Votes: 17 20.2%
  • What's the EU

Votes: 1 1.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

arb

Semi shaved ape
can you tell me approximately when britain was working together for the benefit of everyone?
How about when they abolished slavery in the western hemisphere......... something that still happens in Africa,the middle east and parts of Asia.
That seems like a fairly good instance.
👍🏿

My apologies to all who feel I've slurred the English population. This was never my intention.

I particularly apologise for any excessively frothy statements that anyone found worthy of reporting.
The only one pressing the report button was also the one screaming you are a racist..........while being racist as hell.
😂

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member
Please refrain from personal attacks. Discuss the topic, not each other.

oh, and I am english and like 50% of the rest of the people here I did not vote for this, saying 'the english' really doesn't help. I suggest using any foul language you can muster instead to describe these scum!

Just don't do it, call them by their proper names (any insults you can muster) and leave the English out of it 😊

Encouraging people to use insults is not a good idea since it can end up in situations like this.

@kel I suggest you get off your high horse and stop spitting your dummy out....

Although @kel encouraged the use of insults, I don't think this is what he had in mind. Please treat other members with respect.

The only one pressing the report button was also the one screaming you are a racist..........while being racist as hell.

See what I wrote above. This statement is inflammatory and unnecessary.

oddjobold

Vape swap shop
Brexit...

A dictatorship in waiting and a complicit media pushed through an agenda to enable them to carry on with tax evasion. The unfortunate side effect is that the whole country will suffer due hit to the economy. Luckily the media will convince the majority it's for the best, and hide the ramifications.

Pity us....

Pity the people that still are convinced it's for the best even more......

Chicken No Name

Dazed and confused
Surely you mean to say the 'total asshole stuck up tw^t half of the' english 🚀

edit: i have yet to hear one single solitary benefit to the UK leaving the eu!

I do not respect the choice made by half of this country, I do not even respect these people - at all. I think it reflects an arrogance, conceitedness and ignorance that has no place in humanity never mind anywhere else... I am sickened, to my core, that anyone thinks this is a good idea. I don't think there is any good going to come for it for anyone except a few very rich very nasty people. Literally my only hope is civil war and a return to civilisation at some point.

oh, and I am english and like 50% of the rest of the people here I did not vote for this, saying 'the english' really doesn't help. I suggest using any foul language you can muster instead to describe these scum!

===

Can always count on arb 🤣

I am laughing at myself for these words too, but I have lost my entire family to this - fully ashamed to admit my parents care more about 'happy fish' and the tories than they do about the welfare of their own children...! As I say... not even human! Who does that? My family apparently!
I agree that this discussion quickly became toxic.
I tried not to be antagonistic, merely to point out some stats.

I do find it tiresome that anyone who doesn't agree with Kel (e.g voted brexit) is depicted as 'total assholes', 'twats', 'total scum' and not worthy of 'his respect' and hoping for (seriously?!) 'civil war'. Such views have never helped.

Age and maturity have pushed me away from such aggressive tactics. I prefer adult discourse but at times I fail at this myself....

I apologise again for loosing my rag slightly with my high horse and dummy comments. It was inappropriate.

Chicken No Name

Dazed and confused
Thanks @Cheebsy and @arb. I was beginning to question myself for a moment such was the vitriol in certain responses. I should have stuck with my initial sentiment, avoid politics and religion. I'm off for a calming dab I think.....

kel

FuckMisogynists!
You lot are hilarious... so anyone who rightly points out any xenophobia is a racist? WTF?

😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

I stand by my words, brexit is a totalitarian racist endeavour, the propaganda blaming 'the english' is designed to cause further hatred and division.

We spend 47 years working together with our brothers and sisters in Europe, now we have massive barriers to that so some rich people can stay rich.

There's only one group of people I actively hate, and that's the hateful racist bigots and other xenophobic people who have no place in humanity - that's it! That is what right thinking and caring people shout out against in the way I have done here.

And yes, they are assholes, twats etc... live and let live, except them they don't do this, so we must fight it at every step f the way, that's why we fought in the wars, to stop these kind of people.

and this... wow...

SafariScreenSnapz348.png

I will always stand up and fight against fasism, racism, hatred and assholes everywhere = fighting this can in no way be contrived as hypocrisy!

There is definitely a question here, it is how do you know that you are fighting on the right side? The answer is if there are some people going round oppressing others, attacking them, personally insulting them, killing/hurting/torturing them because of their country, skin colour etc. and you are the one trying to stop these people doing these terrible things to others - you are on the right side and you can call these horrific people whatever you like because they lost all right to be treated civilly when they chose this course of action.

