That would be a wicked combo imo.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)

Yeah I think that sounds like a very good choice! Not boring at all...

Yeah the hematite is gunmetal gray basically, the earlier versions I think were more blue (and I remember one old batch that came out more dark) though I don't feel like the one I just got is blue at all? Which I'm a little disappointed by as I like the slate blue, but yeah to me it looks more perfect deep gray gunmetal esque...

Do you guys load herb to the too plate or middle plate prior to grind or both?

For BCG I always load the metal plate, but I always load the center, not really ever up to the edges on the sides, so I can leave room for the lid closing and those side teeth within it... And yeah I always break up into small nugs without stems loading between the teeth too... I will often flip the grinder, turning it upside down at least for the first turn or two, for consistency. For most other grinders I would lid load this way (like I was with new UMG recently), but the BCG is so good for me that I don't need to...

the ob

all good in the hood.
That would be a wicked combo imo.
Thanks! I am so close to just ordering and then not having to worry about it anymore. Till I freak out and change my mind. :)
Yeah I think that sounds like a very good choice! Not boring at all...

Yeah the hematite is gunmetal gray basically, the earlier versions I think were more blue (and I remember one old batch that came out more dark) though I don't feel like the one I just got is blue at all? Which I'm a little disappointed by as I like the slate blue, but yeah to me it looks more perfect deep gray gunmetal esque...
Gunmetal is nice, but agree a blueish Grey would be awesome.

Shivo23

Hi, got the Santa Cruz Shredder and wanted to add a BCG with a little bit finer grind. Would like one that is a little finer than the Santa Cruz. Which plate would you guys recommend? Medium or fine? thanks..

Shivo23,

webtroter

Hi, got the Santa Cruz Shredder and wanted to add a BCG with a little bit finer grind. Would like one that is a little finer than the Santa Cruz. Which plate would you guys recommend? Medium or fine? thanks..
I'll let you know when I receive my BCG (friday maybe :) ).

My current grinder is a SCS Large 2Piece. I usually grind by doing 5-6-7 (half) turns and dump everything in a cup. I'll post comparison pictures when I get my BCG

Last edited:

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)

Fine plate, it is not even that super fine, unless you grind upside down, which I do recommend as it never locks up and you can get a very consistent fine grind this way!

Top Bottom