Brilliant Cut Grinder

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Now that's painful! I'm still hoping it might arrive sooner?!? Maybe I can pull a Best buds 😁

Haha I know it's rough, but if you're hoping for sooner you're probably just going to be disappointed, expect later to be safe! I would say a full 8 weeks minimum, but yeah if I had to wait for one again now knowing how great they are, that'd be tough... Hang in there!!

Bad Dog

Yeah I pissed on the rug...... so what
My hopes and dreams shattered like so much of grandma's china dropped on to a cold and indifferent tile floor 😭😭😭 the wait for this is like a marathon every time you hit the wall your stunned by how much longer the race is LoL I'll get there but my only comfort is the BCG preview tool :rofl: ...... Some day!

Shit Snacks

My hopes and dreams shattered like so much of grandma's china dropped on to a cold and indifferent tile floor 😭😭😭 the wait for this is like a marathon every time you hit the wall your stunned by how much longer the race is LoL I'll get there but my only comfort is the BCG preview tool :rofl: ...... Some day!

I really suggest stalking Instagram photos! Not to mention Google image search, more rewarding than the preview tool :tup:

Shit Snacks

Hi, got the Santa Cruz Shredder and wanted to add a BCG with a little bit finer grind. Would like one that is a little finer than the Santa Cruz. Which plate would you guys recommend? Medium or fine? thanks..

Fine plate, it is not even that super fine, unless you grind upside down, which I do recommend as it never locks up and you can get a very consistent fine grind this way!

Sorry I just realized your request may have been to get a grind that is only slightly more fine than the SCS (3 piece?) in which case then yeah medium plate would make sense!

Shit Snacks,
Reactions: Shivo23

conanOrien

Just got my shipping notification today! I ordered a large BCG in Onyx/Amber/Onyx. Color matching with my Storz and Bickel gear :love:

Feels good to finally be in the home stretch! It looks like all told it will be 10 weeks from ordering to my door (Ordered on March 5th, delivery is projected for May 14th).

the ob

all good in the hood.
Happy for those getting theirs.

I still can’t pull the trigger, even though I know for sure I want one. The main reason is the upcoming Stainless Steel version that I have been told will. E introduced over the next eight weeks.

It will be hard to order just to see that version come out before mine shows up. Knowing I’ll want that one too of course. :)

which brings me to this…

advantages of the SS vs. the aluminum version. Curious about everyone’s thoughts.

Here is what I can come up with.

Pros of the SS
-health
-durability
-you can fight off intruders with it? :)

Pros of the Aluminum
-lighter

Thoughts?

mans should I have both? :).

conanOrien

I still can’t pull the trigger, even though I know for sure I want one. The main reason is the upcoming Stainless Steel version that I have been told will. E introduced over the next eight weeks.

It will be hard to order just to see that version come out before mine shows up. Knowing I’ll want that one too of course. :)

which brings me to this…

advantages of the SS vs. the aluminum version. Curious about everyone’s thoughts.

Pros of the SS
-health
-durability

Pros of the Aluminum
-lighter

Thoughts?

Hey just so you know - BCGs sell really well on the secondhand market. You could probably buy one, use it until the SS version is released, and then sell it at no/low loss.

Shit Snacks

which brings me to this…

Pros of the SS
-health
-durability

Pros of the Aluminum
-lighter

Thoughts?

We don't know yet what the offering will be exactly, but I'm not expecting the same colors to be available in steel at least...

the ob

all good in the hood.
Not complaining, but the thing stopping me in the wait/lead time. Of course, every day I delay the wait gets longer.

i think I keep hoping someone will want to sell one in a combination I like and I can get it in a few days. Yeah, good luck with that :)

webtroter

Hi, got the Santa Cruz Shredder and wanted to add a BCG with a little bit finer grind. Would like one that is a little finer than the Santa Cruz. Which plate would you guys recommend? Medium or fine? thanks..

I'll let you know when I receive my BCG (friday maybe :) ).

My current grinder is a SCS Large 2Piece. I usually grind by doing 5-6-7 (half) turns and dump everything in a cup. I'll post comparison pictures when I get my BCG

Here are my result SCS vs BCG Medium VS BCG Fine

Amber is medium, onyx is fine.
I'll do beauty shots later.

EDIT :
So happy right now.
IMG_20210506_205213.jpg

Last edited:

Chicken No Name

Dazed and confused
@Therapy

That's unlucky. Mine arrived few months ago now into the EU and whilst I was expecting a custom duties bill I struck lucky and no charge. Not so lucky on my CH order which did get hit.... Swings and roundabouts I guess.
But the beauty of the BCG I imagine has smoothed away the custom duty bill..... Once paid I find it's forgotten about when the item is purchased is such a cracker.....

webtroter

so we should wait to get one? did anyone get the normal size and feel it's too small?

Yes yes, we say well worth the wait! Made to order is all, but brilliance takes time lol
Honestly I never felt like the normal size might be too small until I got the large!

Hahaha, I only have the large, and it feels huge compared to my "large" SCS

Frankly, I would suggest past-me to take the regular size one. I might not have listened to future-me tho.

vapingtortoise

Tortoise
Yes yes, we say well worth the wait! Made to order is all, but brilliance takes time lol
Honestly I never felt like the normal size might be too small until I got the large!
Oops, sorry I meant should we wait for that stainless steel one you guys are all talking about? I have used many grinders before but I just have a typical chromium crusher with pollen catcher atm. Wait so you have both?

Hahaha, I only have the large, and it feels huge compared to my "large" SCS

Frankly, I would suggest past-me to take the regular size one. I might not have listened to future-me tho.
Dang it's that large! Haha, I was thinking it's only a little bit more but it seems like it would be huge. Would save time grinding though, does it seal well so the material won't dry out if you leave it ground?

Top Bottom