Boundless Tera

iDRINKBLEACH

knowing is half the power - Gi-JOE
Accessory Maker
is it turning on by itself while just sitting there? or just when you change the batteries?

mine doesn't turn on by itself but when i put in a fresh set of batteries the unit is on but i think that is normal ...
I dont think thats normal. While just sitting there and it turns heater on then it will turn off than back on rinse n repeat

beyond6strings

Just another traveller in the Cannaverse
I just ordered a V3 Tera. I’ve been looking for a regulated mostly convection vape to use with a water piece, and from everything I’ve read the Tera is at or near the top for that.

iDRINKBLEACH

Accessory Maker
I got a replacement tera this weekend. The previous was a v3 also but this one feels different than the previous ones I had to warranty. It doesn't hit near as hard but it doesn't get so crazy hot to the touch * I think the others cooked themselves* I have high Hope's on the longevity of this one.

tehort

Any chances I get can to mod this bubbler to the tera?

Maybe connecting it to the WPA?

iDRINKBLEACH

Accessory Maker
Mine is stuck in concentrate mode and acting funny. Please tell me there's a fix. I'm so fn tired of this vape and getting a replacement every two weeks. Worst product I've ever bought. I've seen titan vapes more reliable than this POS

LesPlenty

Company Rep
I've seen titan vapes more reliable than this POS
That does seem like bad luck, both of my V3's are still working great.
As far as the concentrate mode are you doing the 5 clicks to turn the unit on/off then 3 clicks to toggle between normal (it will say 400f with an oven symbol) or concentrate (it will say 500f with 3x drips symbol)

iDRINKBLEACH

Accessory Maker
That does seem like bad luck, both of my V3's are still working great.
As far as the concentrate mode are you doing the 5 clicks to turn the unit on/off then 3 clicks to toggle between normal (it will say 400f with an oven symbol) or concentrate (it will say 500f with 3x drips symbol)
Hhaahaha I was just saying to my wife. "I'm just waiting for a mf to say *** what you just said*** lmao like exact moment you said that. You sir are no mf and I appreciate your being on this thread. Yes that was the first thing I did. It is an unresponsive button I believe because I cannot get to power on now, i had to put it away out of anger. I envy your tera. My wife loves the tera when's its working.

Edit---- when I plug in battery it turns on goes to 128 degrees and does. Defective most sure.

Last edited:

LesPlenty

Company Rep
Bugger, I actually never turn my units 'OFF' with the 5 clicks, I just leave the units on stand-by) maybe that is why my buttons still work!
All I can say is get back on to Eric at Boundless for another new unit...you will have to get a keeper before too long.:tup:

iDRINKBLEACH

Accessory Maker
Bugger, I actually never turn my units 'OFF' with the 5 clicks, I just leave the units on stand-by) maybe that is why my buttons still work!
All I can say is get back on to Eric at Boundless for another new unit...you will have to get a keeper before too long.:tup:
I never do either. I couldn't get out of concentrate mode and it turned off. It will now only go to 128 degrees and it turns off... complete bummer I might just other products of theirs. The cfc has same heater right? Do you happen to own one?

Vape Master

Formerly C3PO
Any chances I get can to mod this bubbler to the tera?

Maybe connect it to the WPA?
That is why I like this vape. It comes with a universal adapter that connects it to any WPA. The accessory itself is a pretty good one to have around a universal WPA converter wow.

This is the official pic from the Boundless site.

https://bndlstech.com/product/water-pipe-adapter-for-tera/#

Vape Master,
Reactions: tehort

LesPlenty

Company Rep
No cfc, I do have a CF/x, built like a tank but the Tera is better, except with concentrates. The CFx has no concentrate mode but it is still better than the Tera but I would not even recommend the CFx for that. I would keep trying to get a good Tera.

tehort

Last edited:

tehort

I just tried the WPA that comes with the Boundless Tera, The universal Adapter doesn't fit a similar lynx bubbler. I may be wrong wont be the first time !
Thanks!
Is the Linx Bubbler too small to fit?
Otherwise, if the linx is larger, I could get a way to seal the fit, I guess.

Vape Master

Formerly C3PO
If you go with a seal your set either way. I would look at the specifications on your lynks and then google search bubbler for either of your lynks and maybe a bubbler for the size it says in your specifications.

Vape Master,
Reactions: tehort

Xaun

I had my Tera for over a year and it worked great until I dropped it and then the plastic rim around the bowl cracked so I bought another one earlier this month. This one had problems straight out the box and the heater and screen would turn off intermittently. Now my issues have advanced and the heater will cut off in mid-session. I've only had it for 2 weeks and contacted boundless and it's been over 48 hours and they have not contacted me back. Has anybody else had poor customer service issues with boundless?

Vape Master

Formerly C3PO
I had my Tera for over a year and it worked great until I dropped it and then the plastic rim around the bowl cracked so I bought another one earlier this month. This one had problems straight out the box and the heater and screen would turn off intermittently. Now my issues have advanced and the heater will cut off in mid-session. I've only had it for 2 weeks and contacted boundless and it's been over 48 hours and they have not contacted me back. Has anybody else had poor customer service issues with boundless?

No but I would be extra patient. Covid caused a lot of back orders and companies are trying to catch up with repairs. Over a very prolonged time you can tell them that due to Covid crisis you understand but still they need to display that they are back in a functional business. (They may not, small companies have died or dying). Ask for a time frame, otherwise you have to file a complaint with the BBB and Consumer affairs. Thats the way I would handle it. I would also stress the product has not been satisfactory after 2 tries. I had 2. One was Awesome the one I have now is mediocre at best. Due to the inconsistancy and failure of previous vapes, I am steering clear of Boundless there are better or comparable companies.

Vape Master,

iDRINKBLEACH

Accessory Maker
Reach Eric at boundless through IG. Mine would break and I would message him, 3 days later it was being shipped. I copped a plea with him, and I recieved two cfx and I'm done with tera. I already sold the cfxs I couldn't handle the tera loop anymore. I love new vapes but not the same one every two weeks. Tera was great when it worked but with all the newer stem convection vapes that work well. I'm just ready to try other new to me brands.

Top Bottom