Boundless Tera

Robert-in-YEG

The promo code “Yarmacrazy“ seems to be working with the Flash Sale happening on the Boundless site. If you are still looking to get a Tera (or two) it will save you 20% more, making the cost with shipping for 1 unit around $72. If you get two shipping is free and the total for two drops to $128, so $64 per unit. Hope this helps some still pondering a purchase! Peace..
While the Tera is not my favourite unit, there is no question that a lot of people really like the Tera.

Being convection based, the Tera gives great taste, there is NO scorching, and leftovers taste pretty good.

Robert-in-YEG

funny-stoner-for-smoking-weed-w-marijuana-leaf-saying-noirty-designs.jpg

stonedmallone

The promo code “Yarmacrazy“ seems to be working with the Flash Sale happening on the Boundless site. If you are still looking to get a Tera (or two) it will save you 20% more, making the cost with shipping for 1 unit around $72. If you get two shipping is free and the total for two drops to $128, so $64 per unit. Hope this helps some still pondering a purchase! Peace..

While the Tera is not my favourite unit, there is no question that a lot of people really like the Tera.

Being convection based, the Tera gives great taste, there is NO scorching, and leftovers taste pretty good.

Robert-in-YEG

View attachment 15619
You guys are not making it easy for me. I already have a mighty and I just got an xmax v3, so I feel like I really don't need this....but for so cheap idk lol, I feel like it's almost a crime not to jump on this deal

Sean-C

My first Tera was defective and the buttons functioned wrong and also it barely would heat up. It would heat up just enough to barely get vapor and if I hadn't gotten a new unit, I wouldn't have known my first one wasn't heating up properly because it still felt like it heated up.

Vapor.com had me in warranty limbo and I was about to leave for a trip so I couldn't wait for the back and forth to cease, and then Boundless hit me up.

Eric sent me out a replacement overnight and had a new unit to me before I left for my trip! And I got to keep the accessories from the first box!

Their customer service is above top notch and the Tera that actually works, is a beast. It's a night and day difference when you get a working unit. And with units that might have a defective heater or oven or whatever, it might still feel like it's working because they still get hot when they're trying to work but it isn't getting up to temps needed to get real vapor production.

I'd recommend the Tera to anyone and the Boundless Tech crew really take care of their customers

Choices

Lol, and another vape added to the collection. How can you not at this price? Thank you @Choices for the heads up!
Glad to help the economy along! Now to figure out which ones are to be gifted to make room for a couple new Teras. But since they are going to serve as backups to the one I currently have, maybe I don’t need gift any just yet...:lol:

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
You guys are not making it easy for me. I already have a mighty and I just got an xmax v3, so I feel like I really don't need this....but for so cheap idk lol, I feel like it's almost a crime not to jump on this deal

I didn't realize two would get free shipping, for me it's showing $77 shipped for one, should we go in together? But then shipping cost to the other person... lol why am I here

Last edited:

stonedmallone

I didn't realize too would get free shipping, for me it's showing $77 shipped for one, should we go in together? But then shipping cost to the other person... lol why am I here
I Cant Help Myself Kristin Chenoweth GIF by Team Coco

Timps27

Feel like I’m winnin’ when I’m losin’ again
I’ve been looking for an excuse to get an 18mm piece; picked up a DH mobius stereo and a Grav phoenix to complete the set; I’m all in less than the sale price of the Tera at POTV…

I really think I’m done for a while now. I should just settle down with a nice glass of cold iced tea and…hey you know a Tafee…

Bazinga

Was on the Boundless site and saw the price of $199.99 with a line through it and a revised price of $79.99. Placed in the basket where the price indicated it was $199.99. I sent an email to Boundless asking why the discrepancy.

androponic

vaped.
Was on the Boundless site and saw the price of $199.99 with a line through it and a revised price of $79.99. Placed in the basket where the price indicated it was $199.99. I sent an email to Boundless asking why the discrepancy.
this is the way it always is after a sale on their site. they are sure to change the cart price immediately when the sale stops and then the web store listings last, it probably has to wait until the web person gets to it sometimes a couple days later.

pop22

I've tried restricting the airflow, different kinds of flower, ground, cut, dry, not so dry, and I just don't like the unit. Heat up is slow, battery life sucks, the form factor is terrible, and it just doesn't work for ME.

Maybe it is just me, but I find that vaping is personal, we are all unique, and we change and evolve. I don't like the Tera, I cannot recommend it, but for others, it ticks all the boxes.

For me, I really like my Flowermates. I had to learn how to pack and use them, but they produce way more vapour than any other vape.

The Tera is a convection vape, and I just don't find convection to be the best. Taste is great, leftovers are palatable, but it is like sucking empty air. I switch to convection after I have a buzz, or when I need to get work done.

While I like the Flowermates, they are a pain to load, and clean, and keeping them producing vapor. Improperly packed, or dirty, the Flowermates can be frustrating. The point is that Flowermate works for me, but it might now work for you.

In terms of heavy use, say more than 2grams/day, the Solo II and the aroma tubes are the easiest for me.

Robert-in-YEG

"There are three mysteries in the world — air to the birds, water to the fish, and humanity to itself"
~ Rabbi Hillel
If you prefer conduction vapes, The Boundless CFX, for me, works better than any other. Excellent vapor quality and it produces as much vapor as you can handle. It is large and the batteries are not removable ( yet.. may be in the future ). I replaced a Mighty ( i hated it ) with the CFX. Packed lightly the draw is easy also. I found the /flowermates to be disappointing in vapor qaulity and they tend to get very hot.

VisiblyVaped

I emailed them and they said that was likely the last sale for awhile. Sorry to all that missed out...
Did they mean after today’s 25% off and bogo terp pen xl sale?

didn’t partake, as at some point I think it’ll drop and I don’t NEED another portable……but if it would have been 50% they would have got me for sure.

VisiblyVaped,

Choices

Did they mean after today’s 25% off and bogo terp pen xl sale?

didn’t partake, as at some point I think it’ll drop and I don’t NEED another portable……but if it would have been 50% they would have got me for sure.
Nope the email said no sales to speak of for awhile. Guess they are on a fairly short time frame...;)

Choices

For those looking to pick up the Tera for a reasonable price, through tomorrow they are $99. You can effectively pick up a terp pen for under $5 more by adding coupon code “YARMACRAZY”. The terp pen gets you over $100 and kicks in the free shipping. Hope this helps someone out!

Top Bottom