If you want to somehow turn that around to make out that it's me being hateful - well good luck with that - means nothing to me.,. I am profoundly sure in my convictions.

It is good to see who's who... thanks!!

Last edited:
kel,
  • Haha
Reactions: arb

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member
You lot are hilarious... so anyone who rightly points out any xenophobia is a racist? WTF?

😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

I stand by my words, brexit is a totalitarian racist endeavour, the propaganda blaming 'the english' is designed to cause further hatred and division.

We spend 47 years working together with our brothers and sisters in Europe, now we have massive barriers to that so some rich people can stay rich.

There's only one group of people I actively hate, and that's the hateful racist bigots and other xenophobic people who have no place in humanity - that's it! That is what right thinking and caring people shout out against in the way I have done here.

And yes, they are assholes, twats etc... live and let live, except them they don't do this, so we must fight it at every step f the way, that's why we fought in the wars, to stop these kind of people.

I will always stand up and fight against fasism, racism, hatred and assholes everywhere.

If you want to somehow turn that around to make out that it's me being hateful - well good luck with that - means nothing to me.,. I am profoundly sure in my convictions.

It is good to see who's who... thanks!!

I asked you to discuss the topic and not other members. I realize you are using broader terms but this doesn't get you off the hook, because you are clearly implicating participants in this discussion. This is made blatantly obvious by your concluding remark.

Two things: first, consider that one person's asshole is another person's source of relief from intense internal distress. Second, the next post along this line from anyone will get a warning point.

kel

FuckMisogynists!
My apologies @pakalolo I was careful not to name names but realise why my post was deleted.

@kel fight the good fight brother, just don't stoop to their level by slinging insults. Insults never help win a rational argument. We obviously don't see eye to eye on alot of politics but no hard feelings man, life is too short.

No worries...

I firmly believe the only thing you should ever be intolerant of is intolerance - that is the exception that proves the rule!

Yes, it is contradictory in one sense, but it is the founding principle on which I (and many others) live my life, if that's a joke to some people, well so be it. I have been as calm as mill pond throughout the whole discussion and remain so, I am not offended personally, even though I have been attacked directly personally I never reacted to that, I just find it fascinating that clear philosophical standpoints that have been the mainstay of right-thinking society have been so effectively disrupted throughout this whole process to the point where 50% of something now somehow miraculously means 100%.

kel,
  • Haha

angular ocelot

How about when they abolished slavery in the western hemisphere......... something that still happens in Africa,the middle east and parts of Asia.
That seems like a fairly good instance.
👍🏿
at that point most of my ancestors had been forced from a life of agricultural labourers in wales and shropshire by enclosure of the common land by the rich, into coalmines and nail forges and iron foundries owned by the same people. their life expectancy went from seventyish to thirtyish in a few generations due to this.
pulling together in the interest of everyone is and always has been against the interests of the ruling class. thats why they dont do it.

arb

Semi shaved ape
at that point most of my ancestors had been forced from a life of agricultural labourers in wales and shropshire by enclosure of the common land by the rich, into coalmines and nail forges and iron foundries owned by the same people. their life expectancy went from seventyish to thirtyish in a few generations due to this.
pulling together in the interest of everyone is and always has been against the interests of the ruling class. thats why they dont do it.
Sounds like they should have fought to throw that yoke off for themselves and for you.
😣

arb,

kel

FuckMisogynists!
One of the reasons for brexit was to free the UK from the EU Charter of Fundamental Rights which ensures people have the right to form unions, the right to seek asylum etc. it was all getting a bit close to the bone for the rich ruling people you describe!

This is what half the UK voted to 'free us' from, it's well worth reading, it's awesome

If that's a bit too much, this article sums up what we in the UK have lost:

This is how 'The Last Victorians' are 'making Britain Great again' and what the people who genuinely believe brexit is a good idea voted for - it's all about perpetuating this rich poor, ruling class / peasant division.

kel

FuckMisogynists!
These are the people I am supposed to respect? 🤔

Nope... never! They don't respect anyone else, the law, common decency - they hate literally everyone everyone except themselves - so why should anyone respect them.

Notice how literally no one apart from his cronies are clapping, that's because nearly every single word out his mouth constitutes complete and utter horrifying far right hate filled populist nationalism - the hypocrisy and lies are astounding. Brexit voters chose this.

I have been desperately trying to find some way to apologise for my 'name calling', but I just can't, at lest not in any meaningful way. I apologise if it made anyone here feel uncomfortable, but that's as much as I can muster.

