• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Boundless Tera

potatobass

Well , I just saw the sale was happening again, just came back from a very hard outdoor mission with work where i caught a massive cold, so , as i feel like sh*t and wanted to treat myself, i just did a compulsive buy and ordered that baby. :lol:
I wanted to save for a mighty, but at that price, very hard to resist, + i stopped Ecig so I have a ton of 18650 with a quad charger ...

Hope I won't regret it , open to any tips.

LesPlenty

Company Rep
They still stink when new:2c:
The later models have a slightly larger plastic ring on top of the bowl to stop the splitting troubles from when the magnetic WPA was changed to the interference fit job.

pop22

They still stink when new:2c:
The later models have a slightly larger plastic ring on top of the bowl to stop the splitting troubles from when the magnetic WPA was changed to the interference fit job.
After having gone through 5 Teras to get a good one,, I can say the one problem that none of them had was any trace of smell. My current one is working well also, so far. I'm feeling confident that they have the electronics issue resolved finally.

Robert-in-YEG

I saw the abv at 390F after everyone took fat rips and the abv looked soo green still. Really excited to see more of this vape in action! Really excited for the streams to be back.

edit: crappy screenshot added if anyone wanted to check it out

AclXq2n.png
Interesting. At 390, I would have expected darker AVB.

How many sessions do you run with the same flower? Is the photo after one multiple sessions?

Vaping around 390 is my norm, but I run 3 3-minute sessions. The AVB looks like light roast coffeee; there are no shades of green or light brown.

Robert-in-YEG

Tera v3 Black Friday 2021

The Tera is going to be on sale this weekend, and I'm considering grabbing one.

Any thoughts on spending $160 on a Tera 3? Is this worth it?

Thanks.....

Robert-in-YEG

Robert-in-YEG,
Reactions: LesPlenty

gangababa

Tera v3 Black Friday 2021

The Tera is going to be on sale this weekend, and I'm considering grabbing one.

Any thoughts on spending $160 on a Tera 3? Is this worth it?

Thanks.....

Robert-in-YEG

"Is this worth it?"
A question only you can answer. $160 is less than list price, but not significantly.

I paid $299 for mine and it is worth it. I, however, am in Uruguay and vaporizers are not easily available. The $299 includes a 60% customs duty.
With two silicone O-rings, I vape using Solo stems in the tera just as in my Solo (original). The Tera and the Solo are different.
They are complementary.

I am told the Tera is great underwater. I don't swim.
BTW, the upper limit for my out-of -ountry purchases is $200 so I can't import a $250 Tinymight.

Robert-in-YEG

"Is this worth it?"
A question only you can answer. $160 is less than list price, but not significantly.

I paid $299 for mine and it is worth it. I, however, am in Uruguay and vaporizers are not easily available. The $299 includes a 60% customs duty.
With two silicone O-rings, I vape using Solo stems in the tera just as in my Solo (original). The Tera and the Solo are different.
They are complementary.

I am told the Tera is great underwater. I don't swim.
BTW, the upper limit for my out-of -ountry purchases is $200 so I can't import a $250 Tinymight.
Thanks for your thoughts.

Here in Canada the Tera sells for around $200. The sale price isn't a huge discount, but it is enough to make a difference.

I have a Solo II; that is my daily driver. The Tera has been in my sights for awhile.

I'm also looking at a Flowermate, but that is a different post.

Robert-in-YEG

Robert-in-YEG,
Reactions: LesPlenty

androponic

vaped.
Thanks for your thoughts.

Here in Canada the Tera sells for around $200. The sale price isn't a huge discount, but it is enough to make a difference.

I have a Solo II; that is my daily driver. The Tera has been in my sights for awhile.

I'm also looking at a Flowermate, but that is a different post.

Robert-in-YEG
On Halloween Boundless had the Tera V3 for 99$ i grabbed a backup myself. you may want to watch their shop if they ship to Canada, that will be the best deal. Maybe you could find someone to ship it to you if they only ship to USA, just a thought.

Top Bottom