Perhaps if they would like to apologise to me/us first for taking our freedom, our identity, destroying my business I spent years working hard to build up, our NHS health care system that they are dismantling and distributing to private companies, the pensions they are so desperately trying to get rid of even though they are already the lowest in europe, the fundamental rights everyone else in europe enjoys but we now don't, ... I could go on, they are taking everything the british people have worked hard to establish over the decades. Was the EU perfect - of course not - but it was going in the right direction and mistakes were being rectified and despite what farage says, they were held to account.

If anyone is seriously wondering what these people are up to and why, I recommend reading the Neoliberal Manifesto from the Adam Smith Institute

That is sickening enough, I mean I actually vomitted at the callous and brutal cold hearted words that have real life implications for millions of people. Some people might say I am too sensitive, no I just have a very active imagination and witness the reality of these policies. If you are not able to imagine - please watch Ken Loach - Sorry we missed you or I, Daniel Blake - these are not fictions, they are small snapshots of the reality of life for many people in the UK.

In the UK the Food Foundation outlines the horrifying abuse these people (see how I am not using those bad words again - I am trying honestly) inflict on millions of their citizens on an ongoing day by day basis in the name of austerity while they plough billions into their mates pockets with dodgy contracts:

Yes - 2.3 million children suffering food poverty in 'great' britain ... this is not my idea of great! But hey - brexit voters wanted this! I imagine them cheering every time a child dies. Johnson freely admits there is a population problem and that someone should have the balls to do something about it - well I guess this is what he is planning all along. Respect this and the people who voted for it? Nope!

Or perhaps you would like to watch as Farage bullies and harasses people trying to seek asylum in the UK, pay attention and notice how he never refers to the reasons *why* people are seeking asylum in the first place, he calls them criminals, but the real criminals are the people who run the war machine and profit from death and suffering of others. Again, brexit voters actually want to continue bombing countries killing and maiming people for profit and obviously creating asylum seekers. I don't know what to say to that. Respect it - nope!

Or perhaps consider Osime Brown, a particularly heart breaking case of extradition of an autistic young man who has lived in the UK nearly his entire life - this how Priti Patel rolls... Respect this and the people who voted for it? nope!

How about Rees-Moog and his happy fish? All that fuss - turns out that this was the British stealing back fishing rights sold to businesses on the Netherlands... want to know how the fishing industry in the UK is doing now, I have chosen a very tame video here, but the closing statement says it all "It's beginning to dawn on people that perhaps this was not such a bright idea" - no shit sherlock!! Go looking if you are interested... there are entire fishing families and businesses completely devastated! Respect this and the people who voted for it? Nope!

but I digress... if you really want to know what these people have been planning and are now implementing than steel yourself for the sheer horror that is The Sovereign Individual (Davidson and Rees-Mogg) ... respect this and the people who voted for it? Nope!

If anyone actually reads these things and would like to discuss them, then I am open to doing so - still here, still calm. But being told I am somehow in the wrong for not respecting these people is like saying I should respect all the very worst murderers and child rapists (oh and yeah - there's that too) - I simply will never do this - these people are worse than all the worlds worst dictators, mass murderers and evil regimes put together and they are getting worse!

I am not sorry about standing my ground here.

If that means people here think I am a laughing stock, or deserve the direct personal insults I have been subjected to, or having my words twisted beyond recognition in some attempts to discredit me by calling me racist or whatever... then so be it!

Like water off a ducks back...

I know I am absolutely right in my utter revulsion at these evil monsters - sorry I finally called them a name - but I think is accurate and I stand by it 100%

For a more erm, 'light-hearted'? take on all this, what we are witnessing is the actualisation of Alan B'stard The New Statesman - you probably remember this, but what no one seemed to realise at the time was just how profoundly prophetic it is...

Last edited:

arb

Semi shaved ape
You were cautioned not to make personal attacks. Warning point issued.
These are the people I am supposed to respect? 🤔

Nope... never! They don't respect anyone else, the law, common decency - they hate literally everyone everyone except themselves - so why should anyone respect them.

Notice how literally no one apart from his cronies are clapping, that's because nearly every single word out his mouth constitutes complete and utter horrifying far right hate filled populist nationalism - the hypocrisy and lies are astounding. Brexit voters chose this.

I have been desperately trying to find some way to apologise for my 'name calling', but I just can't, at lest not in any meaningful way. I apologise if it made anyone here feel uncomfortable, but that's as much as I can muster.

Perhaps if they would like to apologise to me/us first for taking our freedom, our identity, destroying my business I spent years working hard to build up, our NHS health care system that they are dismantling and distributing to private companies, the pensions they are so desperately trying to get rid of even though they are already the lowest in europe, the fundamental rights everyone else in europe enjoys but we now don't, ... I could go on, they are taking everything the british people have worked hard to establish over the decades. Was the EU perfect - of course not - but it was going in the right direction and mistakes were being rectified and despite what farage says, they were held to account.

If anyone is seriously wondering what these people are up to and why, I recommend reading the Neoliberal Manifesto from the Adam Smith Institute

That is sickening enough, I mean I actually vomitted at the callous and brutal cold hearted words that have real life implications for millions of people. Some people might say I am too sensitive, no I just have a very active imagination and witness the reality of these policies. If you are not able to imagine - please watch Ken Loach - Sorry we missed you or I, Daniel Blake - these are not fictions, they are small snapshots of the reality of life for many people in the UK.

In the UK the Food Foundation outlines the horrifying abuse these people (see how I am not using those bad words again - I am trying honestly) inflict on millions of their citizens on an ongoing day by day basis in the name of austerity while they plough billions into their mates pockets with dodgy contracts:

Yes - 2.3 million children suffering food poverty in 'great' britain ... this is not my idea of great! But hey - brexit voters wanted this! I imagine them cheering every time a child dies. Johnson freely admits there is a population problem and that someone should have the balls to do something about it - well I guess this is what he is planning all along. Respect this and the people who voted for it? Nope!

Or perhaps you would like to watch as Farage bullies and harasses people trying to seek asylum in the UK, pay attention and notice how he never refers to the reasons *why* people are seeking asylum in the first place, he calls them criminals, but the real criminals are the people who run the war machine and profit from death and suffering of others. Again, brexit voters actually want to continue bombing countries killing and maiming people for profit and obviously creating asylum seekers. I don't know what to say to that. Respect it - nope!

Or perhaps consider Osime Brown, a particularly heart breaking case of extradition of an autistic young man who has lived in the UK nearly his entire life - this how Priti Patel rolls... Respect this and the people who voted for it? nope!

How about Rees-Moog and his happy fish? All that fuss - turns out that this was the British stealing back fishing rights sold to businesses on the Netherlands... want to know how the fishing industry in the UK is doing now, I have chosen a very tame video here, but the closing statement says it all "It's beginning to dawn on people that perhaps this was not such a bright idea" - no shit sherlock!! Go looking if you are interested... there are entire fishing families and businesses completely devastated! Respect this and the people who voted for it? Nope!

but I digress... if you really want to know what these people have been planning and are now implementing than steel yourself for the sheer horror that is The Sovereign Individual (Davidson and Rees-Mogg) ... respect this and the people who voted for it? Nope!

If anyone actually reads these things and would like to discuss them, then I am open to doing so - still here, still calm. But being told I am somehow in the wrong for not respecting these people is like saying I should respect all the very worst murderers and child rapists (oh and yeah - there's that too) - I simply will never do this - these people are worse than all the worlds worst dictators, mass murderers and evil regimes put together and they are getting worse!

I am not sorry about standing my ground here.

If that means people here think I am a laughing stock, or deserve the direct personal insults I have been subjected to, or having my words twisted beyond recognition in some attempts to discredit me by calling me racist or whatever... then so be it!

Like water off a ducks back...

I know I am absolutely right in my utter revulsion at these evil monsters - sorry I finally called them a name - but I think is accurate and I stand by it 100%

For a more erm, 'light-hearted'? take on all this, what we are witnessing is the actualisation of Alan B'stard The New Statesman - you probably remember this, but what no one seemed to realise at the time was just how profoundly prophetic it is...
You sound like you're in a cult.

b0

Cloudy...
You sound like you're in a cult.

He sounds right to me, much better than your out-of-place comment about him being in a cult.

In fact, at least he's trying to explain why he thinks how he thinks, you're just attacking him without any argument just for the sake of it. Are you scared of free speech?

b0,

arb

Semi shaved ape
He sounds right to me, much better than your out-of-place comment about him being in a cult.

In fact, at least he's trying to explain why he thinks how he thinks, you're just attacking him without any argument just for the sake of it. Are you scared of free speech?
Hell no do you see me saying be quiet?
That's what you all like to do as it has stated itself.
I fully support your right to speak freely as I fully support my right to do the same.
Much like what I am saying pisses off half the populace.
This is a political thread by its nature........ be still my quaking heart.

🇺🇸

arb,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom